Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
She's def the star around the Funk Lab. I found her from just 1 seed. Still have a few more to pop someday. I'm gonna blow that shit up for ya'll again. My boy has been killin' it wit her for a few grows now! I lost my moms I had and now she's back wit a vengeance.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice little flat of Cookies! :woot: Looking green and healthy Rival those ladies should put out great for ya.
What up, Bud. Glad u came by the Lab. Shit is about to take off again. Lots of new strains coming soon! Come back and enjoy the show.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The plants look nice. I'd hit them like Ali said & I'd get some mighty wash 2 spray in flower.. It's juss water so if u go light then u can spray deep in flower if u really need 2.. Good luck doggie
Hey Goo! Im gonna spray her down 2day. I got some No Pest strips up also. Only one plant had bugs. The rest r gettn hit for good measure. My Cookies r hella healthy and ready to rock the Funk Lab. I got like 8 strains to pop for new moms and this years outdoor crop. See ya around the Farm, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Those are some very heathy lookin plants Rival..
You cookies are kickin ass on mine :cool:

Nice work Man!
Thanx a lot, bro! I'm digging the GSC so far. I hope she's better than I'm expecting in flower. We r lucky to have such a great strain in the collection. I got some shit about to pop off around here. Looking like a great year so far. Enjoy the show and stay high, Ken.

B

Burned Haze

Use some mighty wash or epic leaf shield , not only are they non lethal to you but they kill eggs and live but won't act like a lot of pesticides with bugs gaining resistance . I hold my plant up or use a stool and tilt it and turn it 90 degrees 3-4 times so it guarantees full contact . Fuck mites but no need to use synthetic nuke crap

Love your grow bro, I'm running exotix genetics alien black, you think anything wit alien will hermie? Damnit :(

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
You guys just got me all excited about the sour pebbles i just dropped lol so how you guys like that gsc?? i'm heading to frisco next month and figured shit i never tried any gsc! lol
Good luck with ur grow, Dirk. That Sour Pebbs is super fire. I know u will find a winner, bro. Have fun in the City and get ur hands on some Cookies when u get there.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Use some mighty wash or epic leaf shield , not only are they non lethal to you but they kill eggs and live but won't act like a lot of pesticides with bugs gaining resistance . I hold my plant up or use a stool and tilt it and turn it 90 degrees 3-4 times so it guarantees full contact . Fuck mites but no need to use synthetic nuke crap

Love your grow bro, I'm running exotix genetics alien black, you think anything wit alien will hermie? Damnit :(
I'm gonna spray them wit Green Clean and use No Pest strips. Hopefully I can save that mom or I will have 2 get another cut of her from my boy. I have never grew out any of Exotix Genetix gear. I have had great luck with Alien hybrids from a few dif companies. Best of luck wit ur grow, BH.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I've never had a herm when growing anything from Alien.. & I hella stress my plants out 2 make sure there solid..
My CAK throws a few nanners in late flower but that's it. I had a light leak that was helping wit that shit. Got that taken care of and no more probs.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
One of my prizes from the Hortilab RITJ 2 contest. Still waiting for the seeds.
DSCN3092

Top Bottom