Road Kill Skunk

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Thanks ! Been doing it every few months for 20 years, kind of got it figured out, although it seems like im doing exactly the same thing when i did my first clone all those years ago, maybe its a zen thing like the art of making tea or some shit !
20191012 212633

dire wolf

dire wolf

My two best friends, sog folding knife and metal rod, i never go in the rapid rooter opening, always pop a thin opening with the metall rod, a little thinner than a coat hanger, then wet it with a shot of clone x and slide the stem in, makes a much tighter fit and never once had rot or any problems with snug fit....

Then, cover....after dome on for 3 days , i spend the next few days spraying and removing dome for 1,2,3 hrs progressively then remove dome on about day 6 or 7, they feel the stress of entering the real world and boom! Roots Everytime..........

Farmer P

Farmer P

I came across this today, I don't know if you've ever seen it. This guy was on the same hunt and claimed he found it. I tried looking for the seeds at the breeder site and they seem to be sold out, but others claim to still have it.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I came across this today, I don't know if you've ever seen it. This guy was on the same hunt and claimed he found it. I tried looking for the seeds at the breeder site and they seem to be sold out, but others claim to still have it.

That thread has no real skunk. The armpit smell they talk of is not the skunk smell. There is no question if you have ever been around it.

dire wolf

dire wolf

You said it brother, i've smelled loads of new delicious strains, all of them have something attractive to offer.....but the real roadkill ! Its the only one my brain can instantly remember......

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I actually get happy when im driving in the north and catch a whiff of dead hiighway skunk, smells good to me
Well if it isn't my friend with multiple threads on the same topic. It's good to see that you stuck around after the server crash wiped out your thread. Same here brother. I always roll down the windows when I am driving and I smell skunk. I get the oddest looks from passengers lol. Positive vibes...

Lol. When im driving through the forest and smell the skunk i always wonder if there is a guerrilla grow from an old school farmer out there.
I remember when I was in middle school and this chick who was a friend of mine brought a joint of RKS to school that she got from her brother. She invited me to skip class and smoke with her and who am I not to oblige. It was love at first toke. That seems like eons ago, but I still remember it like it was yesterday. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well if it isn't my friend with multiple threads on the same topic. It's good to see that you stuck around after the server crash wiped out your thread. Same here brother. I always roll down the windows when I am driving and I smell skunk. I get the oddest looks from passengers lol. Positive vibes...

I remember when I was in middle school and this chick who was a friend of mine brought a joint of RKS to school that she got from her brother. She invited me to skip class and smoke with her and who am I not to oblige. It was love at first toke. That seems like eons ago, but I still remember it like it was yesterday. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

We got busted in high school for a tiny roach inside a cigarette celophane burn sealed shut and inside a zip lock sandwich bag in the inside pocket of my buddy’s jacket. We hadnt even smoked. It stunk.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I actually get happy when im driving in the north and catch a whiff of dead hiighway skunk, smells good to me
Lol same here, I always have even as a kid. I remember smelling skunk weed for the first time in the mid 90's as a teenager and being like ahhhhhh, that's why I like the smell so much lol. Apparently 8 year old me liked the smell of pot before I even knew what it was.

dire wolf

dire wolf

~nugzz
Hi stanknugzz, sorry about the multiple threads thing, i dont know what the hell im doing ,or if i have proper forum manners, its my first time back on a forum since overgrow, i cant even remember when that was....90 ? Hmm that sounds like a really long time ago, maybe 98?

So can you guys please just tell me to get off a thread or move it over somewhere else if im all over the place,
It would be helpful, not offensive, yea , i was thinking about just going back in my cave, (after the crash) but i wanted to show off some of my grows before i drop dead.....

Might take another week or two before i start a comprehensive diary,in the meantime just enjoying everyones comments and sharing knowledge.......

dire wolf

dire wolf

Just took a hit and came up with a very stoned thought.....

Growers are like fishermen, when you walk down a long pier with a bunch of fishermen, everybody wants to catch the prize, but somehow even though they are all doing their own thing, it seems like everyone is a brother and they all like each other just because they are all fishing

So you walk down the pier, and one guy has bait in his bucket and he says, im using squid, and the next guy says im using clams, and the next guy says im using worms,

And you keep going and one guy says, try your bait 2 ft off the bottom, and another guy says try 4ft, thats what worked last spring, and another guy goes wait an hour when the tide drops....

And even though everyone has different gear, expensive, cheap , ghetto, whatever...they all get excited for each other even though they are really doing their own thing, theres just a link and respect, and everyone drops a comment, helpful or not....just trying to be kind.....

Thats how i see the forum, you know, use more cal mag, raise your lights, back off on nutes, etc etc...... its cool, i've only really gotten that vibe when i see a bunch of fishermen......

dire wolf

dire wolf

Lol same here, I always have even as a kid. I remember smelling skunk weed for the first time in the mid 90's as a teenager and being like ahhhhhh, that's why I like the smell so much lol. Apparently 8 year old me liked the smell of pot before I even knew what it was.
,hey dirtbag, yea, my big brother dragging me to one of my first dead shows, 1972
I got into the stadium and damn , i'll never forget that smell......

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Hi stanknugzz, sorry about the multiple threads thing, i dont know what the hell im doing ,or if i have proper forum manners, its my first time back on a forum since overgrow, i cant even remember when that was....90 ? Hmm that sounds like a really long time ago, maybe 98?

So can you guys please just tell me to get off a thread or move it over somewhere else if im all over the place,
It would be helpful, not offensive, yea , i was thinking about just going back in my cave, (after the crash) but i wanted to show off some of my grows before i drop dead.....

Might take another week or two before i start a comprehensive diary,in the meantime just enjoying everyones comments and sharing knowledge.......
I didn't mean to offend at all brother. I was just busting your balls. My apologies if it came off in any way other than that. Feel free to post whatever you want wherever you want. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

H

hawkman

Good information

Top Bottom