Rob1's The Purps flower pics

• Thread starter Rob1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rob1

these are 3 plants that i have going. they are a clone from 1 plant that made it out of 18 seeds lol.
Rob1s the purps flower pics 12

Rob1s the purps flower pics 8

Rob1s the purps flower pics 2

Rob1s the purps flower pics 9

Rob1s the purps flower pics 18

Rob1s the purps flower pics 13

Rob1s the purps flower pics 17

Rob1s the purps flower pics 16

Rob1s the purps flower pics 10

Rob1s the purps flower pics 14

Rob1s the purps flower pics 6

Rob1s the purps flower pics

Rob1s the purps flower pics 5

Rob1s the purps flower pics 15

Rob1s the purps flower pics 4

Rob1s the purps flower pics 11

Rob1s the purps flower pics 3

Rob1s the purps flower pics 7

R

Rob1

no its from BC Bud Depot. I ordered a 12 pack and they sent me 18 but i only got 1 plant to survive which i then cloned into the 3 that i have now. The 2 bigger ones are in 5 gallon buckets with coco feed with cutting edge solutions line. they were put into flower on March 8th. i just switched them to cutting edge organic line.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I have Purps from BCbud depot and i can't make it hermie even stressed to the max. Finishes in 50days. Mine doesn't look like that one but I did find some variation in there. Mine does have the fatter leaf. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Hopefully you've scored a winner.

Fred

R

Rob1

i only have 3 of them in flower but i took 3 clones also incase she comes out good ill keep her around.

Thanks Fred i hope so 2 i have been threw alot with this plant i have had it since last july..

R

Rob1

something has been bothering me i have been looking at different peoples grows of The Purps and mine look nothing like it. i was growing 16 puprs seedling, 6 OG Kush #18 reserva privada do you think i could have mixed up the #18 seedling? i only had 1 plant survive and this is the first time flowering it..let me know what you guys think..

D

DazedNconfussed

Do you have any idea's what caused only 1 of 18 to survive? Do you think it was badseeds, or somethng on your end? Just curious I am growing some seeds for the first time (Chem reaper from CC) and am pariniod as hell of screwing it up.

R

Rob1

well it was most likely my fault it was my first time growing but i cant really think of anything i did different then and now idk. one thing i started my seeds in this seed starting tray you know the plastic ones and after its filled with seedlings its a pain to get them out i killed more then a few that way but the most of them just fell over and died. my friend started like 3 packs from bc bud and got i think 3 or 4 plants they all died on him and he is really experianced grower knows his shit. now i start my seeds in jiffy pucks and cut the mesh off then bury them in perlite to the top and when there ready for transplant just take them out. the roots are free to grow into the perlite and its easy to get them out with the roots.

R

Rob1

Today i realized how happy i am that i did not let this strain go out of my collection. this plant is so easy to grow and is just so healthy and looks great.here are some pics of the first signs of some baby frost...
DSC01252

DSC01250

DSC01247

DSC01251

DSC01249

DSC01246

DSC01248

H

haze89

Lookin illl dude, can't wait to see these finish. Did you ever figure out if this was the purps or the og 18?

R

Rob1

i went looking for pics on line and i found 1 thats blury but i think its the purps..

H

haze89

i went looking for pics on line and i found 1 thats blury but i think its the purps..

BCBD or THS? I always wanted to burn some of BCBD, I don't know much about the THS though other than it also has some afghani in it.

H

haze89

Yeah thats whats up dude. I always wanted to grab those but heard BCBD fucks up with getting seeds out to the us.

Top Bottom