Road Kill Skunk - Ester Alcohols, Train-wreck and the Catpiss Connection

• Thread starter Backyard_Boogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I'm from western north Carolina in the 80' all we had was red bud , Columbian gold and dirt weed . Some local boys out their money together (and I knew them well) and sent a man to Afghanistan. And he came back with several thousand true afghan seeds and it smelled just like a pine tree and was so gummy ,it would stick to the walls. That was the first green weed I ever saw in my life and then the true skunk weed came and it sure enough smelled just like a skunk 🦨 sprayed you . No seed banks today have the true breed afghan seeds and I've not saw the true skunk weed in 25 or 30 years . Would drive across this USA to get either one of these true GENETICS. Best memories of my youth!!
Yep, true skunk smells nothing like ammonia or cat piss, back in the 80s early 90s the only thing I ever came across that smelled like ammonia/cat piss was crank and it would blow your fucking head clean off after you choked down a wet chunk of red death that would launch your ass into a 4 day stupor of absolute madness!
I do not miss those days whatsoever and am lucky to have all my teeth and still be alive.
True road kill that was in the PNW back then would almost make a novice puke and run for cover while I smoked it all:)
I would compare it more to rotting cabbage or sauerkraut,

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

therein lies the variation in story...everyone and the cats mum spks altering experiences in terming roadkill..got beyond ridiculous..no one story can categorise it because the variations in ppls minds are different..and they record different when you hear ppl quote old stories..the laugh a minute cat piss skunk I remember from the 90s that had that stick and hang in the air and the worst ever to conceal is a world away from this acidic death on a stick rancid terp I'm seeing..over the 2 versions of ammonia terp..one is straight death and if that equates to roadkill in a presentation,then I'm not to argue..I'm amazed I've come back online and found this stuff I honestly am..lolol..and if its not I can cast iron put my life on quote that it will white everyone I frequent my life too..you cannot burn my nose eyes and throat simply smelling a plant for a matter of seconds..death does that when you get up close trust me..lololol

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
The subject matter of skunk will be discussed long after we are gone,
My personal hope is to experience what i remember as a wee young lad roaming aimlessly the streets of the Willamette valley with a skunk in my pocket making all my friends happy as clams when ide pop in with a pipe and a bag of RKS.
I made friends easily back then,
Remember, a friend with weed is a friend indeed:)

SouthernOhio

SouthernOhio

therein lies the variation in story...everyone and the cats mum spks altering experiences in terming roadkill..got beyond ridiculous..no one story can categorise it because the variations in ppls minds are different..and they record different when you hear ppl quote old stories..the laugh a minute cat piss skunk I remember from the 90s that had that stick and hang in the air and the worst ever to conceal is a world away from this acidic death on a stick rancid terp I'm seeing..over the 2 versions of ammonia terp..one is straight death and if that equates to roadkill in a presentation,then I'm not to argue..I'm amazed I've come back online and found this stuff I honestly am..lolol..and if its not I can cast iron put my life on quote that it will white everyone I frequent my life too..you cannot burn my nose eyes and throat simply smelling a plant for a matter of seconds..death does that when you get up close trust me..lololol
Yes it will. Makes you sick at your stomach to smell real Skunk flower.
Been working with skunk for decades.
I grew my first Skunks in 1978.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hit up a high school buddy on the subject,
His response;

Skunk ass smelling. If you got it before it got smashed it was a finger and a half across the bag. So sticky you had to peel it out of the bag. Once it got smashed it was dense, of course, and just sparkled with crystals almost glass like in places. Good bong weed but really needed to dry it out to roll doobies. Even then had to roll it loose or would be still tough to smoke!THOSE were the good ole days!

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

I don't know who you are but thankyou for saying that...I've never witnessed growing this formula and as you are informed on the subject,this is as far away from a sweet skunk in title that you see in the mass hybridised market as you can get..I've called these genes the alien skunk collective because I believe that's what they are..not of a form I've ever seen growing at all.
and it is a sheer pleasure just witnessing it..burning me and the wife apart smelling a particular pheno,it's rancid and extremely acidic in nature...thankyou for replying!

SouthernOhio

SouthernOhio

I don't know who you are but thankyou for saying that...I've never witnessed growing this formula and as you are informed on the subject,this is as far away from a sweet skunk in title that you see in the mass hybridised market as you can get..I've called these genes the alien skunk collective because I believe that's what they are..not of a form I've ever seen growing at all.
and it is a sheer pleasure just witnessing it..burning me and the wife apart smelling a particular pheno,it's rancid and extremely acidic in nature...thankyou for replying!
Here's one from my collection that resembles your specimen.
These old skunks sit on a variety of different "chassis" depending on the direction of their worked lines.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

