• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Medusa whatever happened to the Pink?
Crossed it with the widow The male. I Sent out to testers in there garden some still have. Beings I run most of my seeds it wasn't up to what I was looking for. Still have seeds. Maybe again. This starfighter 1 x2 looks like should be interesting. Running hulk again and chocolate strAwberries. Cookies cream. Black swan snow monster and astronaut. These are beauties. Although x had offered any I want. Got my hands full want to finish logging these. Nice to see u around Rico. M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
It's truly a pleasure talking to you as I first encountered you at the Den now two years ago. Your kindness and encouragement have always been appreciated , respected and emulated.

Thanks Rico ... not an easy trip being one of the only gals trying to get into breeding in a mans world ... I'm a tuff bitch though...gotta with snakes hanging off your head... Thankfully I have a Dragon ...;) and a sense of humor ..nice to see you picked up the shovel M

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Ancient Astronaut 2nd run ...
Blk tuna 002

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ancient Astronaut 2nd run ...View attachment 479284
Very nice!!!! @Medusa Quite the stout looking cola you got there. Looks a lot like some of Mike and Jasmines gear I just got done running, similar structure and stacked with that tower of power look.

Nice work. You rock girl. :D

You can hold your own against any male grower/breeder that I know. Truth be known gurls make better breeders cause they have the eye for finer details. ..........I will now politely duck out before the guys start beatin me up!!!!! :rolleyes:

Peace

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Very nice!!!! @Medusa Quite the stout looking cola you got there. Looks a lot like some of Mike and Jasmines gear I just got done running, similar structure and stacked with that tower of power look.

Nice work. You rock girl. :D

You can hold your own against any male grower/breeder that I know. Truth be known gurls make better breeders cause they have the eye for finer details. ..........I will now politely duck out before the guys start beatin me up!!!!! :rolleyes:

Peace

Thanks ! I should buy ya some new sneakers. It's really a beauty. M

Top Bottom