Road Kill Skunk

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Sense we’re on the skunk subject has anyone tried smoking or growing. Northern skunk. Its parents are super skunk x northern lights. The pics are day ten of flower. She is smelling so good.

Assuming that's Mike's Northern skunk from peak seeds, I think you'll be very happy with it.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Not only do I have
Fucking classic. That is my old stomping ground I grew up in and it's always some dude who got it from a dude who doesn't have a name or the internet or a phone so no one can get in contact with him. Story always falls apart.

Yeah they never found out where Ricky Ross was getting his [suppossed] cocaine from either. What a poser.

The thing about breeding Cannabis that e-growers don't get, is that real growers have been maintaining phenotypes by quantifying cataloguing and maintaining microbial demographics and specific feeds for da microbes. In fact it's the sole evolutionary mechanism in the diverse natural plant.

Most "skunk" grown west of Oklahoma requires a catalyst, typically cadmium to have any semblance to its namesake. Lots of bud you can smell "skunk" throughout bloom via oxidation, but nothing after the grow. Real Skunks carry "skunk" enzymes, and high levels of antioxidants. We've been growing the enzyme for large scale retail production, 75% of today's informally grown crops respond when it's applied as a foliar feed.

If we ever find distribution that aren't goon-connected, the industry will trend back towards seeded crops and solvent less extracts once they realize what missing from modern dry af nasty retail perfume weed. These propaganda labs have growers worried about thc and fruity smells, throwing every bro breeder sack slanger and hydro store victim off track.

We've been profiling fatty acid content and are damn tempted to patent all the original landrace cultivars as uniquely bred based on these profiles, just to wake people up to the mersh weed scam. No one else has them, might as well claim everyone's favorite strains and start doling out permission slips to the handful of qualified producers. No one needs to be smoking the nasty legal shit being grown today. It's wrecking lungs, blood vessels, souls and minds.

H

hawkman

look at "Swamie Seeds" for some RKS hybrids believe at one point there was RKS offered by Thug Plug (breeder) ($500.00 per pack of 12 seeds)

Basic5Super6

Basic5Super6

Not only do I have

Yeah they never found out where Ricky Ross was getting his [suppossed] cocaine from either. What a poser.

The thing about breeding Cannabis that e-growers don't get, is that real growers have been maintaining phenotypes by quantifying cataloguing and maintaining microbial demographics and specific feeds for da microbes. In fact it's the sole evolutionary mechanism in the diverse natural plant.

Most "skunk" grown west of Oklahoma requires a catalyst, typically cadmium to have any semblance to its namesake. Lots of bud you can smell "skunk" throughout bloom via oxidation, but nothing after the grow. Real Skunks carry "skunk" enzymes, and high levels of antioxidants. We've been growing the enzyme for large scale retail production, 75% of today's informally grown crops respond when it's applied as a foliar feed.

If we ever find distribution that aren't goon-connected, the industry will trend back towards seeded crops and solvent less extracts once they realize what missing from modern dry af nasty retail perfume weed. These propaganda labs have growers worried about thc and fruity smells, throwing every bro breeder sack slanger and hydro store victim off track.

We've been profiling fatty acid content and are damn tempted to patent all the original landrace cultivars as uniquely bred based on these profiles, just to wake people up to the mersh weed scam. No one else has them, might as well claim everyone's favorite strains and start doling out permission slips to the handful of qualified producers. No one needs to be smoking the nasty legal shit being grown today. It's wrecking lungs, blood vessels, souls and minds.
Hey man I’m all about it just wanted to add that by mixing certain genetics or regions even can give you that flavor and smell it’s a lot further back to barley crossed out where anything now is getting seeded and turned into a new name so many factors so just adding not disagreeing

Basic5Super6

Basic5Super6

Gelato 41 has already 15 offspring which have offspring older more pure flavor

Ace9137

Ace9137

I have three "rare" skunk strains, and yes they are real skunk, not the poser bullshit some say they have, you also can still find that "rare" pheno in any actual strain of Afghani, or original "midwest".

