Road Kill Skunk - Ester Alcohols, Train-wreck and the Catpiss Connection

• Thread starter Backyard_Boogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

roadkill skunk and the term I saw in the 80s from the stuff I choked on is very much alive!!!..I've tested for 30 yrs and grown for 50...I've found a pheno of sbg(seedsman seeds)x agent orange (f1 2009) has created a terp so precise in management to the name attached and to a terp of old I can remember and at the moment it's stopping everything at 3.5 weeks flo...extremely gassy sweet..that Heineken beer keg reference is very apparent..the most definitive oil signature I've seen in roughly 30 yrs to what I had in my pocket as a kid that stained everything it touched..diamond encrusted and caked with a brilliant whitened pistil growth full of oxygen and extreme loud from the get go...I've attributed to the breeder that in all the years testing his gear,this has topped a level I've not seen,not only from him,from anyone!!!

and it's that exacting terp profile very early that I will call and quote has probably taken the flux capacitor way back to the 80s...I've not seen this terp in my garden period but I know enough of what I saw late 80s early 90s in the flowers I toked when that loud stain wall skunk was about..the most distinctive character and I don't know..maybe the hps lighting I'm using has released this cannabinoid that unleashes that terp..I'm no expert..but I know a good breeder when I see one and guys at cannasuer have unearthed an old day roadkill version of skunk..I'm absolutely convinced of it....!!!!!!
This looks great brother! Dam that Agent Orange in the lineage that strain name is a blast from the past. I remember when I first started smoking in High School that Agent Orange was floating around on the streets of Southern California but over the years I've only seen it surface a few other times. It was an old school strain and I remember it being killer. This is great information here my friend. Seems like you found a possible contender here! 🔥

So are these genetics available for purchase? Is cannasuer the name of the seed company? Im on a holy quest to try out as many skunk varieties as I can so how would I get my hands on this exact strain?

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

I'm not sure on availability but cannasuer seeds sbg x agent orange was a tester given by the breeder.ive yet to witness anything this close to actual roadkill...an extensive breeding program derived these roadkills...sbg og from seedsman was given to cannasuer to breed with and he took subs revered 2009 f1stud male agent orange and found a resultant pheno in the offspring he asked me to look at...this combination of genes I believe has unlocked the same name the breeder attached..and its bang on the money for me...terp is so pronounced and defined..I'll report on it for the greater good of the community...Jack is playing a card here and it maybe where that old roadkill terp was all along...it just had to be blended correctly.!!!!

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

.....the most precise and exacting roadkill rendition I've seen in over 30 yrs...and I never come online without good reason to...I know the fever and excitement that surrounds roadkill the world over and I believe selectively its still sat in many private gardens and just not revealed...agent orange and more importantly the jack terp attributed to the dominant force behind ao could have been crossed to an afghani of some descent because seedsman seeds to this day still hasn't given true clarity and description to there "strawberry banana grape og"..when secrecy and unknown lineages turn up in breeding programs,and I understand that to have happened here,then maybe the agent orange crossed to a possible ghani that seedsman used somewhere has unlocked this catpiss ammonia dead skunk truly intoxicated geneset that I've just simply not come across in gardening...ever!!!...I extensively use hps lighting for flower and high power cfl for vegg...I was quoting to the breeder early that I had the Heineken brewery scent but I don't think the thiols were being opened under cfl lighting enough to actually see the terp he had quoted on the seedpack...and listen,when you quote roadkill as a definition around me you have to be knowing exactly what you are doing and saying because I was there in the late 80s early 90s seeing that waltz through every street growroom in the south of London...its was everywhere..and it stained the shit out of everything it touched...couldn't conceal the smell if you tried and I washed many pairs of jeans that never rid of that stain back then..its like it acidised a cat piss terp and left it there permanently...when you've been there and seen them old cerebral smiley skunks and something turns up resembling a memory..report it to the general public...something in what I've just said I believe is holding the key to finding that heady cerebral terp that ppl can't seem to forget about..the jack dominance in agent orange has maybe combined an old ghani from seedsman and unlocked the door...sitting under hps lighting in regards to mainstream led has I believe also unleashed this terp..the most amazing creation I've ever seen in a lot of years testing wares for many great breeders..if this is roadkill...someone's done a bloody good job at it I know that!!!

