Rockstar...?

• Thread starter ~DR.GREENTHUMB~
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nurlord

nurlord

LOL Nurlord. You didn't know, so it couldn't be true. Get real dude. Peace GS

ps. lol nuttyguy

Not sure what your level of reading comprehension is but to make it simple why don't you actually list a fact instead of talking about what you remember? Or at least point me in the direction of someone else who remembers what you do? Obviously there are things that are true that I don't know but please share with us when anyone besides you claimed there was Thai in Love Potion.

I mean typing "LOL" is hardly the foundation for intelligent discussion.

If your right your right no bother to me at all. Doesn't really change anything. But saying you have a memory isn't the same as making a point.

G

Green Supreme

Why don't you ask Reef about it and see if he tells YOU the truth. I mean if ya don't want to believe me no biggie. I can however assure you I am not the first to bring this up . As a well known Reeferling I feel you probably should have encountered this issue before .{But again I state you only know what Reef tells you and unfortunately he is as willing to mislead you as everyone else.} Stuff on the net is only hearsay wwrs.{what would reef say lol} Peace GS

B

bigbag

to my knowledge Love Potion never had any Thai in it. niether does SMCG or G13, i dont think ? could a columbian b mistaken 4 thai, probably

B

bigbag

Santa Marta Columbian Gold, as G13 is a dry, bland tasting indica.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Love Potion #1

Manufacturer Reeferman
Genetics G13 x Santa Marta Colombian Gold
Pack Size 10 Seeds
Variety Mostly Sativa
Feminised Regular (not feminised)
THC Content Unknown
Grows Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
Flowering Time 10 Weeks
Harvest Month November
Awards 2004 1st Price Best Sativa, Best Over all Herb. High Times Cannabis Cup Winner
Product Description
Love Potion #1 is an outstanding hybrid of G-13 and Santa Marta Colombian Gold backcrossed with the original SMCG male. It has a sweet, skunky, piney, lemony odour. It is a good strain to be grown in SCROG and SOG set ups.
-reference site

Love Potion 1.1 (The Next Generation)

Manufacturer Reeferman
Genetics G13 x Santa Marta Colombian Gold
Pack Size 10 Seeds
Variety Mostly Sativa
Feminised Regular (not feminised)
Grows Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
Flowering Time 9 - 10 weeks
Harvest Month November
Product Description
The next generation of Love Potion has arrived. These are sativa influenced Love Potion that are totally stable, producing huge yields of very big buds that are caked with resin and soaked with lemony love. This is an amazing strain that yields like Big Bud flowering in 9-10 weeks flowering time. Love Potion has been the winner of several cannabis awards including the 2004 High Times Cannabis Cup for best sativa.

Reeferman Seeds Harmony

Reeferman Seeds Harmony

Harmony is a three way hybrid of Reeferman’s Santa Marta Colombian Gold x OG Kush (Lemon OG) x Lemon Thai Male. This is what Reeferman calls his ‘Holy Grail’ – the strain he is most proud of and would like to recommend above all his others. It is outstanding in both effect and its tongue-coating taste. Its high is super lifting and motivating when used in moderation. Although it is very clearly Kush in its bud structure the general plant structure leans towards the Thai Father, but surprisingly and positively it is ready for harvest in 8-9 weeks. It produces good yields when allowed to grow large outside or in a sea of green set up. The flavour is distinctively lemon kush.

Sex : Regular
Type : Indica / Sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Santa Marta Colombian Gold x OG Kush x Lemon Thai
Flowering Time : Medium, Long
Outdoor Harvest : October
Height : Medium
THC Level :
Characteristics : distinctively lemon kush

reference site

Does this help? Sorry just hate seeing drama on the Farm. :passingjoint:

Cheers,
Crom

D

~DR.GREENTHUMB~

Is there anyone out there living in Canada working with the authentic Harmony "Rockstar" cutting?

G

Green Supreme

We have a pack and will be trying it soon. Oh and Crombien, writing a seed company description from the seed company does little to clear things up. Especially when that seed company has already mislead you on its strain genetics. The lack of mention of the SMCG for quite some time, does show a level of deception that allows me the to deny the credibility of the breeder. Good luck. Peace GS

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Ha! Ten week flowering time for LP1! It's a 13 week strain, if there ever was one. I even left one plant 14 weeks one grow.

I used to love the stuff, but if I were depending on a shorter flowering time, I wouldn't have been a happy customer.

sun

sun

I grew a boddi satva that was lemon thai dom .The lem thai that was used in harmony .Strong tastey kinda grew vine like (good fgor sog)I f you can find a pheno that leans to the lt via hawaii it should be good .He has harmony x thai right now that sounds better.

Top Bottom