• Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Headband

Jack The Ripper

smells like sour candies to the max mmmmmm

marski420

marski420

Those last 2 shots are drool worthy... well they all are but ESPECIALLY those last 2. Where is the best place to get socal seeds beans Mitchy? I'm sold on the Dawg goo.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

that rockstar looks fire Mitchy!

thanks Winta she really is some great smoke.....stop back anytime for some updates bro!

cheers!

All them girls are lookin sexy as fuck! keep up the great work...

Whats up JB.....im pretty happy with how they are doing this round lots of nice smells and super sticky....can't wait to jar some of this smoke up......your plants are always looking awesome too much respect.......stop back soon for harvest updates....well a couple of weeks!

Those last 2 shots are drool worthy... well they all are but ESPECIALLY those last 2. Where is the best place to get socal seeds beans Mitchy? I'm sold on the Dawg goo.

Thx alot Marski......the rockstar can make yah drool after a bong hit thats for sure....the dawg-goo is very nice and I will have some better reports when I smoke the ones I grew!

as far as getting his seeds Im not 1000% sure where to grab them I just have a buddy who gets seed shipments from a couple of breeders here and there and he got a hold of some socal packs but they are long gone now from him......and im not sure what seed banks carry his gear?

Id reccomend his gear for sure I have gotten to try a few of his strains and thay all seem nice so far......I wasn't impressed with the southern comfort at first but it has proven me wrong.....she is sooooo sticky its crazy so im hoping she has some potenct to match!

I still have his g13 x trainwreck and his original disesel to crack!

thx for stopping back in and stay tuned for harvest updates!

Afghi420

Afghi420

Whats up farmers,hope all is well with everyone and your enjoying the summer!!

Thought Id start my next thread up since I just cloned my next batch of babies and will document this one right from the get go.

Same setup as I always use 4x4 tent with a 1000watt hps and 6 inch inline attached to a Mountain air fresh carbon filter extracting the hot air and smell, also a 4 inch inline bringing in fresh air to the bottom of the tent and two small fans to keep the air moving.

Strain will be Rockstar a cutting from B.C supposedly a pheno of Reeferman's Harmony all I can say is this is some super strong weed and taste so amazing. I have ran it once before just a small tester plant and was blown away with this girl, she stays on the shorter side and seems to grow slower then most of my strains when topped she produces golf ball nuggets all over that are pure lemony pinesol Kush with something else almost a vanilla marshmellow taste in there hard to describe.....not sure how many plants and what size pots im using yet I always decide last minute so stay tuned this should be a good one!

Mama Rockstar

View attachment 242222View attachment 242223

Rockstar babies

View attachment 242224

I had a bag of the rockstar kush awhile back and found a couple seeds in there.. I popped them recently and have 3 plants in veg now.. Was going to throw them outdoors with my iranian auto's but im not sure if they would finish on time so i might just do them indoors instead.. Another reason was i didn't want to risk them possibly being hermies and messi[ ng up my iranian's.. The bag i bought did have a few seeds in there, not alot maybe 5 or so in an ounce, and the review for the strain by medi man in skunk magazine mentioned that he had seeds in his plants as well.. That smell in the backround i find to be Afghi all the way, atleast the bud i had was.. And i think medi man mentioned something about there being some ghani genetics in there somewhere, and with the leaves being so fat it wouldn't surprise me if there was some afghanica in there. Here's a pic of one of my Rockstar Kush
ATTACH=full]325836[/ATTACH]

June28RSKush
Afghi420

Afghi420

Rockstar from BC ?

Yes i believe that is where it is coming from. I live East but im quite sure this weed is coming from BC, this guy always gets different kushes from out West. I actually gave him a call yesterday and ended up getting a little more of the Rockstar along with a bit of OG.. That first batch of rockstar i had was pretty close to the description for it in Skunk.. After seeing some grow's online im kind of glad i saved those seeds and looking forward to flowering those plants, they are just starting to show thier sex now.

Top Bottom