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

.....even more interesting in this study I have undertaken on these roadkills is from the same resultant sbg2 roadkill (sbg x agent orange f1 2009)seedpack, I procured a second pheno that I could argue on paper and pictorial evidence is a complete world away in regards to the actual roadkill pheno found..early filial f1 breeding stock has I believe shown the jack terp but not in a roadkill terp character at all..very musky earthy sweaty sock sweet with mere small resemblance to that catpiss roadkill terp..it seems there but very less apparent..I reported a rich blue vein running through the heart of this plant in early flower which is direct description to the sativa blue notes of the old true skunks..these f1 early filial generation breeding articles undertaken by established, responsible and more importantly, competent breeding practices shine through to reveal these hidden beauties..you virtually get an eye and view on what breeders select and its a beautiful sight to behold...I will explore these roadkill phenos with great detail I assure you...!!!!
pic taken 26 days flower!!!...soil hydro pot 25ltr under a 400w hps exclusively biobizz organically grown..

20230601 224025
Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

....I have 2 cap junky s1 and 5 f1 sbg roadkills at selective early seedling stage and I will document these in future times here..I decided to take further exploration..even though its only Ltd indoor selection...its f1 early generational selection and in my mind after seeing early pheno selections from 2 seeds with this quality and intent involved..you have to look a little further!!

cap junky s1s are the 2 top left of pic..

20230601 152704
Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

early flower look of the thc saturation adopting this roadkill right now...I stand by the breeder of this material with my life that he's performed something miraculous here..terps like these do not turn up in your garden everyday I will quote that on record....

20230602 015844
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
We're Saved !!!!!! I was almost going to resort to adding non alcohol Corona or Heineken to my feed 🤣
Been claimed over and over and over again!
Wish I had a dollar for every claim of RKS!
Ide have a small fortune:)
Proof is in the pudding and most are just trying to hype up for a future sale of “RKS” seeds.
I’m not dogin anyone in here I’m just sayin:)

I honestly hope the dudes got it……but sayin and honestly havin are 2 completely separate arguments😉🫵

strider26554

strider26554

roadkill skunk and the term I saw in the 80s from the stuff I choked on is very much alive!!!..I've tested for 30 yrs and grown for 50...I've found a pheno of sbg(seedsman seeds)x agent orange (f1 2009) has created a terp so precise in management to the name attached and to a terp of old I can remember and at the moment it's stopping everything at 3.5 weeks flo...extremely gassy sweet..that Heineken beer keg reference is very apparent..the most definitive oil signature I've seen in roughly 30 yrs to what I had in my pocket as a kid that stained everything it touched..diamond encrusted and caked with a brilliant whitened pistil growth full of oxygen and extreme loud from the get go...I've attributed to the breeder that in all the years testing his gear,this has topped a level I've not seen,not only from him,from anyone!!!

and it's that exacting terp profile very early that I will call and quote has probably taken the flux capacitor way back to the 80s...I've not seen this terp in my garden period but I know enough of what I saw late 80s early 90s in the flowers I toked when that loud stain wall skunk was about..the most distinctive character and I don't know..maybe the hps lighting I'm using has released this cannabinoid that unleashes that terp..I'm no expert..but I know a good breeder when I see one and guys at cannasuer have unearthed an old day roadkill version of skunk..I'm absolutely convinced of it....!!!!!!
weird, the strain i have going right now has that same color,,almost identical

strider26554

strider26554

Proof is in the pudding and most are just trying to hype up for a future sale of “RKS” seeds.

I honestly hope the dudes got it……but sayin and honestly havin are 2 completely separate arguments😉🫵
I agree, and i hope everyone finds what they are looking for at the end of the day.

B

BudzAldrin

We're Saved !!!!!! I was almost going to resort to adding non alcohol Corona or Heineken to my feed 🤣
Heineken isn't skunky until left in the window for a day. Even then. Barely. Can only taste the 321MBT retronasaly. Barely. Non lightstruck Heineken tastes like a worse version of Mickeys, an olivey flavor. Some cheap ass American beer in clear glass will skunk like a mofo.

