Riverside county raids?????

• Thread starter GanjaAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

brncow

Are these businesses located in industrial areas or downtown? Seems like if they were in industrial areas that they wouldn't draw so much attention and complaints since the traffic would not be seen by the citizens for the most part...

Cort

Cort

Some of both.

Wish I had the money to pay for a lawyer to write the ballot initiative. From my limited understanding, plain English isnt good enough.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Hey, you Riverside Co peeps know that if you put together an initiative that overturns the ordinance/zoning laws the BoS is using to shut down storefronts and get enough signatures that it can go onto the ballot and actually be voted on by the people, right?

You'll need to be specific in your language, there's a P&P on how the submissions are both worded and submitted, but the county should be able to easily provide you with that information.

Just like those people in Lake Co tried to do by trying to gather enough signatures to force the county to adhere to federal law. But I think that one failed, not enough sigs. Plus, I would have thought that would violate certain statues that are meant to ensure at least a modicum of state sovereignty.

I've been talking to people about this and have been considering speaking with a lawyer I know is advising several dispensaries in the area. Seems like the next logical step... I really think a ballot innitiative would work around here, this county ain't too pretentious, and everyone knows were broke... If the Oakland type system were implemented here it could be beneficial to everyone, the county could use the revenue, and there's a lot of sick people around here that wouldn't have to drive an hour to get their meds and spend their cash in another county.

Are these businesses located in industrial areas or downtown? Seems like if they were in industrial areas that they wouldn't draw so much attention and complaints since the traffic would not be seen by the citizens for the most part...

Hasn't seemed to matter around here. Shutting em all down regardless of where they are...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Go read Proposition 215. Its language is incredibly simple. I don't think an attorney is required, you just have to be sure nothing in the ballot conflicts with certain H&S codes. Look at the H&S 11362.7 and 11362.775, too.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

DZ where was/is nugg life located?Curious because there are 3 or 4 dispensaries in CLOSE proximity to HOH also(near 215/center st.).

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

DZ where was/is nugg life located?Curious because there are 3 or 4 dispensaries in CLOSE proximity to HOH also(near 215/center st.).

on magnolia almost in corona

theres probally 15 collectives within a mile

house of holland changed their name, cant remember the new one for sure, maybe emerald wellness?

ahc(both locations), greenleaf, and the green door also got a visit a month or so ago from the feds. nobody got arrested but they got all their meds taken
ahc shut down, the other two reopened in the same locations, same names

Top Bottom