Rnd#3_GO...Crankin Out That Fiyah

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

well I cleaned em up like mad. Maybe a little gung ho. but still only on day 16.

Put in a trellis on each half as well, well see if they slow down at all. Hoping they just start exploding with bud sites.

wk3Left.jpg
wk3Right.jpg
wk3tops.jpg
wk3Lowers.jpg
wk3Tops2.jpg

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

looks like its about to blow the fuck up in there :)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That's a gorgeous sight! Sick work brah... :sign0005:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Lookin good DWD! You are going to like the intoduction of that trellis running multiple strains, it is really gonna help keep the canopy nice and level. SOme of the more stretchy strains can just be tucked and leveled off. Its gonna be sick in there bro.

S

SofaKingHigh

Bowser boss level type shit. Gotta love those genes working together.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

well I had some issues. I turned off the air cooling to the hoods and consequently got some pretty bad hot spotting right under each light.

I also forgot to fertilize the soil with the amendments I use and so now its just a game of trying to keep em green for another 4 weeks... and thats gonna be tough...but it should be some fire smoke.

so wish me luck farmers. gonna be a close one...

rightw3_5.jpg
leftwk3_5.jpg
centerwk3_5.jpg

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

day 39

Day 39 things are starting to get fat in here

first up are the 91-0g's......

91-1.jpg
91-2.jpg
91-3.jpg
91-4.jpg
91-7.jpg
91-6.jpg

91-8.jpg

This is the pheno I lost due to auto flowering...doesn's smell all that interesting though anyways
91-5.jpg

they are big
91og.jpg

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Chemdog's Sister
chemsis.jpg
chemsis2.jpg

tang haze- straight hard mode
tanghaze1.jpg
tanghaze21.jpg

the white x pimpslap
wslap.jpg
wslap2.jpg
wslap3.jpg

Illmind

Illmind

nice bro. gotta love how the white hybrids. i wanna x it to a pre98 x dpd f2 male. your chem looks like diesel, i'm sure it's hella loud either way.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Shit is looking really good, DWD! Keep it up bro. That White x Pimpslap is looking rock solid. Good luck with the rest of ur grow. I can't wait to see them at the finish line!

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

lookin good broski, I received the bubba gum, white x pimp, Chemdog's Sister from a buddy recently...makes me excited seeing you grow them! kinda a coincidence you have all of them going at the same time I recieved the same cuts lol

Keep it up bud!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Oh my lord, the Pimpslap White looks amazing....droolin over hereeee

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

damn buddy. nice resin production, esp with that summertime heat

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

nice bro. gotta love how the white hybrids. i wanna x it to a pre98 x dpd f2 male. your chem looks like diesel, i'm sure it's hella loud either way.

Ya that chem is to be quite honest is labeled as far to many different things around these parts.....not even actually showing individual plants there but the tall one in the back left is an actual sour diesel...as welll a few of those chem are a "headband" cut form a bunch of other colorado members...have em labeled but didn't really want to get into specifics. I'm only keeping the one I have labeled as chem and for the last 2 yrs......ps this lady chugs down silica and will make some raging fat nugs

Shit is looking really good, DWD! Keep it up bro. That White x Pimpslap is looking rock solid. Good luck with the rest of ur grow. I can't wait to see them at the finish line!

Thanks..I just barely saved all these ladies with organics...gave em all a fat handfull of earth worm castings and they all greened back up a bit. been feeding indonesian and mexican bat guano and peruvian sea bird. "Shit" kicks ass.

lookin good broski, I received the bubba gum, white x pimp, Chemdog's Sister from a buddy recently...makes me excited seeing you grow them! kinda a coincidence you have all of them going at the same time I recieved the same cuts lol

Keep it up bud!

nice start a log when they're ragin. Love to see em

Oh my lord, the Pimpslap White looks amazing....droolin over hereeee

Ya....I just hope she smokes amazingly well. If so Ill be doing mostly the whiteslap and og.

damn buddy. nice resin production, esp with that summertime heat

tell me about it....whew....had the dehu break and that put a huge load of moisture on the ac. My temps have been all fucked up and I'm running my lights during the day...not giving a fuck I guess. Can't wait for this run to be over and rocking this next one with straight guanos all the way through. Organics....Only thing I plan to supplement is calplex and p.silica.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I call it white slap, or I believe some one actually named the cut comfortably numb.

So I finally dug my head in to the 91 0g's and I gotta say not impressed in the slightest.

Ive got two that smell like mediocre hazes at best yet are growing fairly short. 3 that have smells reminiscent of NL #5 and then there are a few that tho they look og esq. the have no smell or have very little and don't aren't seemingly og.
Not sure I'll even consider one of these a keeper.

at this rate I'm so sick of running multiple strains...so ready to monocrop again..

Dreaming of a room filled with white slap...ahhh it would be glorious.

Top Bottom