I think we can definitely ignore any Cannabis breeder talking about "ammonia terps". All the Catpiss thiols are well known and none of them resemble ammonia. The smell is called Catpiss because it is the scent of tomcat spray, during spring. With their testicles intact. People hear the words and think "nasty unkempt litter box of a bad pet owner with female and neutered male cats"..

Wish tissue culture could just cut the fruity out of the skunky that's still around!
Promise to sell 100,000lbs of Skunk Ass to dispensaries a month for the next 10 years? Let's work out my cut. The various mechanisms and transcriptomes around skunk are already standardized. Just need a reason to run 500,000 seeds per cycle for the marker assist op.

The seed hustle will never lead to skunk. Skunk will arise from the hemp industry once outdoor agriculture style farms take over the warehouse sector. Trust me. Hemp farmers hold a grudge after losing their ass in the cbd bubble. They've leaned a ton since then. The 2019 hemp crops were all moldy thanks to bad consultation from the Marijuana sector, who is fine spraying moldy bud with fungicides and selling to cancer patients. Investors from other industries know that the current warehouse Marijuana sector has no future under federal legalization, that current market data reflects marketing abilities not customer demand,and that people are increasingly getting fed up with pandering.

It'll be a while before we can approve funding for something that 12 guys on the internet want their own seeds of. That's not enough motivation. Leafly strain of the year is ten years in a row is. We need real market data to prove Skunk Ass should ever be created because right now, look at the strain of the year every year.

With that said lots of growers have skunk, even in seed form. None of these people are dumb enough to proclaim it, until their bank account gains a few million.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

no hype in these..they are not available for sale as far as I know..I was given as a mere tester to see if they are roadkill...I'm not hyping anything ..only reporting what I find for the general public at large..that's it..

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

.....and I honestly mean nobody any disrespect in writing this here..I originally laid plans to explore the fruit punch offering(same parents)as in 30 or so yrs I'd probably had a few instances where weed stopped me in my tracks compared to everything at market and jack the ripper x gooeybreeders now 40 Yr old gooey mom tamed that edgy jack terp in the ripper and produced a cerebral smash hit with virtually no ceiling..I've been extensively researching what the breeder found with that jack terp crossed with the subcool headstash f1 stud male ao that cannasuer hold..I had no intention whatsoever to report anything roadkill..it was primarily the fruit punch sbgxagent orange I was interested in exploring..the breeder mentioned while doing a fairly extensive breeding selection on these fruit punch beauties, he had been pheno hunting and found a trait remarkably resembling that old roadkill terp of yesteryear and labelled the resultant pheno roadkill which I'm just seeing the worth to that claim...he's a very high tolerance breeder and he has publicly quoted the validity in potency to the flowers on numerous websites..all I want to do is explore this rks claim because its nothing in my mind to do with promoting anybody or seed sales..its marking out if this particular cog in the wheel of fortune roadkill rendition can stop spinning just a moment and be thought upon!!!... this roadkill has strong providence in evidence to me that a ghani may have been used by seedsman..if not then the make up of sbg og from seedsman is a cheesexchem and this formula crossed into this reasonably dated agent orange might be a gateway..all I'm trying to do is assess how this roadkill description compared to most others I've seen compares...I don't care for the breeders pocket or promoting any market..I'm an indoor gardener with decades of experience listening to claims about roadkill and yes...everyone seems to be about money when you attach roadkill to anything..I'm from the bottom of my heart truly not..if it floats roadkill all I'm doing is showing the combination that may make it possible after viewing this specimen ..I come here to mug nobody off and thats a promise...if it proves worth then wise to the man who markets it...money is nothing to me honestly...!!!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Heineken isn't skunky until left in the window for a day. Even then. Barely. Can only taste the 321MBT retronasaly. Barely. Non lightstruck Heineken tastes like a worse version of Mickeys, an olivey flavor. Some cheap ass American beer in clear glass will skunk like a mofo.

