RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
RIVAL THC
IMG00009 20100206 2151

Big Hempin

Big Hempin

Rival79 its lookin real good and genetics look like some high timez plants & budz throughout the whole thread... Gotta stay in tuned with this thread... Self Respect

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Rival79 its lookin real good and genetics look like some high timez plants & budz throughout the whole thread... Gotta stay in tuned with this thread... Self Respect
Yo Biggie! Welcome 2 the Funk Lab, bro. This show is non stop action. I wish my pics were in High Times. Been a dream of mine for years but never sent in pics to them. I will send some one day. :) Enjoy the show!

kinger

kinger

Always doing it big brother, those cookies are gonna be solid. I csnt wait to see you rock them. I will be checkin in bro. Take care

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So a few weeks ago when I topped the Cookies, I put them tops in a cup of water. One off them grew roots so I transplanted that shit into soil. She will become a huge Mom in no time! I will get a new pic up of the GSC soon. They r almost 3 weeks into flower. Starting to look real nice.

catdaddy

catdaddy

everything is looking top notch as usual.

i see that you're into the arts too.

definitely looking forward to the Horti grow show, i got some sour star and would like to see what i am getting into before i drop any.

i'll be popping in and out, so looking forward to the next update.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
everything is looking top notch as usual.

i see that you're into the arts too.

definitely looking forward to the Horti grow show, i got some sour star and would like to see what i am getting into before i drop any.

i'll be popping in and out, so looking forward to the next update.
Thanx for dropping some good vibes on the Funk Lab, CatDaddy! I cant wait to get them Hortilab beans. They have lots of dank strains. I wanna run the Sour Amnesia again. Need more of them seeds for sure. I def love ART. Maybe fav past time hobby, besides Sk8boarding! Come back and enjoy the show anytime.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Thanx for dropping some good vibes on the Funk Lab, CatDaddy! I cant wait to get them Hortilab beans. They have lots of dank strains. I wanna run the Sour Amnesia again. Need more of them seeds for sure. I def love ART. Maybe fav past time hobby, besides Sk8boarding! Come back and enjoy the show anytime.
you already know im on board. which x are you going run first? or are you doing both?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I wanna pop some fems...you decide.

sour pebs

cherry killa

slad

ill pop em 2morrow...you pick
I say u pop the Cherry Alien Killa. Not 2 many peeps have popped them yet. Fuck it, bro! Pop all them bitches.

Top Bottom