Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
lol... Sorry, no suggestions. BTW, you'd mentioned here or in your Galactic Thread that you didn't think people liked veg shots & I just wanted to clear that up... Untrue. :) Hope you & your fam had a great Thanksgiving, Rival. Looking forward to the update when you can!
I was just making a statement about the lack of comments on my thread. I been posting hella pics and it was dead as fuck. Lol. Thanx for dropping thru again, GC. Here comes that Update.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
GDP Day 30
My pics 1714

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Whats up Rival. Nice looking boys and girls you have there. What are you gonna hit with the studs?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Man yellow leaves reall make some big buds. Looking good rival. Keep em nice and light.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Man yellow leaves reall make some big buds. Looking good rival. Keep em nice and light.
My plants r usually green as fuck. I think, I had the lights a lil close at first. They r def getting feed really good. They r getting fat and frosty as fuck! See ya around the Farm, DWD.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin good over there doggie.. I'm liking the new strains nice line up.. Sucks 2 hear about them damn bugs coming back.. It has 2 b the soil b'cuz ur grows r always super clean.. U need 2 get some caps bennies if it don't kill them it will control them so u can still pull a nice harvest..
The plants still look nice tho..

Top Bottom