Roach weed what to do?

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I’m old school no filter smokin joint kind a guy, my question is what do all you all do with roaches ? Remember the old days when ya had to save em for that roach joint? Lmao
It I got ounces of em now ? Ya smoke em ? Press em? Tincture? Concentrate/ edibles what y’all do with em ?
i use them as extra strength medicine,i still jar them by generation ,five being damn near tar,that for the real bad days hahaha,smoke them bitchs bro,move to next jar,you know how we did back when there was none to have hahaah.
bright side is if it does ever legalilize on the gov level,you can put jars of them up for highest bid on ebay hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

tickles me every time i hear someone say thrash um,shit im talking about paper ash tar saliva and all on a damn home made coke can as a bong,and fire that shit up ,aint joking,you all obviuosly werent around for the 70 and 80's hay days of almost killing for a bag of dirt weed,hahaha,shit man fire that shit up and reach the sky,talk of oil and shit,what hell you think it is a fifth gen of smoking it,and like a 80 chick natural no alchol and all that shit they use to make boobs ,fire that shit up .
take a coke can and a nail ,poke some holes in the can and thumb down a flat spot,throw them roaches on that bitch and blaze like we cave men did in the day,dont be skairt,we were the for front of what you got right now ,fire that shit up and get you some

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Have smoked more than a few bowls of hash on the coke can and my mother's kitchen knives. Never really smoked much between my teens and 30's was hash mostly in my teens and pipes/one hitters in my 30's/40's now it's mostly my vaporizer or pipe.

Moshmen

Moshmen

tickles me every time i hear someone say thrash um,shit im talking about paper ash tar saliva and all on a damn home made coke can as a bong,and fire that shit up ,aint joking,you all obviuosly werent around for the 70 and 80's hay days of almost killing for a bag of dirt weed,hahaha,shit man fire that shit up and reach the sky,talk of oil and shit,what hell you think it is a fifth gen of smoking it,and like a 80 chick natural no alchol and all that shit they use to make boobs ,fire that shit up .
take a coke can and a nail ,poke some holes in the can and thumb down a flat spot,throw them roaches on that bitch and blaze like we cave men did in the day,dont be skairt,we were the for front of what you got right now ,fire that shit up and get you some
Been there ! We were very creative back in the day! Can bongs were inexpensive and disposable! lol and yes I’ve picked leaves off the door to smoke scraped the tray 14 fucking times ! Cked all old stashes places! So yeah I know what it’s like not to waste part of why I can’t bring myself to pitch em , rilled the wife a few she likes em for bedtime! Lol gonna try the capsules too, always wanted to try so I guess now I’m spoiled and I’m gonna - oh by the way GLAD to f’in have ya back oldskool !

Moshmen

Moshmen

Have smoked more than a few bowls of hash on the coke can and my mother's kitchen knives. Never really smoked much between my teens and 30's was hash mostly in my teens and pipes/one hitters in my 30's/40's now it's mostly my vaporizer or pipe.

I have touched butter knives or pins and a cup for hash since the late 80’s now ur making me feel old! Lmao

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hell we made pipes out apples and used to do blades into chilled beer mugs. The cold air in the frozen mugs keeps the smoke inside so you can turn it back upright after and drink (suck the smoke) out like drinking a beer. Fucking kids lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Been there ! We were very creative back in the day! Can bongs were inexpensive and disposable! lol and yes I’ve picked leaves off the door to smoke scraped the tray 14 fucking times ! Cked all old stashes places! So yeah I know what it’s like not to waste part of why I can’t bring myself to pitch em , rilled the wife a few she likes em for bedtime! Lol gonna try the capsules too, always wanted to try so I guess now I’m spoiled and I’m gonna - oh by the way GLAD to f’in have ya back oldskool !
i tell you what bro,i live in a not so friendly state when it comes to herb,when i travel i take 2 coke cans and 2 buds,i pull over and make a can smoke the bud,throw can away at road side park,couple hours later same thing,parfeniala is as bad as having the flower mate in this state,they is a whole lot of state owned ground to be farmed and there isnt any shortage of labor in our local motels ,i prefer not to attend the party hahahah,so the can a couple buds and im good for driving on pain,i cant go over couple hours with my back driving any more

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I've been giving the away actually, in bunches, like an half ounce, maybe an ounce of roach weed at a time, I'll fill an ashtray full of them, (my wife smokes three times what I do) and give them to others that are less fortunate usually. That, and a lot of trim, old weed, ect.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I use 1 1/4 sized papers, or the long style ones, and try and see how big I can roll them, because the wife has such bad epilepsy, she tends to squeeze the hell out of them, and smashes them, especially combined with my really sticky weed, they need to be extra large, like much bigger than say a cigarette, and once she smokes them down so far, she can't hold on to them, or whatever, so they add up pretty quickly sometimes.

