• Thread starter ispy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ispy

in the mean time, still growing good.

I

ispy

question for ya'll. i prepped about 5 gallons of water the other day via RO and then added nutrients to it bringing it to about 600-700. I ended up not doing a res change so I just covered it with a towel. I need to add some water today and tested PPMs and it is like 1200. Also, I see a thin cloudy film floating in the water almost like when my smaller plant has the root rot. This bucket is only used to getting water to my plants and never used to house them. Should I dump it and start over? Is it OK to load nutrients in water and not use it a few days?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

question for ya'll. i prepped about 5 gallons of water the other day via RO and then added nutrients to it bringing it to about 600-700. I ended up not doing a res change so I just covered it with a towel. I need to add some water today and tested PPMs and it is like 1200. Also, I see a thin cloudy film floating in the water almost like when my smaller plant has the root rot. This bucket is only used to getting water to my plants and never used to house them. Should I dump it and start over? Is it OK to load nutrients in water and not use it a few days?
Yeah but you probably want to treat it with h2o2 or your live bacteria when doing so

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

When treating the water with peroxide you want to wait atleast 24 hr before adding to the system to allow the breakdown of the h2o2

I

ispy

When treating the water with peroxide you want to wait atleast 24 hr before adding to the system to allow the breakdown of the h2o2
thanks. i don't plan on adding nutrients like that again. it was my intent to use it and then changed at last minute.

Latest posts

Top Bottom