Rockwool Soaked In Undercurrent

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

It means that rockwool is best used as a top feed system. Plain and simple
So if I root cuttings in rockwool should I remove the cuttings from the rockwool before I put them in rdwc or should I throw all my buckets in the trash and buy a flood table to put the cubes on so I can top feed them?

H

heisen

Like 1+1=2
Just like that huh.man this is good news.here I was thinking I was doing something right and than you come along to set everyone straight about the only use for a rockwool cube.we need to start a new 1+1 thread so everyone who transplants dispensary cuttings and any other cuttings started in rockwool they need to forget about soil,ebb and all those other methods and just top feed that cube for a 5 week veg and flip.holy shit this is awesome news.

straincreation

straincreation

Just like that huh.man this is good news.here I was thinking I was doing something right and than you come along to set everyone straight about the only use for a rockwool cube.we need to start a new 1+1 thread so everyone who transplants dispensary cuttings and any other cuttings started in rockwool they need to forget about soil,ebb and all those other methods and just top feed that cube for a 5 week veg and flip.holy shit this is awesome news.
Start it up

straincreation

straincreation

If you go read the thread youll see where i cleared up the confusion budd.
You go ahead stay on that high horse.

H

heisen

If you go read the thread youll see where i cleared up the confusion budd.
You go ahead stay on that high horse.
Ty for such a great contribution to the forum.
Any tips on removing a cut from rockwool just in case I dont want to top feed 4 month plants in 12 inch rockwool blocks.i know it's the best way to use it but just in case.any pointers?

S

Shawnery

It's not a high horse,

It's a soapbox!

Love you, @heisenbubble

S

Shawnery

Not to worry your soapbox isn't any taller than anybody else is on here! Not to mention no matter how high you get on that soap box of yours often it seems you're that high up on it for a reason.

straincreation

straincreation

Ty for such a great contribution to the forum.
Any tips on removing a cut from rockwool just in case I dont want to top feed 4 month plants in 12 inch rockwool blocks.i know it's the best way to use it but just in case.any pointers?
Ya grab the rock wool in one hand grip.it really hard, and pull the clone as hard as you can. There may be some tearing but it will recovee there resilient plants. Now i remember why i left these forums alone for so long lmao!

S

Shawnery

Thanks for playing in my little sandbox guys but isn't there some rule about being off-topic!?

rosco23

rosco23

Rockwool in dwc sucks.i stopped using it.
Plant roots get water logged and cant get air.somtimes it's ok if there healthy but I started using rapid rooters and seems better

Heisen where can i watch your video on using rapid rooters from seed?

I want to germinate 12 seeds in rapid roots and then either put them in my ez cloner to further establish root growth or maybe right into my rdwc? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

H

heisen

Heisen where can i watch your video on using rapid rooters from seed?

I want to germinate 12 seeds in rapid roots and then either put them in my ez cloner to further establish root growth or maybe right into my rdwc? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
I hadnt made any of those.i use peat pellets for seeds.

Aktommy

Aktommy

Fuck rockwool in RDWC. Ive been using it in some pretty big systems and have had nothing but issues with water wicking up into the RW even though there was plenty of distance between the water and the RW. I just went back to bare roots in growstone and ill never look back. Ive lost thousands due to the RW....

Latest posts

Top Bottom