Rockstar...?

• Thread starter ~DR.GREENTHUMB~
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

~DR.GREENTHUMB~

I just heard of the next up and coming strain thats supposed to rival the KUSH. The strain is called "Rockstar". Does anyone out there have any experience with this strain?

fractal

fractal

I remember Reef saying that a cutting of his "harmony" strain was being circulated around BC with the name Rockstar attached to it. I think it sounds pretty dank, being OG x Thai.

G

Green Supreme

True dat. Should have stuck with Harmony though, as Bonguru already has a Rockstar. Peace GS

ps. think I have posted pics of the Harmony.

B

bigbag

Rockstar is Rockbud(Soma) x Sensi Star(Paradise), but the "Rockstar"cut is a selected clone of Reef's Harmony, from only a 10 pack of seeds

G

Green Supreme

Wonder how many others have found it in a 10 pack of seeds. I see the cut only teehee. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

I'll wait and score the cut. Never been much of a seed guy. Peace GS

B

bigbag

thats 2bad, seed grows are by far the funnest, but not every1 grows 4 fun

G

Green Supreme

I like to get what I want . Let's take the "Rockstar" cut for instance. Would love the cut, but really have no interest in something that came from a Harmony bean. Now a days a guy has to start 1000's of beans to find "The one". That seems frustrating to me. Would rather go after the cut and get what I want. That's why I collect elite cuts. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Some old canned Harmony I am puffing next to a fresh nug for comparison. Peace GS

Harmony Large
Harmony 1 Large
Harmony 2 Large
N

nuttyguy

Hey Green Supreme, I haven't heard any news on the harmony. Can you share a little info on your experience with the harmony. Im sitting on three pacs of seeds and just curious. Maybe a little smoke report?

B

bigbag

thats would b the 1 ! harmony is great smoke, very kushy but with enough sativa to make 4 a really good high. tasty smoke, batch i tried tasted of lemon and grapefruit. plants grow quite sativa like, very nice 4 moms, structure makes cloning a snap. buds look like og, but with more color. the rockstar was isolated from a 10 seed grow, so 3 packs should give u @ least 3 keepers...

G

Green Supreme

Could have come outta a 1 pack, doesn't guarantee peeps will get it from a 1 pack. Luck of the draw, but it will be interesting to see how many really find it in those beans. Especially now you have made this claim. Be a hard one to keep your word on, but good luck it is after all your word. Peace GS

N

nuttyguy

Thanks for the input bigbag and Green Supreme. Sounds like 2 thumbs up to me. A proven Rockstar cut would be nice, but not an option for me. I will have to roll the dice and spend some time to find my luck of the draw pheno.

G

Green Supreme

Well Bigbag, what say you of my last point? Got very quiet in here all of a sudden. Peace GS

B

bigbag

GS, slow down, i'm not 1 4 drama... im not sayin that 4 sure u will get 3 keepers as good or better than the rockstar, but its very possible. there r two "elite" Harmony cutts floating around BC now, Rockstar and another with no nickname...

G

Green Supreme

We got a pack and the numbers will tell. Peace GS

ps. as to drama, you gave the digits not me

G

Green Supreme

Could the second cut be the "Trainwreck" that's goin around the lower mainland. Pretty sure it is not the real deal Trainwreck, but tastes very similar to the Harmony. Peace GS

O

organickat

I have a couple harmony plants in veg right now from seedman as a replacement from the nuked ones I got on here thanks Tom

Top Bottom