Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Either way the Cherry Pie and Cookies r the Fire! I wouldn't mind running the Cherry Pie next to the Cookies soon. I say there's no way that GDP is in the GSC. From the looks of things at least, Dan K.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
i can only go off what ive been told and that its
flo-ridah og x (durban poison x ???) now there are several cuts going by gsc or platinum gsc. i have 3 cuts going now.

scm GSC
DHN platinum gsc
forum gsc

swerve has stated that he got the cut from "the creator" that told him that there was gdp in cookies. i can say IMO that there is absolutely no GDP in cookies. not even a hint of grape to this girl.
Either way the Cherry Pie and Cookies r the Fire! I wouldn't mind running the Cherry Pie next to the Cookies soon. I say there's no way that GDP is in the GSC. From the looks of things at least, Dan K.

The only reason Im asking is because I dont know shit about cookies as I stated before and Ive got some Cali Connect GSC seeds Im thinking of popping. Ive also got some Phantom Cookies going as well right now from GDP Seed Co

Thx for the help...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The only reason Im asking is because I dont know shit about cookies as I stated before and Ive got some Cali Connect GSC seeds Im thinking of popping. Ive also got some Phantom Cookies going as well right now from GDP Seed Co

Thx for the help...
I don't know much either, bro. Just that she's growing in my garden. Smells tasty as fuck already. Greasy and Frosty as well. I will have some killer flower pics soon, Dan. Come back and enjoy the sweet ass dank. Lol.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Special Delivery! Thanx Jimmy and Logic for bringing the Motorbreath beans to the Funk Lab. I'm gonna blow these bitches up very soon. Any1 know what's in the Cali Mix 2013 freebies?
DSCN3151

Big Hempin

Big Hempin

Yeah what is the lineage of GSC... i believe it's a california product and remains in cali.... no one out here doesnt have the cut thats fo'sur... i really wanted some birdawg seeds.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
CGK // did you run them outside ???
sorry about the jack Rival but i got 2 packs and thinking about running them in the great outdoors.. ANybody got any input on that...
I havent had the pleasure of growing it(yet) Mo.
Schwoop smoked a fatty with a group of us one day..
and I keep the roach;) Never forget that taste! and the buzz
Pop those beans!
I dont know why it wouldnt do well outdoors.
I have some Motorbreath X Alien (kush?) GoD seeds made with Jimmys Cut
I popped half the pack..close to sexing them now. Im likeing the way they look :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yeah what is the lineage of GSC... i believe it's a california product and remains in cali.... no one out here doesnt have the cut thats fo'sur... i really wanted some birdawg seeds.
As far as know OG x F1 Durban. It could be half Maui Wowie and half Labrador for all I know! LMAO. Good luck getting a cut or some beans. Lots of companies claim to have it and r putting out seeds. Give them a try, Big Hempin'.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
CGK // did you run them outside ???
sorry about the jack Rival but i got 2 packs and thinking about running them in the great outdoors.. ANybody got any input on that...
Grow them out, Mo. Chem's and OG's do well outside. Don't sweat the small stuff, bro. I"m sure they will be dank. Look thru the Motorbreath thread from the past. Some1 has 2 have run her outside already.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I havent had the pleasure of growing it(yet) Mo.
Schwoop smoked a fatty with a group of us one day..
and I keep the roach;) Never forget that taste! and the buzz
Pop those beans!
I dont know why it wouldnt do well outdoors.
I have some Motorbreath X Alien (kush?) GoD seeds made with Jimmys Cut
I popped half the pack..close to sexing them now. Im likeing the way they look :)
Dont tease a homie. I love both strain but put them 2gether and BAM, u got the Fire! Do u got pics in the G.O.D help desk, Ken?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Top Bottom