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I have three "rare" skunk strains, and yes they are real skunk, not the poser bullshit some say they have, you also can still find that "rare" pheno in any actual strain of Afghani, or original "midwest".
Please expand more on the 3 strains you possess.
Are they anywhere near my description?

the elusive road kill Skunk from 1985-19?? Ish. Does it still exist? Could it possibly be hidden all these years, somewhere...... out there? She still has to exist in a grow room far, far away! Or in a drawer that hasn’t been opened in years, packaged so lovingly to be CRACKED ones again and grown to her stinky, skunk road kill potential!! I can still remember the power she had as I lit her up and inhaled the taste..... oh the thick smoke heavy skunk taste! As soon as you inhaled her to the full extent she’d expand in your lungs! You try to hold it as long as you can but she won’t let you.... you have to let her go as you do the skunk gets the best of ya and you caugh you can’t stop as soon as you can get control you have no choice but to go back for more. That being said.......WHERE THE HELL IS ROAD KILL SKUNK!!!!

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

From what I understand the best chance of finding RKS is an Afghan/Sk x Sk Bx. Notice I didn't say Sk1 The original Sk didn't have Thai in it. Skunkman from my understanding used Thai to make the original genetics sweeter. Its rumored that Nature Farms Uncle Festers Sk18, is/was also known by another name Sk1.1 or something, and these genetics also made it to Holland and experimented with. I believe Nevil had them. But this is a very good, potent good producing strain. We found a killer pheno of the Sk18 crossed with an old 89 Sensi 89 NL5.

Skunk1 is Columbian x Mexican x Mazar x Thai
Sk18 is Columbian x Mex x Mazar. Nature farm also does not claim RKS, as some allude to. But some of it does reek of heavy skunk, and is not sweet. Its more fresh spray than dead.

Same for Dominion Seed Company that has SSSC Sk1, Chemdog 91 Skunk Va, though the Dominion gear is my favorite stuff around. Especially with the SSSC Sk1, Skelly Hashplant, Original Weasel cut Diesel, REZ Sour Diesel IBL
I lost all my Original 80s-90s Nevils, SSSC, Sensi gear to the feds in 97... so now that some of these genetics are showing back up, even if in hybrids. Im gonna snatch up all I can afford before they get away again.

Duke Diamond Va/Dominion Seeds Company won breeder of the year last year at Emerald Cup, and also had the least seed returns of any breeder from seedsherenow, Who sell a huge amount of stock. He also got some other award.
He has some really good old genetics from SSSC, original Chemdog 91 Skunk Va cut... He gave it back to Chemdog when he lost his.
The Original Sk1 Genetics are still around, though theyre expensive, and you have to live in USA.
Todd McCormick has the Original Sk1, grown by Mel Frank. Skunkman gave them to Mel in 1988. These are the real deal. $20 a seed, and $25 shipping.

He also has an original ( From Mel Frank ) Nevils Haze Male hes using for breeding on some killer clones.
Nevils Haze NL5/Haze....Haze A x Haze C x Original Haze Male. I got seeds crossed with Green Crack, Original 90s White Widow.. Probably Sharon cut. HOG. My buddy is going to use the Males of these seeds for breeding.

As per above, I don't want to leave out Haze/Haze Hybrids in my search.

Swami also has the Original 1984 cut of NL5. PRE HOLLAND Hybrids/Bx. He has it crossed with Nevils LTD Release 1988 NL5 x Haze/F4 Male, then Bx it back to NL5... He has Indica/Sativa lines, but both lines will express both.

