Robert Goulet's COCOnut Bangers Ball

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Last plant I have. Gonna start up again after the summer in a house with more room and more lights. Can't wait. Here's the run down:

Coco, Worm castings, and Perlite
Robert goulets coconut bangers ball

24 Gallon Pot
Robert goulets coconut bangers ball 2

Herijuanajack 33 (Motarebel's Herjuana x CH9's Jack Herrer 33)
Robert goulets coconut bangers ball 3

Robert goulets coconut bangers ball 4

She's going into flowering tonight.

P.S. It's actually 1 1/2 bags of coco.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Day 7

Thought adding a bag of worm castings to the coco would make it a little hot but she's doing great. Have watered once this week with five gallons of ph'd water and nutes and the soil is still moist.

SAM 0198

SAM 0199

SAM 0200

SAM 0201

1400 watts farmers. How much do you think she'll yield?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Here's a pencil portrait of a very famous musician and artist that these two old people thought was Robert Goulet. Made me die with cracked-uppedness.

Bowie2
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Goulet!!!! lol

It's always nice to meet a fan.

Here's a pencil portrait of a very famous musician and artist that these two old people thought was Robert Goulet. Made me die with cracked-uppedness.

Maiden, thanks for making me project boogers out my nose from laughter. The funny part is, that looks like me.(Maybe the sad part)

If anyone hasn't seen the robert goulet impersonation from mr ferrell go on youtube and check that shit out. i mean look at my avatar. That says it all.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
ferrells impersonation is classic

did you ever see the comedy central Tv Funhouse episodes when they party in Atlantic City with Goulet?

epic

I looked on youtube but couldnt find it

edit: found it

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ron, that's a pencil drawing done by Ron Woods of David Bowie. If that's who you look like, my mother has ALWAYS fantasized about you.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

If I posted a pic of me you guys would shit your pants. Imagine that mixed with a touch of richie valen.

P.s. My roommates in tears right now.

waayne

waayne

I'm trying to picture it bro, but I think a pic would be nice
:passingjoint:
Awesome thread bro!
Mr.Goulet would be impressed.......;)

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Here ya go waayne. Don't take it in all at once.

P.S. Must spread rep

David bowie12

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
HDNet is going to show Labyrinth and Dark Crystal next Monday night, a double-header. I don't think Bowie ever looked quite so gay as he did in that flick, though, all tryin' to be evil an' shit. He was much, much better in The Man Who Fell to Earth.

Here, give your roomie a tissue....

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
hahah I went and saw Labyrinth at the theater frying my ass off

I ended up getting kicked out becasue I couldnt sop laughing

memories

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@Seamaiden

Dark Crystal? Was Bowie a Gelfling?

@Ron

Just got your new CD! So much better than those dubious ruffians!

subbed.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's the dude who created Sesame Street, those are his flicks. What the hell was his name? Not Kermit, that's the frog. Jim... something? Fuck! I can only remember that Mr. Rogers' first name is FRED!!!!!
facepalm.gif

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Henson.....oh HE did Labyrinth and Dark Crystal. I thought you meant Bowie was in both.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Thanks guys and gal, but seriously, check me out in my rhinestone lathered velvet sweat suit with my silk cape. Most of you can't even dream of having style like this. Plus my feathered hair (Eat your heart out Sea). Fuh ghetta bout it.

Had a great all around day so I thought I'd do a mid week update. Plus my girl left town for memorial Watered and shaved her legs a bit. First water in about 10 days and she didn't even need it.

SAM 0217

SAM 0218

P.S. In regards to labyrinth, I would do things to Jennifer Connelly that Satan him-fukn-self couldn't think of. Something about that mole on her lip. If you read this Jennifer, PM me.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you must spread some reputation around before giving it to ronvmpc again

S

sfzoo

you must spread some reputation around before giving it to ronvmpc again

This thread is hilarious.. I'm late for the party, but i'll be watchin from here on out:bong2:

what size pot did you xplant from?
gorgeous lookin girly w/ some stompers for legs.

Top Bottom