RKSv2.2 Testers

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Indicas4me

Soon I will be an awesome tester,just dont make criteria right now!!!!!!

Not like I need seeds ive got plenty,but do want to test the newer strains out there (especially CannaV's breeds) one of these days...Just to see if I can pickup extra weight.As you can see im lacking in that department,but I can give up weight for faster flowering.

DSCF3138   Copy

DSCF3136   Copy

Keep me in mind until then!:yes

Will be working on a couple of your strains this fall though guaranteed......

I

Igot5onit

Hows it going Canna, i would love to thro my name in that hat to help ya out with some test runs....hit me up if you have any questions for me :)

Igot5

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well Canna - I did try - maybe you could edit your first post to reflect the tester rules bro - otherwise this thread is just gonna get more clogged

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
If you are in a bind and need a few testers, Im willing to help CV....
But take me last, give someone a chance that needs the journal count.
But like I said, I wont leave you in a bind my friend,.I will always make room for your genetics if you need.

~Lem

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

Damm! I cant do a tester but I will post a Purple Berry Diesel grow when I get the goods.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Those RKS look awesome KG Beans! It is awesome to see you over here!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
well Canna - I did try - maybe you could edit your first post to reflect the tester rules bro - otherwise this thread is just gonna get more clogged

Alright, This thread is a DISASTER! Its ALL my fault...I take full blame, I should have known the rules before just posting away....

I do apologize.... But I have Edited my First, opening post to reflect the rules....

I still would like to have a few to 5 or so Testers to run the RKSv2.2 (No relation to DNA's RKS..lol..Got a message about someone being "annoyed" with that name)

But yeah.. Lets try to fix my fuck up and get this thread on track....

this will NOT happen again, as far as a crazy, mixed up thread....I got it now...

Motherlode.. Thanks for trying to keep this train on the tracks...Hopefully, We are all good now...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
If you are in a bind and need a few testers, Im willing to help CV....
But take me last, give someone a chance that needs the journal count.
But like I said, I wont leave you in a bind my friend,.I will always make room for your genetics if you need.

~Lem

Hey Lem....I know you would bro..And I thank you for that.... But I messed this thread up, but Hopefully, I just fixed it...So I dont think you will have to run them...BUT of course, You know the deal...If you want a pack, They are alll yours...Test or no Test...Your good to go bro...I know you are really busy though man...So don't sweat that...
Hit me up, either way, I'll talk to you soon...

Thanks bro.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Damm! I cant do a tester but I will post a Purple Berry Diesel grow when I get the goods.

Hey thanks man..Run those Purple Berry Deez and the RKS will hopefully be better built by the time you are done with that grow...Then you can test the next batch....Thanks though man..I should have known the Tester Rules before even posting this thread..I take full blame...

but we Will get this back on track...Look forward to your Purple Berry Diesel grow show, If you would grace us with your skills...Im sure folks would love to see it!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
RKS v 2.1 @aprox 3 and half weeks

Ahh Man..GREAT to see you here KG....How is That generation smelling? That is RKSv2.1..The previous generation.....Great to see you here man.....Thanks ALOT for the pics...I know how busy you are man...You never seem to be home....So thanks alot bro...!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Indicas4me....Mega..Igot5onit....Hit me up, if you are STILL able to Test seeds.....After re-reading the opening post....

Again folks....I am very sorry about the mix-up...We will get this straightened out...Infcat I am working on it now...
Thanks for the patience.....

I

Indicas4me

Indicas4me....Mega..Igot5onit....Hit me up, if you are STILL able to Test seeds.....After re-reading the opening post....

Again folks....I am very sorry about the mix-up...We will get this straightened out...Infcat I am working on it now...
Thanks for the patience.....

Well I am good at working with seeds!I will give yours a shot,got plenty of room and lights.As you can see my germination rates are excellent.....:yes

DSCF3155   Copy
T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Canna you can put me down for a test!!

S

StrikeitRich

I too was unaware of these rules. but luckily i will be in compliance with all rules in about a 2 months when i finish up my second grow log on here. Thnks for the info and as soon as im able to comply ill let u know, but till then happy growing.

Peace,
S i R

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Well I am good at working with seeds!I will give yours a shot,got plenty of room and lights.As you can see my germination rates are excellent.....:yes

Yeah, nice pics of some healthy starters.....I'll gladly include you...I will start working on getting all these tester packs out, during the next few days.....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I too was unaware of these rules. but luckily i will be in compliance with all rules in about a 2 months when i finish up my second grow log on here. Thnks for the info and as soon as im able to comply ill let u know, but till then happy growing.

Peace,
S i R

Thanks man... There will be plenty of other stuff to test in the future...
For now on, before ANYTHING is released or dropped...I will be sending out Tester packs...and will not drop anything until the testers have them atleast midway to the end of flowering....I think it will work out better that way...

Gotta get past this move I am going through right now...Been extremely busy...Once this is behind me, then Ill have alot more time, and will be on the boards more then...and will start getting out more Testers..

Thanks fellas.

I

Indicas4me

Yeah, nice pics of some healthy starters.....I'll gladly include you...I will start working on getting all these tester packs out, during the next few days.....

Awesome!!!!!!Definitely will do them justice and very appreciated.Been working with my strain for years,will be great to see some different genetics.I veg little so you/others will see fast results on the end results,no slacking/lagging here.:yes

Thanks again Canna!

Top Bottom