Funk Master!
Supporter
White Fire #1
My pics 1701

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good man! That Glalactic is going to BLOW UP!
Yes they will, bro! Im gonna use one of them males 2 make F2's and some new hybrids. The show is just getting started, Surfr! U better keep that seat warm and ur bong handy.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Man my seat is warmed up watching this.. The ending of a new beginning or is it the beginning to a ending? All the plants look nice and healthy and you should use a couple males and makes some crosses using like gt x lad male then lad x gt male. See which dad worked out better because those strains both sound like winners especially the galactic Tahoe.. Sort of a Tahoe bx with the alien in the mix.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Man my seat is warmed up watching this.. The ending of a new beginning or is it the beginning to a ending? All the plants look nice and healthy and you should use a couple males and makes some crosses using like gt x lad male then lad x gt male. See which dad worked out better because those strains both sound like winners especially the galactic Tahoe.. Sort of a Tahoe bx with the alien in the mix.
Grab a cup of hot cocoa and a joint, Widow! Things r warming up for sure. I got my eyes on them lil studs. My boy is gonna work the LAD male and I'm gonna work with the GT male. Gonna hit my choice ladies from the past year. Sour Pebbs x GT, White Urkle x GT, White OG x GT and a few others. Keep an eye out for them in the future.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Oh he'll yeah sounds dank man.. To be honest if I had to choose one male it would have been the gt male., since your boy is working with the lad male even better..

Definately keep my out for your new goodies.. With those genetics you can't go wrong;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Oh he'll yeah sounds dank man.. To be honest if I had to choose one male it would have been the gt male., since your boy is working with the lad male even better..

Definately keep my out for your new goodies.. With those genetics you can't go wrong;)
It will be cool to work thru the GT F2's. I wanna make my own strains to grow out. I know what I like in a strain. It's my goal to keep new flavors in the garden. See ya around the Farm.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So I seen them lil RA fuckerz again. I'm gonna hit my plants with Azmax and Bayer Tree and Shrub. Hopefully that will kill them lil bastards. Any1 have any ideas for me? I can't lose these new strains.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Gotta get yourself some Evergreen for flower bro. That shit will allow you to pull through, use the evergreen and a sjit load of caps bennies... What kind of soil are you using? I have since switched over to Promix from Roots Organics since I started fresh and haven't seen a SINGLE bug, not even a fungus gnat.

For the plants that are not in flower, gotta use Merit 75.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yo Surfr! I'm using Roots 707 soil. Things have been fine. I was cleaning my tray in the veg room and noticed them lice looking fuckerz crawling around. I don't have any of Cap's bennies yet. I'm slacking on shit still. I think my flower room is ok. I'm gonna spray things down and soul drench with something to kill them. I will see if I can find some Merit 75 around town. I gotta handle shit b4 it gets out of control.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
If you can't find any merit hit me up, I have Merit, ExciteR, and Evergreen!

Top Bottom