I think we can definitely ignore any Cannabis breeder talking about "ammonia terps". All the Catpiss thiols are well known and none of them resemble ammonia. The smell is called Catpiss because it is the scent of tomcat spray, during spring. With their testicles intact. People hear the words and think "nasty unkempt litter box of a bad pet owner with female and neutered male cats"..

Promise to sell 100,000lbs of Skunk Ass to dispensaries a month for the next 10 years? Let's work out my cut. The various mechanisms and transcriptomes around skunk are already standardized. Just need a reason to run 500,000 seeds per cycle for the marker assist op.

The seed hustle will never lead to skunk. Skunk will arise from the hemp industry once outdoor agriculture style farms take over the warehouse sector. Trust me. Hemp farmers hold a grudge after losing their ass in the cbd bubble. They've leaned a ton since then. The 2019 hemp crops were all moldy thanks to bad consultation from the Marijuana sector, who is fine spraying moldy bud with fungicides and selling to cancer patients. Investors from other industries know that the current warehouse Marijuana sector has no future under federal legalization, that current market data reflects marketing abilities not customer demand,and that people are increasingly getting fed up with pandering.

It'll be a while before we can approve funding for something that 12 guys on the internet want their own seeds of. That's not enough motivation. Leafly strain of the year is ten years in a row is. We need real market data to prove Skunk Ass should ever be created because right now, look at the strain of the year every year.

With that said lots of growers have skunk, even in seed form. None of these people are dumb enough to proclaim it, until their bank account gains a few million.
Been playing that hemp game the last 4 years,
Be lucky if I break even, but I enjoy the hell out of it and won’t give it up for the world!!
I’m one guy with one acre and 600 plants this year.
Got screwed over again by my seed supplier,
Fucker had the balls to tell me “must think your gods gift to growing”.
I ever see that fucker I’ll punch him directly in the nose!!!
Ain’t spraying nothing on my crop!
Everything organic!
18A26406 707E 4EF6 8D62 7AA2B69CA444

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
.....and I honestly mean nobody any disrespect in writing this here..I originally laid plans to explore the fruit punch offering(same parents)as in 30 or so yrs I'd probably had a few instances where weed stopped me in my tracks compared to everything at market and jack the ripper x gooeybreeders now 40 Yr old gooey mom tamed that edgy jack terp in the ripper and produced a cerebral smash hit with virtually no ceiling..I've been extensively researching what the breeder found with that jack terp crossed with the subcool headstash f1 stud male ao that cannasuer hold..I had no intention whatsoever to report anything roadkill..it was primarily the fruit punch sbgxagent orange I was interested in exploring..the breeder mentioned while doing a fairly extensive breeding selection on these fruit punch beauties, he had been pheno hunting and found a trait remarkably resembling that old roadkill terp of yesteryear and labelled the resultant pheno roadkill which I'm just seeing the worth to that claim...he's a very high tolerance breeder and he has publicly quoted the validity in potency to the flowers on numerous websites..all I want to do is explore this rks claim because its nothing in my mind to do with promoting anybody or seed sales..its marking out if this particular cog in the wheel of fortune roadkill rendition can stop spinning just a moment and be thought upon!!!... this roadkill has strong providence in evidence to me that a ghani may have been used by seedsman..if not then the make up of sbg og from seedsman is a cheesexchem and this formula crossed into this reasonably dated agent orange might be a gateway..all I'm trying to do is assess how this roadkill description compared to most others I've seen compares...I don't care for the breeders pocket or promoting any market..I'm an indoor gardener with decades of experience listening to claims about roadkill and yes...everyone seems to be about money when you attach roadkill to anything..I'm from the bottom of my heart truly not..if it floats roadkill all I'm doing is showing the combination that may make it possible after viewing this specimen ..I come here to mug nobody off and thats a promise...if it proves worth then wise to the man who markets it...money is nothing to me honestly...!!!!
I like your honesty!
That’s a tough trait to find these days😉🫵

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I agree with most of what you are saying in this post accept for...

