!!! Road Trip U.s.a. 2015 !!!

• Thread starter ShroomKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The pic of the elk remind me of a road trip we were takn thru N. Oregon and me and the ole lady had to stop to let a herd of elk cross and there were a bunch of gawkers and tourists, there was one lady that was creeping up on a big bull tryin to get the killer shot with her cam and I yelled out the window to warn her they were in the rut mode, it was fall then and she didn't listen and got wayyy too close and the bull charged her and mauled her pretty good. I tried to warn her, but you just cant fix stupid, it runs all the way to the bone.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
20150817 123207

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
P.S. In my earlier post I might have sounded a tad harsh. It was sad to see her get hurt, but in my defense she actually got sorta crappy with me and basically told me to mind my own business. Which I did. Karma has a way..... right?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The pic of the elk remind me of a road trip we were takn thru N. Oregon and me and the ole lady had to stop to let a herd of elk cross and there were a bunch of gawkers and tourists, there was one lady that was creeping up on a big bull tryin to get the killer shot with her cam and I yelled out the window to warn her they were in the rut mode, it was fall then and she didn't listen and got wayyy too close and the bull charged her and mauled her pretty good. I tried to warn her, but you just cant fix stupid, it runs all the way to the bone.
Well said brother

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
P.S. In my earlier post I might have sounded a tad harsh. It was sad to see her get hurt, but in my defense she actually got sorta crappy with me and basically told me to mind my own business. Which I did. Karma has a way..... right?
I don't think it's harsh or the least bit insensitive. Like the dude I once saw trying to pet a bison, some people are too stupid for their own good. Broken ribs one way up, broken collar bones on the way down. Why these folks think a several hundred pound animal will behave like a puppy is beyond me.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
We are in heaven. The Grand Mesa of Colorado is a freaking bad ass place.
20150818 110216
2015 08 18 104040

Hiking, nature viewing, canoeing and relaxation in solitude all while smoking on this Colorado dank from a extremely skilled grower
2015 08 18 104937
Thanks to all the farmers that have made my trip special @waayne @WalterWhiteFire @chickenman

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Was a nice visit today by Shroomking and his lovely wife.
They had to roll but were able to stop for a farm visit and tour, quick Dawg waltz session, loaded them up with a nice box of farm goodies and off they went.
My wife is amazed how we connect with such wonderful people.
I know they felt the love and we could feel the love from them.
they had a wonderful time in Colorado and are welcome to return, will get her to gut, he can pluck...
having folks over who marvel at our lifestyle reinforces just how totally blessed we are and sharing the blessings is real nice, creating dreams for the future for them, by sharing our dreams that have come to fruition.
So glad they had a good time up on The Grand Mesa
Next visit Shroom it and float gorge...
We have hopefully changed a few lives for the better, it's not just us, the land here in magical , all kinds of critters, and lots of love is the force....

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
As soon as I recover from the 20 hour drive home I will submit a full report!

@chickenman You and your darling wife are a kind and gracious hosts. Thank you so much for all the love!
View attachment 530535
Your wife fell in love with the dogs, gardens, goats, chickens, could see the joy.
the simple things in life are best..
My friend Joe was a Rock Star but he too knew the simple things are best....
Keep it simple, enjoy living...
I just love this..

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
The Grand Mesa of Colorado is truly a marvel of nature. We stayed 3 nights in a lakeside cabin just enjoying the solitude and beauty. Where else can you sit enjoying a camp fire next to your lakeside cabin as deer walk within 100 feet of you? I can say that that is just a little of what the Grand Mesa offers.
20150818 081744
20150817 170839
20150818 151941

The pictures do not do it justice. It is a place outside of time. We drove and saw every inch of it. We canoed , rented atvs and ate smores next to the camp fire. A wonderful place indeed.........
On the way out we drove out and met @chickenman .

He is a little reminisent of Mark Twain ,like a country version of Einstein.
A little disheveled in his Grateful Dead shirt and just out of bed he graciously accepted us at his farm. His dogs led the way as he showed us a little slice of country living. The chickens and goats, Tom Tom the dancing turkey and his wife's wonderful vegetable garden. We were instantly in love , with the farm, him and his wife, and all the animals.
His farm is a place of love.
If I ever return , I was reminded, I will be put promptly to work doing country chores. I can't wait.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
a crazed and disheveled look, true, however been outa bed since day beak...and ya almost spilled the beans about the speeding ticket, court thing, don't ask don't tell....will get off you wait..

Last edited:
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
a crazed and disheveled look, true, however been outa bed since day beak...and ya almost spilled the beans about the speeding ticket, don't ask don't tell....will get off you wait..
Everything I said was with the utmost respect and love. Meeting you and your wife was a true blessing. And about that pot of beans I spilled, oh shit! , I'm an idiot sometimes! So sorry.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL...
Proudly and slightly disheveled...but totally crazy....
Absolutely no worries on ticket/court deal bean spill, my bad for not fessing up right away, will tell her when the time is right
funny how she said oh no he makes stuff up all the time...Sall good....

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
@chickenman
I am sitting here at home with my bong reminiscing my vacation and toking on this jar of your organic medicine. I must say there are a few nugs that taste like chocolate covered cherries. Very nice!
It's all great smoke, but those cherry ones. Wow.
Hope you have a great day.
Peace
20150821 102656

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I was hiking solo through a secluded part of Colorado's Grand Mesa high in a stand of pine. I heard a chime , like the tinkling of coins. I knew instantly that mushrooms were calling to me. I couldn't believe it. I didn't know that any hallucinogenic shrooms even grew here. But..years of traveling time and space on what I call the golden road, has given me a special gift. I walked in a spiral until I found the mushrooms that had called out to me. Later after eating them, a fly catcher bird came and teased me in my delirious state of mind.
20150817 105031
2015 08 18 224313

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Very Nice.. Thanks for taking us along as much as possible.. now that, road trip 2015 has come to a Conclusion... LOL
Awesome trip .. Great Pics..
P.S. that Chickenman Nug Looks Great ..

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Very Nice.. Thanks for taking us along as much as possible.. now that, road trip 2015 has come to a Conclusion... LOL
Awesome trip .. Great Pics..
P.S. that Chickenman Nug Looks Great ..
@SmokesalotofVT Thanks so much for joining me. THCFarmers were a big part of our roadtrip, meeting us, eating and smoking with us and guiding our journey. It would not have been so special without the farm and it's patrons.
Peace and love to you all.

Top Bottom