Roach weed what to do?

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m old school no filter smokin joint kind a guy, my question is what do all you all do with roaches ? Remember the old days when ya had to save em for that roach joint? Lmao
It I got ounces of em now ? Ya smoke em ? Press em? Tincture? Concentrate/ edibles what y’all do with em ?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I don't smoke joints but when i do i just toss the roach, but if it was enough to collect ugh i dunno.. that would be some deep sleep meds so prolly an ice cold ethanol extraction to reduce the nasty shit collected then into some coconut oil then into capsules for night time.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I don't smoke joints but when i do i just toss the roach, but if it was enough to collect ugh i dunno.. that would be some deep sleep meds so prolly an ice cold ethanol extraction to reduce the nasty shit collected then into some coconut oil then into capsules for night time.
Worth a try ! Thanx we smoke roach joints but they are only good once in a while I sometimes have trouble sleeping so this might be a great idea we will see

Moshmen

Moshmen

If you cut the burned end off after smoking the joint the weed is more usable.

But honestly ever since i have grown my own i just throw away the roaches.
That’s why I have so many it was unintentional habit ! lol prolly learn to use filters and smoke the whole thing, I have plenty of personal smoke but the cheap ass in me says try something so we will c what we do gonna press some juT for fun ! Lmao prolly dry ice hash too ,
Dabbies oil idea prolly the best tasting it’s a matter whether it’s worth the work ? Lol
If all else fails my adult offspring will smoke em!

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

Just toss it. There used to be a time where it made sense to keep everything in case of hard times but not anymore. Times have changed. I understand picking up yesterdays joint for a few hits but that's it, there is no need to conserve like we used to anymore.
Not for me anyway.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Just toss it. There used to be a time where it made sense to keep everything in case of hard times but not anymore. Times have changed. I understand picking up yesterdays joint for a few hits but that's it, there is no need to conserve like we used to anymore.
Not for me anyway.

Me either its just habit been tossin in container for bit not because I need to- got the perpetual thing goin. But I can’t see tossin 65 grams of clean roach weed
But agreed totally NOT worth my time cleaning! But I’m here so

DAF1DA10 9884 41D8 BEE4 D1DF6B530D55
CEB53AB8 E753 4CC7 8D51 0F1000C24268
A87B54C0 6F0A 4328 AF00 660364F600CF
8D593867 CF51 42AB 88DC 52856F95C2ED
1BBFC43F 759F 4F16 BF8E 15C6F199A9A7
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I hear ya there! That’s why dabbies idea is soundin good only draw back is I have never done it ! lol but guess one can learn

Ok its stupid simple.. You get some Everclear or another high high proof alcohol, Depending on your state that could be hard so check online, Put the bottle in the freezer, along with your roaches...

You wanna do whats called a QWETHO, Or Quick wash w/ frozen ethanol, This can also be done with Iso but since your gonna eat it most people prefer food grade stuff..

Anyway, Once both are frozen for a day or so, put the weed in a jar, dump the alcohol in, shake it real quick less then 30 seconds, and strain it thru a filter asap, WEAR GLOVES!! You DO NOT want the alcohol to warm up, so keep it as close to the freezer and frozen as possible, thats why were being quick, we just wanna wash the thc and terps off the lil bits quickly the longer it sits the quicker its going to pick up cholorphyll and other resins and black shit.

Once you got your liquid then just simply boil it off till ya got a workable oil mix 1:1 with coconut oil and sleep good :D

Moshmen

Moshmen

Very similar to bubble hash , then u decarb the oil ? When melted in coconut oil?
I mean it needs activated right? Or it’s gets decarbed during the boil/ simmer?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Here’s what not to do lol I’m afraid to smoke it! The smell is awe full
Ok had to try- not nearly as bad as it looks still has a little ash taste, at any rate I wouldn’t recommend- although a few good dabs and I’m ripped , maybe it’s like vodka/tequila the first few are rough but after that well ya just don’t remember. Lol
We won’t be pressin any more !

Wristle

Wristle

dang, ounces.

i toss mine these days. never even considered holding onto them for edibles and yet i have a few containers of AVB specifically for that.

id do a water cure to get rid of that shitty taste. Decarb than into some coconut oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom