!!! Road Trip U.s.a. 2015 !!!

• Thread starter ShroomKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Haha. You guys. Ohio is as far east as go this trip.

But Tennessee was beautiful. ..
IMG 20150812 102355
IMG 20150812 135053
Kentucky is next. Right after this doobie!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Yesterday was an epic drive. I drove from Columbus Ohio to Junction City Kansas.818 Miles.
IMG 20150814 115027
IMG 20150814 220352
IMG 20150814 220453
IMG 20150814 220538
Today I'll push into the front range at Denver then into the Rockies! We plan on staying in Colorado for at least 3-4 days. If you are in Colorado, hit me up!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
West is best...Front range over crowded..
Can camp in pristine high mountain meadows with 100's of lake s and have it mostly to yourself...
research The Grand Mesa of Colorado...
If you like crowds cities college scene, traffic, the east slope is all of that...
Grand Mesa will blow your mind. also private camping river side Gunnison river, can swim fish rent raft boats or inertube the river again few if any people...the real Colorado is out west..

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
West is best...Front range over crowded..
Can camp in pristine high mountain meadows with 100's of lake s and have it mostly to yourself...
research The Grand Mesa of Colorado...
If you like crowds cities college scene, traffic, the east slope is all of that...
Grand Mesa will blow your mind. also private camping river side Gunnison river, can swim fish rent raft boats or inertube the river again few if any people...the real Colorado is out west..
Thanks for the heads up!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Kansas.... Home of the crooked highway patrol! I hate that place!
@chickenman is right but all of Colorado is beautiful this time of the year! Estes park for one is amazing and your only 30 minutes from a dispo.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
@chickenman is right but all of Colorado is beautiful this time of the year! Estes park for one is amazing and your only 30 minutes from a dispo.

won't see this on front range....
West slope

Top Bottom