Road Kill Skunk - Ester Alcohols, Train-wreck and the Catpiss Connection

• Thread starter Backyard_Boogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Glad to know your awake and not sleeping brother. More people nowadays are awake to this stuff it’s scary yet I’m optimistic cuz their mask is slowly falling off. Most people can see the lipstick wearing off the pigs face and there is gonna be a revolution soon for better or worse. But yeah sorry fellas for taking this thing on a derailed tangent people had questions and I went on a rant 🤣. We will take it back to old school Skunk now LOL✌️
Yup,look who’s not so crazy now,lol! But yes back to the old school skunk. Wish I had some! Probably gonna order some RKS off I-Grow-Skunk as soon as I talk my girl into it,lol. Gotta run everything past her & she still bitches every grow,lol. She’ll smoke it tho,lol!

Anthem

Anthem

Glad to know your awake and not sleeping brother. More people nowadays are awake to this stuff it’s scary yet I’m optimistic cuz their mask is slowly falling off. Most people can see the lipstick wearing off the pigs face and there is gonna be a revolution soon for better or worse. But yeah sorry fellas for taking this thing on a derailed tangent people had questions and I went on a rant 🤣. We will take it back to old school Skunk now LOL✌️
I do not know how old you are. But I am in my mid 50’s a native southern Cali person and I have lived in socal my whole life. This place has gone to shit. I just want out of the state, but my thinking my be wrong. I am hoping I can find some where in the US that seems something like normal to me.
When I say normal I mean things like giving each other some respect. I am not looking for please and thank you all the time but how about some respect.
I might end up living out in the country and just doing my own thing. Raising food and just living

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I do not know how old you are. But I am in my mid 50’s a native southern Cali person and I have lived in socal my whole life. This place has gone to shit. I just want out of the state, but my thinking my be wrong. I am hoping I can find some where in the US that seems something like normal to me.
When I say normal I mean things like giving each other some respect. I am not looking for please and thank you all the time but how about some respect.
I might end up living out in the country and just doing my own thing. Raising food and just living
I’m 39 yrs old over here but I know what you mean. Sometimes I wonder if you can find that anywhere. Don’t get me wrong I love where I live right now. Opposed to the city or a ghetto it’s great! No disrespect to any city dwellers on here but it’s not my thing. I’ve always mostly lived in the country but have lived in some small cities in not so great areas & needless to say I didn’t love it. Seems like all my neighbors as of late are full of hate or just plain don’t wanna be bothered. It’s like you said tho,would just be nice to get a wave or a howdy!

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Yeah Im 38 and I also live in Southern California and yes overall shit has degraded here in CA you can definitely see it however Im pretty sure this phenomenon is happening in a lot of places not just here. However fortunately for me I live in a pretty nice affluent part of the state Im in the Orange County area I have lived in either Huntington Beach or Fountain Valley my whole life. My wife and I bought our house and rental properties here before prices went totally bananas its so insane now. Only the wealthiest can afford to buy here now homes are $1mill. Some shit has changed in my neighborhood there is a little more homelessness and graffiti but overall I can't complain too much because its still a relatively safe and clean place to live. There are some other areas in the state like in Los Angeles county that have definitely turned downhill for the worse I remember 20 years ago in college we used to go partying in LA all the time go see shows downtown and party on sunset strip and walk the streets until 3am just hitting on hotties and living it up but now some of those areas that we used to frequent look like full on walking dead style skid rows it is quite sad. The Bay Area and LA in particular have really slid downhill its bumville in many parts of the city.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Just make sure not to tell anyone where your from. Even telling ppl I lived there for 10+ yrs they make instant assumptions about who you are and how you may think. Maybe New Hampshire? Live Free or Die is the state motto lol

Can’t imagine the changes you’ve seen in the 50yrs I know In just 10 things changed immensely. None for the good.

Anywhere with a housing deficit is no bueno imo

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
It’s tough to survive here. Basically working to live 😂 still trying to figure out how these fuckers are buying up the million dollar 3 bedroom homes within weeks of being on the market. No one works anymore. It baffles me….

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

It’s tough to survive here. Basically working to live 😂 still trying to figure out how these fuckers are buying up the million dollar 3 bedroom homes within weeks of being on the market. No one works anymore. It baffles me….
That party is coming to an end the housing prices have already started falling off a cliff were gonna have a gnarly housing correction. If not 2022 then definitely 2023.

