Rockstar...?

• Thread starter ~DR.GREENTHUMB~
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green Supreme

Just went to seedman.com and didn't see Harmony there. Have seen them a HD. Peace GS

B

bigbag

seedsman.com does have Harmony... Reeferman seeds heading second page

G

Green Supreme

Interesting, that says it is Santa Marta Colombian Gold x OG Kush (Lemon OG) x Lemon Thai Male. I am sure I read recently in several places Reef said it is OG sativa x Lemon Thai. Seems to be some discrepancy somewhere, but that is not unusual for Reef. Peace

ps this mix up of Santa marta and lemon thai seems to be an on going reeferthing

pps. so is the trainwreck the second pheno?

B

bigbag

I assume this is the real gens of Harmony... or there is in fact 2 versions of Harmony. marketing is something i may never understand. don't know what you mean about trainwreck ?

G

Green Supreme

You said 2 pheno's, one being the Rockstar. Was wondering if the other is the Trainwreck that's going around the lower mainland. Certainly not Trainwreck, but it tastes like the Harmony. Peace GS

B

bigbag

The 2 pheno's i've seen were 1 Lemon Thai dom, stretchy, pinnate leaves and a product that tasted very citrus. hard 2 c the kush in it other than the golf ball bud profile. the other 1, looks alot more OGish, only with more color 2 it than OG, red tinges on leaves. this 1 smells and tastes alot kushier, with not as much citrus... they r both real good smokes, and each has its own merits as a plant and as a smoke

G

Green Supreme

Look forward to trying the Thai dominant. Have yet to see that one. Actually getting bored of the Rockstar, Peace GS

B

bigbag

wow, that does look alot like a Harmony. most Trainwreck pot i've seen has been a light green / golden yellow, and smokes spicy and a bit on the harsh side(makes you cough, big-time)

nurlord

nurlord

Interesting, that says it is Santa Marta Colombian Gold x OG Kush (Lemon OG) x Lemon Thai Male. I am sure I read recently in several places Reef said it is OG sativa x Lemon Thai. Seems to be some discrepancy somewhere, but that is not unusual for Reef. Peace

ps this mix up of Santa marta and lemon thai seems to be an on going reeferthing

pps. so is the trainwreck the second pheno?

Harmony has always had the same genetics. The mention of the Santa Marta was left out of some early descriptions as Reef didn't want Harmony to be confused with or looked on as yet another version of Love Potion. After Harmony had made a name for itself in it's on right he decided to reveal the full genetic make up.

B

bigbag

That's what reef told me also, but i had forgotten. both harmony and love potion are nice additions to any garden/stash box. enjoy, and keep us posted

G

Green Supreme

C'mon I am the only one suspicious here? I mean there was the whole Lemon Thai in Love Potion or am I the only one remembers that too. Then leaving the suspicious part of the lineage out hmmm . I bet it is Love Potion, if not highly suspicious. The man knows how to make a rumblin. Peace GS

convex

convex

Honestly, I don't recall any mention of Lemon Thai way back when, but then again I didn't read the boards daily.

I've grown LP#1, never saw anything that would make me think Thai was in it, but it was only one pack.

Cheers

G

Green Supreme

All most folks have to go on is what Reef tells them and ,as you can see, he tends to leave things out.{Refer to Nurlord's post} Peace GS

nurlord

nurlord

C'mon I am the only one suspicious here? I mean there was the whole Lemon Thai in Love Potion or am I the only one remembers that too. Then leaving the suspicious part of the lineage out hmmm . I bet it is Love Potion, if not highly suspicious. The man knows how to make a rumblin. Peace GS

No, you're wrong. I've been growing Love Potion since the very first seed release. There was never any Thai in it. Going back to the original Cannabis World days there was no Thai in it. Where are you getting this info?

I've grown two versions of Love Potion and I've grown Harmony. They are not similar and cannot be confused. I personally like Love Potion more but that's because I'm really tired of everything having that "Kush" taste. Also Love Potion is a huge yielding strain and Harmony isn't, bud structure is entirely different as well. Harmony actually grows more like OG Kush. I have pics on this sight somewhere.

N

nuttyguy

Hey green, I was planning on crossing love potion 2 with elites lemon larry. Maybe reef beet me to it?

G

Green Supreme

LOL Nurlord. You didn't know, so it couldn't be true. Get real dude. Peace GS

ps. lol nuttyguy

Top Bottom