"I think we can definitely ignore any Cannabis breeder talking about "ammonia terps"

The reason why is because ammonia terps are a real thing and they definitely have existed in the past and likely still do exist. And Im not talking about a Tom cat spray in the summertime Im talking about full on Ammonia straight to the brain that almost makes your eyes water. I've experienced it in person on more than one occasion. And it definitely wasn't a moldy bad cure job trust me. This was pristine ultra high grade and ultra expensive old school chronic. Perfectly cured and reeking of the ammonia and skunk smell. If you have never experienced this my friend Im truly sorry because its incredible and Im still trying to chase it down. If I can find it again I will send you a cut so you can experience it for yourself. Its real trust me just very hard to find now.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

I agree with most of what you are saying in this post accept for...

"I think we can definitely ignore any Cannabis breeder talking about "ammonia terps"

The reason why is because ammonia terps are a real thing and they definitely have existed in the past and likely still do exist. And Im not talking about a Tom cat spray in the summertime Im talking about full on Ammonia straight to the brain that almost makes your eyes water. I've experienced it in person on more than one occasion. And it definitely wasn't a moldy bad cure job trust me. This was pristine ultra high grade and ultra expensive old school chronic. Perfectly cured and reeking of the ammonia and skunk smell. If you have never experienced this my friend Im truly sorry because its incredible and Im still trying to chase it down. If I can find it again I will send you a cut so you can experience it for yourself. Its real trust me just very hard to find now.
not necessarily hard to find...I believe cannasuer seeds sbg 2 roadkill formula (agent orange f1(sub 2009circa) x sbg og(seedsman)has straight found a representation so acidic and toxic that I have one pheno that is difficult to stand near let alone smell..I reported on overgrow that the heads on this particular roadkill are highly acidic and literally burnt my eyes and nose membrane just simply smelling a few days ago..its rancid and hideously acidic to the point there is a definitive vapour field of just pure ammonia surrounding the whole plant..few days back I went in as normal to tent and I would say at 33days flower onwards its unbearable to even be around...being a tester for many yrs I've never personally come across something that's completely turned into an alien form terp profile you can't even ingest for sake of burning your senses..I'm just glad I had my eyes and nose facing on to this stuff because I think if my mouth would of been open I'd probably have burned my throat too..simply not from this universe...its like a very high grade/industrial grade ammonia protecting the whole plant from outside attack...the strongest oil formula I've seen alive because its stung eyes and nose and I've only smelt this complete animal a few times..the heads can only be described as acidic super white bulbous trip sticks...and at 4.5 weeks flower it's a plant I'm actually standing away from as much as I can...never witnessed a plant with a terp profile that straight acidic attacks you when you come within inches..its a literal knock the head back quick when you smell it like you just smelt a raw agitated shit...never witnessed nothing like it in my life!!!

20230607 235222
Leeboy

Leeboy

not necessarily hard to find...I believe cannasuer seeds sbg 2 roadkill formula (agent orange f1(sub 2009circa) x sbg og(seedsman)has straight found a representation so acidic and toxic that I have one pheno that is difficult to stand near let alone smell..I reported on overgrow that the heads on this particular roadkill are highly acidic and literally burnt my eyes and nose membrane just simply smelling a few days ago..its rancid and hideously acidic to the point there is a definitive vapour field of just pure ammonia surrounding the whole plant..few days back I went in as normal to tent and I would say at 33days flower onwards its unbearable to even be around...being a tester for many yrs I've never personally come across something that's completely turned into an alien form terp profile you can't even ingest for sake of burning your senses..I'm just glad I had my eyes and nose facing on to this stuff because I think if my mouth would of been open I'd probably have burned my throat too..simply not from this universe...its like a very high grade/industrial grade ammonia protecting the whole plant from outside attack...the strongest oil formula I've seen alive because its stung eyes and nose and I've only smelt this complete animal a few times..the heads can only be described as acidic super white bulbous trip sticks...and at 4.5 weeks flower it's a plant I'm actually standing away from as much as I can...never witnessed a plant with a terp profile that straight acidic attacks you when you come within inches..its a literal knock the head back quick when you smell it like you just smelt a raw agitated shit...never witnessed nothing like it in my life!!!
You’re going to have to send a bud out to all of us skunk hunters . Canada 🇨🇦 included 😬

Latest posts

Top Bottom