Last edited:
W

Wardawg

Once you have had her you never forget her. Lol, I’m on a quest she will be found:)
I know a place where it may still be found in northern British Columbia and what I mean by north is north of Prince George Hudson hope chetwynd and fort St. John Dawson creek area where it was known as diaper weed , baby shit skunk , and it’s still around up there with some old timers that came up from Vancouver island to work in the local oil patch back in the late 80s early 90 and there’s still some old growers that have only ever had that cut up there

H

hawkman

at one time packs of seeds were selling for $500.00 ( The Plug Seeds -Road Kill Skunk) bu t if you want one that sells it look at Swamie seeds ( have strains that have RKS x's ?) the never ending hunt !!!!!!!!!!!!!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

So here is my experience with the roadkill skunk: When I was first introduced to cannabis in the mid 80’s my aunt would often have bags of the skunk. It was grown heavily in Montana at the time and was pretty much always $25/1/8th. The group that grew her eventually were busted by the feds and she was pretty much gone at that point from the Montana scene, at least in bulk. There were some savvy people who kept some seeds and I was lucky enough to smoke some skunk in the late nineties, also in Montana. Eventually we got some packs from BC that includes some old school Williams wonder and the super skunk, the super was a prettier version of the roadkill and was amazing. I saw it last in Canada, July 1st, 2001. I bought a bag of it outside the art gallery festival in Vancouver. It was unreal and exactly like the skunks I had before her. Now, I have yet to see the exact version of her since then. Here are the closest relatives:
Sour d
Original og
Chemdog 91, d and 4
Sensi star
911 ( cut from Nsj near grass valley)
Purple skunk from Lisquiti island
Tahiti lime line from archive is super close too

I ran many of duke diamond strains and I didn’t find anything close. It was all basically uk cheese dominant. I have nature farms that I will run through, but I have very little hope.

H

hawkman

So here is my experience with the roadkill skunk: When I was first introduced to cannabis in the mid 80’s my aunt would often have bags of the skunk. It was grown heavily in Montana at the time and was pretty much always $25/1/8th. The group that grew her eventually were busted by the feds and she was pretty much gone at that point from the Montana scene, at least in bulk. There were some savvy people who kept some seeds and I was lucky enough to smoke some skunk in the late nineties, also in Montana. Eventually we got some packs from BC that includes some old school Williams wonder and the super skunk, the super was a prettier version of the roadkill and was amazing. I saw it last in Canada, July 1st, 2001. I bought a bag of it outside the art gallery festival in Vancouver. It was unreal and exactly like the skunks I had before her. Now, I have yet to see the exact version of her since then. Here are the closest relatives:
Sour d
Original og
Chemdog 91, d and 4
Sensi star

I ran many of duke diamond strains and I didn’t find anything close. It was all basically uk cheese dominant. I have nature farms that I will run through, but I have very little hope.
interesting - thanks for the short history of !!!!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Sour d
Original og
Chemdog 91, d and 4
Sensi star

Have friends that never found anything close to skunky with 4 different Dominion(duke diamond) packs. Mostly sweet or floral smelling mixed with a hashy smell. Nothing worthy of keeping. Same to be said about alot of people that ran Nature farms stuff. I hope you do find something.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Have friends that never found anything close to skunky with 4 different Dominion(duke diamond) packs. Mostly sweet or floral smelling mixed with a hashy smell. Nothing worthy of keeping. Same to be said about alot of people that ran Nature farms stuff. I hope you do find something.
I’m sure you’re right. Duke, tommy, was coming in off of a stint inside and took advantage of the skunk mania. Came through with all the great descriptions but he was/is full of bs, straight up. He knows this too, hence his lack of communication on social media. There isn’t one person on earth who got skunk from duke, and therefore.... he sold a nice tale but one filled of shit. I wasn’t even looking for entire skunk, a slight resemblance would have been fine. My good buddy who is the best breeder alive, imo, ran over 2k of his shit and same thing. He bred with uk cheese in hopes of hiding behind it as a “sk1” if/when he would get called out.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I’m sure you’re right. Duke, tommy, was coming in off of a stint inside and took advantage of the skunk mania. Came through with all the great descriptions but he was/is full of bs, straight up. He knows this too, hence his lack of communication on social media. There isn’t one person on earth who got skunk from duke, and therefore.... he sold a nice tale but one filled of shit. I wasn’t even looking for entire skunk, a slight resemblance would have been fine. My good buddy who is the best breeder alive, imo, ran over 2k of his shit and same thing. He bred with uk cheese in hopes of hiding behind it as a “sk1” if/when he would get called out.
And now hes retiring....

Top Bottom