Road Kill Skunk

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Theres plenty of people who claim to have but don't.theres also those who try to trick u into thinking it's road kill skunk by callin it really killer skunk or rock star kush or whatever.they don't have shit but at best a dank skunk.i personally have never smelled anything ranker than Chemdog D and I v ran plenty of skunks.as far as stinky ass super rotten smelling shit Chemdog D is hard to beat.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Theres plenty of people who claim to have but don't.theres also those who try to trick u into thinking it's road kill skunk by callin it really killer skunk or rock star kush or whatever.they don't have shit but at best a dank skunk.i personally have never smelled anything ranker than Chemdog D and I v ran plenty of skunks.as far as stinky ass super rotten smelling shit Chemdog D is hard to beat.

I have to agree Chemdog D is super stinky. But the skunk field i visited was pretty much intolerable near harvest and the rooms in colorado with the hybrid was as strong or stronger and kind of offensive than the chem. I have been in a big room of her too.

Boy i wish i had some bag seeds from those packages. I hate that i have thrown away seeds from the original cuts. A lot of seeds. :-(

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Haha! The shoreline guys are a bunch of nutt jobs.

Fucking classic. That is my old stomping ground I grew up in and it's always some dude who got it from a dude who doesn't have a name or the internet or a phone so no one can get in contact with him. Story always falls apart. There was a ton of old school Afghani that was all through the area for years and years and that's what all these dudes I guess think was the "Shoreline"

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I remember this stuff and also wish I could find it. The best skunk I ever had was actually in England in 1998, skunk #1, and it smelled just like a roadkill skunk.
The super skunk, skunk 1 and shiva skunk we got in the early 00's in the lower mainland BC was also very skunky. I'm sitting on a pack of shiva skunk right now that I'm hoping to find a keeper in this summer.

majestral

majestral

we've been looking for this one for quite a while as well, I have to agree with the other people that said prohibition took this one out, it stunk so bad nobody wanted to grow it, but everybody still wanted it. Probably the last time I can say I had it for real that wasn't watered down was 1989 or 1990 LOL we've gotten our hopes up quite a few times on a few different skunk strains but still haven't found what we're looking for. So good luck on the search, with so many people growing nowadays somebody's bound to find something close someday I hope

Basic5Super6

Basic5Super6

Sense we’re on the skunk subject has anyone tried smoking or growing. Northern skunk. Its parents are super skunk x northern lights. The pics are day ten of flower. She is smelling so good.
Buds not as skunk as like and not NL I like either but just me we all different

Top Bottom