Anthem

Anthem

It is hard to predict the future if we had the ability we could be healthy. That being said, the financial markets are not making a whole lot of sense. Interests have risen but loan rates actually dropped after tge first .5 point interest increase.
This is no longer a national economy but a global economy and that has something to do with the future. Secondly it is kind of silly season because November is not that far away. Should be interesting

Anthem

Anthem

The bankruptcies will become heavy next year,people wanted change,now that's all they have in their accounts.
I have heard some rather disturbing information just a couple days ago about the lending being done these days. It seems most of the lenders are private individuals or private companies. The banks in like 2008 accounted for about 2/3 of all home loans. That number is now at 1/3. This could make things go in a different direction this time around VS 2008.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I have heard some rather disturbing information just a couple days ago about the lending being done these days. It seems most of the lenders are private individuals or private companies. The banks in like 2008 accounted for about 2/3 of all home loans. That number is now at 1/3. This could make things go in a different direction this time around VS 2008.
Absolutely I follow markets and real-estate full time now thats all I do. The conditions are actually very different from 2008 right now everyone is calling for a 08 style crash right now but I just don't see it yet. I think we are definitely gonna get a recession in the coming years its inevitable however right now in 2022 this moment I think were in a correction not quite a recession. Its a preview of coming attractions I don't think its fully gonna come unglued until 23 or possibly 24.

Anthem

Anthem

Absolutely I follow markets and real-estate full time now thats all I do. The conditions are actually very different from 2008 right now everyone is calling for a 08 style crash right now but I just don't see it yet. I think we are definitely gonna get a recession in the coming years its inevitable however right now in 2022 this moment I think were in a correction not quite a recession. Its a preview of coming attractions I don't think its fully gonna come unglued until 23 or possibly 24.
You are correct things are different. You have the inflation factor that actual goes back to the Great Recession. To stimulate growth the interest rate was brought down and it was never returned to pre recession levels. That is going to affect housing prices. I think one of the things I was trying to point out but I did not do a good job is that with more private companies lending there will probably not be a bank bail out this time around.
The future does not look great for us from my eyes

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

You are correct things are different. You have the inflation factor that actual goes back to the Great Recession. To stimulate growth the interest rate was brought down and it was never returned to pre recession levels. That is going to affect housing prices. I think one of the things I was trying to point out but I did not do a good job is that with more private companies lending there will probably not be a bank bail out this time around.
The future does not look great for us from my eyes
Shit is definitely gonna hit the fan for sure I agree with that. I think the Fed are gonna try to do a global currency reset once shit hits the fan and the inflations starts to run out of control they are gonna try to replace the USD with a new renegotiated global digital Big brother coin. May God help us all! 😂

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Yeah Im 38 and I also live in Southern California and yes overall shit has degraded here in CA you can definitely see it however Im pretty sure this phenomenon is happening in a lot of places not just here. However fortunately for me I live in a pretty nice affluent part of the state Im in the Orange County area I have lived in either Huntington Beach or Fountain Valley my whole life. My wife and I bought our house and rental properties here before prices went totally bananas its so insane now. Only the wealthiest can afford to buy here now homes are $1mill. Some shit has changed in my neighborhood there is a little more homelessness and graffiti but overall I can't complain too much because its still a relatively safe and clean place to live. There are some other areas in the state like in Los Angeles county that have definitely turned downhill for the worse I remember 20 years ago in college we used to go partying in LA all the time go see shows downtown and party on sunset strip and walk the streets until 3am just hitting on hotties and living it up but now some of those areas that we used to frequent look like full on walking dead style skid rows it is quite sad. The Bay Area and LA in particular have really slid downhill its bumville in many parts of the city.
That’s crazy,you got in at just the right time. Cruising the sunset strip as Teen sounds awesome! The area I live in is pretty nice,I’d definitely say it’s safe. I could leave doors unlocked but I don’t cuz I have PTSD so I always double check to make sure everything’s locked but that’s just my irrational brain.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Shit is definitely gonna hit the fan for sure I agree with that. I think the Fed are gonna try to do a global currency reset once shit hits the fan and the inflations starts to run out of control they are gonna try to replace the USD with a new renegotiated global digital Big brother coin. May God help us all! 😂
I’m with you,just a matter of when.

Anthem

Anthem

I have heard about a global currency for a couple years now. I myself do not believe you are going to get the world to accept a global currency. Specifically China and Russia. Europe and the US would back it but it is just like that Paris Accord. I mean how stupid dumb are you, you have some knucklehead politicians pushing for change but you have the largest polluters in the world not in board. As much as I hate to admit it there is something going on with the temperatures around the world. You can go straight out about 10 miles from San Pedro and catch Durado. That is pretty unheard of, never mind all the 200 pound bluefin another 50 miles off our coast.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I have heard about a global currency for a couple years now. I myself do not believe you are going to get the world to accept a global currency. Specifically China and Russia. Europe and the US would back it but it is just like that Paris Accord. I mean how stupid dumb are you, you have some knucklehead politicians pushing for change but you have the largest polluters in the world not in board. As much as I hate to admit it there is something going on with the temperatures around the world. You can go straight out about 10 miles from San Pedro and catch Durado. That is pretty unheard of, never mind all the 200 pound bluefin another 50 miles off our coast.
Not yet,but it seems there’s crisis after crisis each one bigger than the last. That’s how they always get people to go along with stuff they never would in normal circumstances. Look how divided the nation is in U.S.,people never acted like this before. Trump exploited fear,that’s what governments do. I think we’re maybe 5-6 yrs away,maybe 10.

Latest posts

Top Bottom