Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Rival.....nice Erk x Whites.....Ive a cut I run..Ill post a pic as Ive 2 about to finish. Its really nice smoke my cut is more like erkle.

About the bugs.......No pest....wal mart 6 $ out the door. Its a plastic thing you hang in garden puts off odor.....cant really detect it tho.
hey HK! Do ur White Urkle have flat top buds like the white? My girls looks like Urkle with White buds. A 50/50 mix IMO! I will get new pics up again 2nite. She is looking great. Thanx for stopping by, bro!

Tank333

Tank333

Hey bro! Just wanted to drop in and say hi. Looks nice, man!

Honestly, from the looks of the last pic you've got there, I think I've got a little girth on ya for the top cola... lemme take a pic for ya real quick...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey bro! Just wanted to drop in and say hi. Looks nice, man!

Honestly, from the looks of the last pic you've got there, I think I've got a little girth on ya for the top cola... lemme take a pic for ya real quick...
Cool. Ur also a week ahead of me and I didnt feed them nothing but water the first 2 weeks of flower. I would love 2 see the pic, Tank.

T

TreFarmer

Mines bigger then yours is....

Leggo my EGO...
Mmmm with syrup;) lol

Tank333

Tank333

Mines bigger then yours is....

Leggo my EGO...
Mmmm with syrup;) lol

Haha! I know, right? Honestly, I never thought I'd say that about my grow. lol.

But again, Rival is right...

Cool. Ur also a week ahead of me and I didnt feed them nothing but water the first 2 weeks of flower. I would love 2 see the pic, Tank.

I'm a week ahead, and I've got more light.... lol

Got those pics up for ya.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm a quality kind of guy anyways! It all for me and the wife. Not tripping on yields. I never weigh my crops after they r dry. I just smoke til it's gone and grow more! That's hella funny tho. Don't get me wrong, I love having lots of herb after I work hella hard. I usually pull 4 to 6 zips per plant. I'm happy with that shit for sure!

Tank333

Tank333

I'm a quality kind of guy anyways! It all for me and the wife. Not tripping on yields. I never weigh my crops after they r dry. I just smoke til it's gone and grow more! That's hella funny tho. Don't get me wrong, I love having lots of herb after I work hella hard. I usually pull 4 to 6 zips per plant. I'm happy with that shit for sure!

Man, I would love to get that kind of yield from my girls. I just made too many mistakes this time. I'll bet you beat me in overall yeild, honestly. I've got 25 girl where I should have had a dozen. At the most.

I just hope its good quality. My wife and I are also medical patients, and so a good portion of this will go to our own needs.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Code:
Man, I would love to get that kind of yield from my girls. I just made too many mistakes this time. I'll bet you beat me in overall yeild, honestly. I've got 25 girl where I should have had a dozen. At the most.

I just hope its good quality. My wife and I are also medical patients, and so a good portion of this will go to our own needs.
I feel u bro. I got a few 2 many as well. Trying 2 finish them all out and get ready for the next round. I'm hoping for 3 or more. That would be nice. Some of these strains look like awesome yielders and others top shelf head stash! I just go done feeding the flower ladies and the TarDawg smells so nice. The White Fugu is hella chunky! Im glad cuts r rooting well of everything. I took them a lil late so it's gonna take time 2 get them vegging again. I got some healthy White OG moms in the works tho. Best of luck with ur harvest, bro. Hope u get more than u think!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up ya'll. These girls r killing it. I got my eyes on a few ladies. Maybe a few keepers in this round. The White S1 is a winner. The White Fugu and White Urkle r looking great as well. Im gonna have to be truely impressed to be able to choose. I have a great selection of beans coming my way and a even more impressive collection. I will be popping more seeds all year. It's what I do. I have never been a clone grower! I love finding my own phenos. I will have pics up of all my ladies. Check into thier threads, if u wanna see something specific! Come back and enjoy the show. We r in the last month or so of flower. Things r gonna get exciting now!

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Good stuff going on as usual in your corner. I want to eat you BHO lol.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good stuff going on as usual in your corner. I want to eat you BHO lol.
What up, Neo! Thanx for dropping by the FUNK LAB. Things r in the home stretch now. A few more weeks and some will be getting the chop. Come back and visit soon! New pics will up 2nite.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So last nite I found some hermies! I'm fucking pissed. I can seed lil seeds forming in my buds. I hope my crop isn't ruined. That fuckn fake White Fire and a Strawberry D. I didn't see any sacs open but I seen lil seeds forming on my White OG and a few others. I noticed the hairs changing color last week and didn't think nothing of it. I been checking for shit the last few weeks and didn't notice anything. The plants looked beautiful, too! Those damn bugs have been doing damage as well. I'm gonna use my sulphur burner b4 I put more plants in the flower room. This grow has been a lil slice of chaos! Things will get better next round. This is my first grow in this room as well. New pics up in a lil bit.

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:talking
ahh STRAWBERRY D that hemied were from me?..
LMK:talking

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
ahh STRAWBERRY D that hemied were from me?..
LMK:talking
Yup! It was Pheno#3. I only found a few stamen on a main cola and a lower bud. Kinda bummed. I haven't been feeding that high of PPM either. The temps and RH have been stable as well. If my room gets seeded, I would rather it be from a Strawberry D than a mystery plant. Prob 2 far into flower 2 get any decent seeds. Prob just a bunch of lil white fuckers!

JAWS

JAWS

HUMM strange it only happened on one plant and only PHENO #3, these plants we all grow seems to be very unpredictable at times..
wired:talking

JAWS

JAWS

very stoked to see those WHITE S1 i just put two to soil and have 9 more poped but net yet ready to hit the soil, also all 11 WHITEFIRE have poped but not yet ready for the soil.....

those look really good and im loving the RESIN building on them for sure..
really nice:talking

Top Bottom