thankyou for that fella.
I've grown and smoked the exodus and touched the spacecheese briefly,both accrid with skunk 1 running prevalent throughout the line..but they were not death and dead rot in any imagination formed..I find it amazing that whatever this lineage actually is in these f1 roadkills,it burns soft human tissue on mere ingestion(nose membrane burnt at 30 days flower which I reported here I think,eyes watered and were soreish a good few hours and my throat felt like it had narrowed and felt like I had a mild sore throat that lasted a good 24 hours..I've never tested anything like it and I've spent 3 decades on and off doing that exact same thing,nestle my face into the most prominent sites and breath in through the nose to get some kind of terp value..I literally don't want to anymore tbh, and the missus caught the right hump testing this acidic sour vapour as I thought I was going nuts how it was just forcing me away..my missus took one sniff but a large one and payed the price..way more sensitive than me and it hit her same way..literally burns soft tissue in your nose and throat..gawd only knows what it's actually doing to my eyes so I've adjusted specs when I go in to feed..its that much death and accrid ammonia bleach combined,you completely eliminate any thought of skunk which is kinda weird..even I was expecting something way sweeter in form but no..the human soft tissue burner pheno is upon me and its frankly death tripsticks..just dirty horrid death...and the hang in the air it leaves once I close tent door lasts a few hours before dispersion..as an example,exodus cut is stinky and I had that dispersed in 10 mins everytime..it just hangs on things and unless you move that air its hanging in,it sits there choking the air...witnessed once in my grow career..and its now..I can't put things better than that.!!!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I had that happen once back in 2016,
The burning in my nose was extremely intense when I harvested. There was no ammonia or piss smell, straight up burning like you ate a hot pepper, without the pepper.
My cousin helped me, water was pouring out of our eyes when we chopped.
These plants were 6 feet tall in a 12x14 tuff shed. I specifically saved this pic to remind me of that day.
Thank you for bringing back a faded memory.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

20230516 003422

that was the roadkill starting flower and I never recieved the terp I'm receiving now at all..the buds formed and death turned up..lolol..I was trying to piece together what it was to hit this strange terp I've not seen and with agent orange f1 crossed into photos of seedsmans strawberry banana grape og,it must be the agent orange and its heavy family tree that's unlocked something simply cooked into seedsmans high grade kush.im not a breeder and know nothing of lineages but something has happened within that cross..which on paper is as far away really to anything skunk in truth..the only denomination I see is agent orange having that dominant skunk 1 sat in its lineage tree..but this isn't sweet at all..whatever has happened I don't believe its a one off and across the board I believe there is multiple variants of very extremely potent versions of death on a stick and I can say that with confidence..someone has let something loose on the masses,I'm believing that story more and more now believe me..its highly unusual stuff.🙂

and as I'm old school...looks a bit northern lights to me!!!...this plant beams beacons in the dark when I turn the light of on camera..the whitest I've seen in a variation skunk form....you often wonder...

Last edited:
Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

Is it me, or do these plants look like Afghani Indica hybrids? I've experienced loads of different Afghani types that have that rantid smell almost like rotten vegetables.
I had that exact thought of a ghani cross trying to piece together how this terp came about but looking at the parent fruit punch where these roadkills were selected in a pheno hunt from,an og sativa looking multi arm kush forming,floppy stem beast..I'm not sure a ghani was used but going by the stature of growth these roadkills have,they seem to flower less than x2 which is confusing...but I had a ghani of some very good grade crossed into that stud f1 2009 male ao...just weird how this terp is performing...for shits and giggles you can go ask the lineage of seedsmans sbg og and I bet you don't get a definitive answer,cannasuer didn't and they bred the stuff..they got told a version of what it was for paper and text but my bet is the lineage will always stay in house..maybe because they know..whatever that combination if you remain committed to anything rks,pls explore it more than anything..there's something more than just a story I believe..

SouthernOhio

SouthernOhio

Is it me, or do these plants look like Afghani Indica hybrids? I've experienced loads of different Afghani types that have that rantid smell almost like rotten vegetables.
Yes, they're definitely Afghani crosses. I get everything from pine, piss, ammonia, dead animals, garlic/onion to rotten cucumber smells, reminds me of what a "copperhead" smells like when you stroll up on one in the woods.
Most growers in today's "weed world" have never smelled these types of plants before and probably never will.
Think about it, there are millions of growers in the world and 99% aren't on weed forums. lol

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

I hear you fella...the old guard who actually have providence in what they say are not a voice anymore..the market and money put paid to growers like me..its why my life up until late last year was completely offline..I don't do social media at all apart from weed forums and coming online, firstly to just grow and show, a few months back I see how places have changed...being a tester so many yrs I've had access to some wonderful strains and this fruit punch and roadkill from cannasuer was merely an exercise in growing it online so I could view and study the stuff I was growing and write reports like I always do.

