Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good over there doggie.. I'm liking the new strains nice line up.. Sucks 2 hear about them damn bugs coming back.. It has 2 b the soil b'cuz ur grows r always super clean.. U need 2 get some caps bennies if it don't kill them it will control them so u can still pull a nice harvest..
The plants still look nice tho..
I feel ya, bro! I been trying to get some of Cap's bennies. ToxicHippie is supposed to hook some up. I'm still waiting on that shit. Hopefully it helps keep them under control. New strains r gonna kill it for sure. I got them ladies bug free and looking real good. Thanx for stopping by the Funk Lab, Goo.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Plants looking nice a page back rival.. Like others I can't wait to see this a month from now

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Hey Widow! There will def be some fire in them x's. I can't wait 2 see what they bring 2 the table.
You and me both brother I'm tuned in to see this man. I'm going to grab a couple packs after this harvest of some alien gear I'm jealous lol.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
You and me both brother I'm tuned in to see this man. I'm going to grab a couple packs after this harvest of some alien gear I'm jealous lol.
U better get them Alien beans and don't be jealous. There''s plenty to go around. New pics will be up later. See ya around the Farm.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
There's lots of Alien grows on the the Farm. What more verification do u need? Lol. My plants r looking off the hook. I will get up some new pics soon. I been super busy with the Holidays and life in general.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

There's lots of Alien grows on the the Farm. What more verification do u need? Lol. My plants r looking off the hook. I will get up some new pics soon. I been super busy with the Holidays and life in general.
Verification on seeds I already have lol. Waiting on a reply back and then I'm.ordering something:)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Verification on seeds I already have lol. Waiting on a reply back and then I'm.ordering something:)
Ok. Waiting for them 2 show sex or land in the mailbox? I got my seeds all sexed. I ended up with 12 girls. Exactly what I needed.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
GDP
My pics 1723

Top Bottom