3 Tang Haze
1 daiblo (not og)
9 Headband/original D

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

right3.jpg

left4.jpg

center1.jpg

Letting them adjust to the room for about a week then I'll up em into 5 gal's and flip a few days after.

S

StrikeitRich

Sub'd

Very excited to see this pan out. Hopen the best for u.

Peace,
S i R

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

well 20 days later now.....
boy I feel as though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing sometimes....

I didn't transplant soon enough thanks to the Gf. And have yet to take cuts....
So.... They got rootbound....a lil overfed.locked up.
Got them transplanted and back on straight water till the show a sign of needing anything.

Gonna take cuts in the next day or two and flip em.

Takin way to long this round

but heres some shots. they are a lot bigger I guess

1169.jpg
2147.jpg
398.jpg
556.jpg
482.jpg

In retrospect I should have transplanted when they went into the room
They were the perfect size to go into 5 gals... but instead I stalled for a week or more and they started stretching out and getting hella droop.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good brah! Live and learn on the transplanting... Lord knows I'm guilty... :itwasntme

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

great looking grow i want to see how your deadhead comes out. see what pheno you get out of her.

G

gooey

shit happens, forutnatly they will recover, and forget it ever happend...happy growing

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Looking good brah! Live and learn on the transplanting... Lord knows I'm guilty... :itwasntme

Yep live and learn
Thanks shady

great looking grow i want to see how your deadhead comes out. see what pheno you get out of her.

me too!!! thanks
shit happens, forutnatly they will recover, and forget it ever happend...happy growing

thanks yep. They'll be fine just wanted to flip about a week ago

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Everything is right back on point. Today they got straight ph'd water with no additives.

Going to flip em and take cuts tomorrow.
Hopefully I can start feeding them in about a week.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

22 days of veg. Many mistakes made, many lessons learned.
oh well

anyways things are going good now
Took cuts for the next round today and cleaned out the lower growth, and topped em here and there.
Lowered the lights a tad and changed the timers to 12/12!

R12.jpg
R22.jpg

Don't usually take many shots this early in but figured what the heck.

Rleft1.jpg
Rright1.jpg

So here is the '91og 9 phenos. I know its hard to see wtf is going on but there are 9 of em in there. So far 2 are out growing the rest and 2 are looking like they want to autoflower

We shall see.......
Hopefully they don't just hermie
Rveg91og_s.jpg

Here are all the Og kush and 2 s1's in the bottm left corner. The one in the middle is directly under a light and is still a lil frizzled.

Rvegog1.jpg

and a close up of a nice looking one
Rvegog.jpg

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

in the next shot is the Bubba gum on the left and 2 Chemdog's Sister

RvegCsBg.jpg

here is the diablo at the bottom and 2 tangerine haze
RvegDiTh.jpg

And here are 2 lvpk and almost impossible to see The White x pimpslap
RvegPkWs.jpg

and then there are the 9 headband/sourd and chemdog, also looking a lil frizzled under the light
Rvegchemd.jpg
I won't get started on this right now, but the chem cut is legit the headband is the 707 and this is my last time growing it and the sour d cut I have was straight trash from some dumb fool probably growing rez packs and chose a bad pheno.

anyways. not growing that anymore either, or the tang haze or the lvpk, gotta get rid of some strains, and add some of course.
Just got a real nice flo cut that floats around the area as well as the e32 arcata trainwreck, which I've wanted for a while hoping its a legit cut.

Rleft2.jpg

Rright2.jpg

aight thats all for now. :movie
bloom time

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome update bud! The entire room looks great... I can't imagine how you're keeping up with all that hand watering and runoff. Keep up the great work... :cool

S

StrikeitRich

Sweet. That is going to be an OCEAN of green. lol.

Keep workin it.

Peace,
S i R

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Looking really good so far. Now for the fun part I am looking forward to see how you do with so many differnt strains. Do you feed them all the same and hope for the best or do you mix things up different depending on stains or ??

C

Cali Grower

Looking really good so far. Now for the fun part I am looking forward to see how you do with so many differnt strains. Do you feed them all the same and hope for the best or do you mix things up different depending on stains or ??

id be interested in finding out too :hi

this grow is LOVELY! those plants are comin along nicely. and that trainwreck is unmistakable. only trully great strains stay around for that long and are still constantly being under-supplied. i knew a grower that could really get its juices flowing in some organic soil and man did it produce greatly and its connoisseur quality smoke for sure. i hope yours comes out just as good as im sure it will. stay up :banana1sv6:

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Awesome update bud! The entire room looks great... I can't imagine how you're keeping up with all that hand watering and runoff. Keep up the great work... :cool

Its actually no prob at all. water to just a slight run off and its usually gone in a few hrs.
I water with a 25 gal rez and a 265gph pump with a good 15' hose

Sweet. That is going to be an OCEAN of green. lol.

Keep workin it.

Peace,
S i R

Thanks

No I slack and just feed em all the same and it seems to work out pretty damn well. Going to begin feeding them in the next watering at 250ppm of age old grow and some cal plex

id be interested in finding out too :hi

this grow is LOVELY! those plants are comin along nicely. and that trainwreck is unmistakable. only trully great strains stay around for that long and are still constantly being under-supplied. i knew a grower that could really get its juices flowing in some organic soil and man did it produce greatly and its connoisseur quality smoke for sure. i hope yours comes out just as good as im sure it will. stay up :banana1sv6:

Thanks
I'm sure this cut is legit

pic update

Top Bottom