yeah...being away a while and getting hit with 3 lottery winners virtually on your first run is unheard of..but plain sight of day tells me it was always that way because this instance with me is simply a grower asking a breeder on the fruit punch selection they have, many many months ago..I studied and viewed the stage over various grows of that stuff and hearing the breeder whiting ppl with cured samples was enough for me to trust his judgement and try it...I just believed that jack terp was prevalent in the fruit punch and I've been there and seen a jtr hybrid that still is one of my greatest highs many yrs later..I was searching the variation of the haze in agent orange crossed with this apparent maybe ghani and what it was doing to have the breeder quote at the time,it was his new flower of choice...I know somethings in there and it's extreme because the guys at cannasuer don't play games with ppl...I've had one instance in a fruit punch female and gather understanding now in what cannasuer are saying..a very potent terp profile exists in that viney floppy stemmed og kush looking fruit punch..and I've watched ppl report it over the months and know its growers collective.

where these roadkill birthed from to recieve these terps is beyond me though..strange how you can instantly stop a grower of 30 yrs with one grow and make me question everything...lolol...the world isn't as dark online as I thought it once was....🙂

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

on reflection to this episode in my life that's come around by complete chance though,I can't help thinking that these roadkill should have been called death by terps or some other creepy name..roadkill as a title now is so sorely discussed and widely variated in story that coming online and mentioning it gets you this old school new school version of what it should be according to them...I wish now in my heart it would have been called something else..I wanted ppl to admire my work and the effort I put in..not be subjected to scrupulous inspection of this once forgotten gene,which offline is still around and just not showing en mass in my reckoning...maybe not even mentioning roadkill when I attach notes to these ammonia death samples is better suited in all honesty..with the variation this genetical marvel proposes in ppls minds,you feel like roadkill shouldn't be a title...this is death of a different kind and closely attributed to actual death in weed form..therein lies this particular variation that should be just reported as so...you have some balls in today's market to quote it with providence though..I call death on a stick and not one grower on God's green earth can tell me any different..I like it when I get to this stage in life...you get old,you get real and don't play games with ppls emotions,I'm searching enlightenment in the most trusted places I know possible away from the mass seed market..and that's the ticket I've walked back online with..someone just sold me death in weed form...respects due entirely!!🤣

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I had that exact thought of a ghani cross trying to piece together how this terp came about but looking at the parent fruit punch where these roadkills were selected in a pheno hunt from,an og sativa looking multi arm kush forming,floppy stem beast..I'm not sure a ghani was used but going by the stature of growth these roadkills have,they seem to flower less than x2 which is confusing...but I had a ghani of some very good grade crossed into that stud f1 2009 male ao...just weird how this terp is performing...for shits and giggles you can go ask the lineage of seedsmans sbg og and I bet you don't get a definitive answer,cannasuer didn't and they bred the stuff..they got told a version of what it was for paper and text but my bet is the lineage will always stay in house..maybe because they know..whatever that combination if you remain committed to anything rks,pls explore it more than anything..there's something more than just a story I believe..
Plants look like a 75% indica, 25% sativa; they have the growth of an indica with the open sativa leafs, but don't get too tall. If you can work out what sativa and indica were used in the cross, we may be able to recreate it.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Yes, they're definitely Afghani crosses. I get everything from pine, piss, ammonia, dead animals, garlic/onion to rotten cucumber smells, reminds me of what a "copperhead" smells like when you stroll up on one in the woods.
Most growers in today's "weed world" have never smelled these types of plants before and probably never will.
Think about it, there are millions of growers in the world and 99% aren't on weed forums. lol
Yeh, that's basically all we had until around the 2010 mark, when all the pure indica-leaning hybrids came in. They were mainly all skunks, so I've experienced quite a few skunks in my time. and I'm pretty sure they originate from Afghanistan.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

20230701 003036

and I'll show the bud in earlier form on this death by terps roadkill that caused this nose eye and throat burn...this singular bud caused the sensation and I've sat and looked at it for ages trying to work out how it manages to create a defense that sits as a vapour column in the air and upon ingestion and getting close,the air surrounding the plant has an acidic burning vapour going on..lolol..what plant on earth does that?..it does look extremely white in pistil growth but nothing springs out of the ordinary when you look at it..underneath the thicket of pistils is a neon green almost kush like rock hard budset..get close to it and it repels you instantly..its the best plant defense against attack I've ever seen..you only have to get near and it warns you...that bud has physically hurt 2 ppl already..only mild forms of burn smelling the bud...but I'm oldschool..I don't talk shit to ppl...it sits with an airborne bubble of extreme deathly vapour in a gaseous form and if vapours are doing that to ppl just getting near,this has never been seen in my history growing or been reported anywhere to a degree that I took notice...lolol.

somethings going on!!!!!
20230701 002857

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Plants look like a 75% indica, 25% sativa; they have the growth of an indica with the open sativa leafs, but don't get too tall. If you can work out what sativa and indica were used in the cross, we may be able to recreate it.
Recreate what? There's Skunk #1, which died out, no pun intended, decades ago, and all the various twists, changes, attempts, comical exaggerations.......

Top Bottom