Rival's Galactic Getdown 2012!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
No prob, bro! Try that mix. It will make ur plants green as fuck. What nutes r u currently using in ur garden?
Pretty much the same. Gh 3 part now that I have the Grow. Silica blast, Hygrozyme and some Calmag on hand. Been dabbling in some of the organics too but only in veg cause I hand water. My bloom rooms just get 6/9 mb and a Koolbloom boost if I think they can handle it.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey Rival whats up homie!!! Strong lil lad's(no pun intended!) Ya got there. Im along for the ride, again!. Nice pickup. Alien gear is insane! Your skillz will make em shine too! Thats whats up! Peace!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Pretty much the same. Gh 3 part now that I have the Grow. Silica blast, Hygrozyme and some Calmag on hand. Been dabbling in some of the organics too but only in veg cause I hand water. My bloom rooms just get 6/9 mb and a Koolbloom boost if I think they can handle it.
I feed my girls all that and more in flower. I add KoolBloom, FloraNectar, Ultra Snow Storm and Crystal Burst. U have seen the results, Bud. I toned things down a lot this round. PPM levels were kinda high last grow. They were happy but I think this will make them happier! Lol. Come back soon. Them babies r growing bigger by the hour.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Rival whats up homie!!! Strong lil lad's(no pun intended!) Ya got there. Im along for the ride, again!. Nice pickup. Alien gear is insane! Your skillz will make em shine too! Thats whats up! Peace!
Yo Doulble Q! I'm sure these lil Alien's r gonna kill shit. I had a blast with his strains last time. These were gifts from the Mothership! Thanx, Big A. They r growing big already. I got my eyes on LAD #5 and GT #3. We'll see if I picked the keepers. Enjoy the show, bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm hella stoked about this grow. They keep getting bigger every time I look at them. Great job on these strains, Alien! From what I have seen, these should b some serious dank. I'm looking for a nice GT male to do some pollen chucking with. I want something beefy with that OG funk. Got a few choice cuts of mine to hit up. Def gonna make F2's to fuck with also! Wish me some luck y'all.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice new Grow Rival.. Good luck in this mega hunt
Thanx for dropping by, Goo. This show is gonna be off the hook. I will get more pics up soon. Not much excitement yet but I'm watchn a few potential keepers already! Hope all is well, bro.

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Those are some good lookin lings... Nice work Rival looks like Aliens got some solid work. Gonna have to pop my GalacticTahoes pretty quick.. Lookin forward to seein how things progress..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Glad to have u guys along for the show. New pics will be up in a lil bit. These lil babies r growing fast. Bigs ups to Alien for dropping these gems on me! I'm gonna make them shine for y'all for sure. Come back soon and enjoy the show.

E

el_tenador

I already know this show is gonna be sick show. Best of luck Rival, will be watching. Thinking of cracking some LAD myself.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I already know this show is gonna be sick show. Best of luck Rival, will be watching. Thinking of cracking some LAD myself.
What up El T. Thanx for dropping by the Galactic Getdown. I'm super stoked about these new strains. I just got them transplanted in 1gal pots. Im gonna take some pics after I drink a cup of coffee and smoke a few more bong hits. See ya around the Farm, bro.

Top Bottom