RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
White OG v2.0 #1 mom
DSCN3112

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I think i need to verify that strain for you.... Make sure its tahoe and white haha.

Only need about a zip for it!! Hahahahahaha.

Awesome cross, nice pheno!! Jealous

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
It's only gonna cost ya an arm and a leg, bro! Supply is limited. She's a banger for sure. He pulled 5lbs off 2 lights with this pheno. I'm hoping I can get a cut of this shit ASAP.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I will have this bitch in my Funk Lab sooner or later. I wanna see how many plants it will take to hit that 5lb mark.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn that herb is tasty. Great Indica dom OG hybrid. Nice head and heavy body off a few hits of this Dank. My boy better share this strain wit me. LOL. I'm trying to make this shit last but it taste so good.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yo Cheese! How do u post up them videos? I wanna post up the KMK video that has my Seven Ghosts #4 in it. It's called Roll Us A Joint. Can u find it and put that shit up?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Gracias, Mi Amigo! All the bud on the record DJ Bobby B is holding is the SG#4. They hot boxed the fuck outta that tour bus. The Video was made in Downtown Sac. Gotta Rep my City of Trees all day.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Gracias, Mi Amigo! All the bud on the record DJ Bobby B is holding is the SG#4. They hot boxed the fuck outta that tour bus. The Video was made in Downtown Sac. Gotta Rep my City of Trees all day.
no problem bro. if you wanna post videos just find the video and copy the link out of the adress bar and paste it in the comments and bam!

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
so cool bro...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hell yeah, bro. I was stoked to have my herb in the video. I hooked them up proper. Hopefully I can get my dank in another video.

kinger

kinger

Hell yeah brother im glad you are gonna pop some of those. Hopefully something nice will come from them.You have a nice lineup coming ill be tagged .

Top Bottom