Rockstar In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Whats up farmers,hope all is well with everyone and your enjoying the summer!!

Thought Id start my next thread up since I just cloned my next batch of babies and will document this one right from the get go.

Same setup as I always use 4x4 tent with a 1000watt hps and 6 inch inline attached to a Mountain air fresh carbon filter extracting the hot air and smell, also a 4 inch inline bringing in fresh air to the bottom of the tent and two small fans to keep the air moving.

Strain will be Rockstar a cutting from B.C supposedly a pheno of Reeferman's Harmony all I can say is this is some super strong weed and taste so amazing. I have ran it once before just a small tester plant and was blown away with this girl, she stays on the shorter side and seems to grow slower then most of my strains when topped she produces golf ball nuggets all over that are pure lemony pinesol Kush with something else almost a vanilla marshmellow taste in there hard to describe.....not sure how many plants and what size pots im using yet I always decide last minute so stay tuned this should be a good one!

Mama Rockstar

Rockstar in the house
Rockstar in the house 2

Rockstar babies

Rockstar in the house 3

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Nice! Those leafs look like chem to me. Im subbd​

Whats up Jeezer......glad to have you along for this one.....my apologies again on the recent mis-fortunes......looks a lil like chem for sure has that deep green color chem always seems to hold but is different for sure......some bomb OG for sure!

stay tuned bro this is gonnabe a fun one!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I'm loving this one already!! I'll be here...
OC

Whats up Ocean......glad to have yah along for the ride this cut is my fav in collection right now can't wait to have some more jars of it....I smoked the first one so damn quick!

Nice!! Would love to run that.

Thx Jack......she is a beautiful cut for sure and im very happy to have her in my lineup....stay tuned for more uodates as soon as some roots start to pop!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Hells Yes! Another rockin' MitchyNugz show... Just curious what soil and nutrient regiment you've got up your sleeves...

Yo whats up Shady my man.......she should be a nice one some of my favourite smoke to date so I gotta stalk up on her.......but glad to have yah along for the show!

The nutrients and soil are pretty basic......Im using Floranova 2 part series along with Floralicious Plus, General Organics Cal-Mag, and a bit of Kool Bloom Liquid and will add Sucanut as a sweetner. I started out growing using Botanicare products then I switched to Bi0-Canna and I really liked it but it was super expensive and hard to track down certain products at times so was really frustrating....then I started on the GH Floranova and have been really happy with my results.....the buds smoke super clean and super smooth and always have a great taste so I stuck with it...plus it is very cheap for me to run it!

Make the odd compost teas as well.

This is the soil I use and I will add lots of perlite and a lil bit of compost and worm castings.....the two bags of soil are the same company the one on the left is there new product with new name and Mycos added now......it's produced in canada!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

just showered them and im happy its the veg room. peace

Good to hear hope the lil fuckers are dead a.s.a.p!

Thx for the details brutha! I must admit, I'm behind in the ACT brewing category... Gonna need to step up my game and get with the program...

No problem shady I just keep it simple.....I slack on the teas alot too just the odd one brewed but I want to go TLO soon so im gonna look into tea brewing alot more and see if TLO is a big difference....stay tuned bro!

Top Bottom