Especially this wedding cake I've been smoking lately, I try to roll huge joints, only by hand, because the rolling machine is often too tight.

IMG 20200905 044139
IMG 20200905 043819
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I use 1 1/4 sized papers, or the long style ones, and try and see how big I can roll them, because the wife has such bad epilepsy, she tends to squeeze the hell out of them, and smashes them, especially combined with my really sticky weed, they need to be extra large, like much bigger than say a cigarette, and once she smokes them down so far, she can't hold on to them, or whatever, so they add up pretty quickly sometimes.

Especially this wedding cake I've been smoking lately, I try to roll huge joints, only by hand, because the rolling machine is often too tight.
dont pack your roller mate,i use to do same thing and they would come out like bricks,just lay it in there until you figure out how much it takes to have a fluffy one,the paper will remain loose if you put less in it,along with the candy on the smoke it is easy to over fill it,i found that half what i was stuffing in mine works great,only down fall is i have to smoke the whole joint,once you spark it the candy hardens up when it cools off,so if you two can smoke the whole doobie it work fine for you.
mine i just roll around and squezze in my fingers and breaks it up enough to light and after a couple hits the thrics loosen up again

CF89

CF89

Anyone ever get to a third generation joint?

Take 10 roaches and roll a joint. Then save that roach. That’s a 2nd generation roach

Then take ten 2nd generation roaches and roll a joint. That a 3rd generation joint!!!

Greeeeeeaasssssyyyyyyyy

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone ever get to a third generation joint?

Take 10 roaches and roll a joint. Then save that roach. That’s a 2nd generation roach

Then take ten 2nd generation roaches and roll a joint. That a 3rd generation joint!!!

Greeeeeeaasssssyyyyyyyy

Back when I was a teenager and weed was expensive and I had little money. Used to roll cigarettes from discarded cigarette butts in those days as well. Now I don’t smoke joints as that’s IMO, disgusting. I use a gravlabs beaker bong that gets cleaned out twice a week. Last time I smoked a joint or blunt I tossed the roach on the ground.

CF89

CF89

Meh. Not really gross. We were broke, uneducated teenagers and those roach joints provided about 200 thick hoots before they were done. . Got us high and were still alive

the non roach weed you guys smoked in the 70s is probably grosser than our roach weed in 2001 lol.

Plus, After you have one puff through the joint.... the remaining 90% of that joint is basically “roach weed” anyways at that point 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ What’s the difference really? It’s some bud with resin on it as smoked has passed over it. Big deal.

Let me guess. You guys never smoked pipe resin when you were young and desperate too?

CF89

CF89

You wanna know what’s gross?

I had a buddy who wanted to get high real bad one day. He had an ashtray full of black ash that wasn’t quiteeeeee 100% pooched (more like 98%)

so he packed a bowl full of ash from the weed ashtray and proceeded to pull as hard as he could.

he got a little bit of smoke. It was disgusting. He was satisfied though. I think it was a head rush from lack of oxygen mostly.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Roach joints we have all done when young I think, or scraping the inside of a chillum 😂
I'm never desperate enough to get high/stoned these day that I would be bothered, however, here the hash is quite expensive (even more so because of current and previous lockdown) so I'm still guilty of sometimes splitting open the last bit of the joint instead of squishing it and leave it on my mixing plate going into the next one.

amekins

amekins

That’s why I have so many it was unintentional habit ! lol prolly learn to use filters and smoke the whole thing, I have plenty of personal smoke but the cheap ass in me says try something so we will c what we do gonna press some juT for fun ! Lmao prolly dry ice hash too ,
Dabbies oil idea prolly the best tasting it’s a matter whether it’s worth the work ? Lol
If all else fails my adult offspring will smoke em!
I do the tips for the sole purpose of being able to smoke the whole damn thing.

growsince79

growsince79

Meh. Not really gross. We were broke, uneducated teenagers and those roach joints provided about 200 thick hoots before they were done. . Got us high and were still alive

the non roach weed you guys smoked in the 70s is probably grosser than our roach weed in 2001 lol.

Plus, After you have one puff through the joint.... the remaining 90% of that joint is basically “roach weed” anyways at that point 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ What’s the difference really? It’s some bud with resin on it as smoked has passed over it. Big deal.

Let me guess. You guys never smoked pipe resin when you were young and desperate too?
Of course we did. But looking back it was pretty gross. And yeah, there was a lot of crappy weed back then. But the best weed the world has ever seen was also available if you knew the right people.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter

Again why I don’t smoke joints unless I have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom