Roland A. Duby (Marijuana Man)

• Thread starter Bigfatpothead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigfatpothead

Hello Farmers, I am Ronnie Smith, I do stand-up comedy under the name Roland A. Duby, I also edited the last edition of Jack Herer's book "The Emperor Wears no Clothes" under that name. I was Jack Herer's personal driver for 3 years and helped write the Jack Herer 2007 California Cannabis Hemp and Health initiative!
I have been curing cancer with "Rick Simpson Oil" for the last 2 1/2 years and have cured over 150 terminal cancer patients, not counting the numerous diabetics and other things, like Parkinsons Disease.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Ue8OBhT2U

Right now I am running for the job of Sheriff of gallatin County Kentucky. I will protect the farmers rights to grow as much hemp/marijuana as they can and bring tons of jobs to the county.

I am pleased to find this forum, I am sure there are some kindred spirits here!

C

chief greenleaf

Whats up buddy welcome to the farm, I really cant believe everybody not welcoming ya to the site man... where you guys at??? Were usually a lot more polite!:thinking

Anywho the oil is workin great man, thanks again. If anybody needs any help making or has any questions at all about the hemp/hash oil that Rick Simpson is curing cancer with, this is the man to ask!

And I highly recomend anyone that has a loved one w/cancer or any other serious disease to look into this oil, its freakin amazing!

We recently started my Papaw on it and the results have been unbelievable. He has lung cancer and has been pretty much bed ridden and cant eat anything since he started radiation therapy. He'd been like this for a few months and one day after starting the oil treatment he was eating full meals and tons of snacks and wantin ta go fishing!:character0053:

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to da Farm !! Hope you enjoy your crops!! monkey5

squarepusher

squarepusher

I've seen you posting at the Phoenix Tears website, welcome.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome and good luck with the election!!

B

Bigfatpothead

Thanks a lot
The election is going great.

I plan on making my county the place for cannabis gardeners..

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm

We are all pulling for you

mal

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Lol, dude man I just checked out a vid of you on you tube, your pretty fuckin funny bro, good to have ya here!

C

CAPO

Hey Bigfatpothead...fellow freedom fighter...RIGHT ON MAN!!!!!!

Just starting to make oil now....looking forward to hearing your stories!

KY needs you, Gallatin needs you bro!!!

Man...I miss Jack..met him first in Iowa City...he was a great guy!

Welcome!:mmm

aldus

aldus

If you win I will pack up and move down the road from louisville asap.

C

chief greenleaf

Hey Bigfatpothead...fellow freedom fighter...RIGHT ON MAN!!!!!!

Just starting to make oil now....looking forward to hearing your stories!

KY needs you, Gallatin needs you bro!!!

Man...I miss Jack..met him first in Iowa City...he was a great guy!
Welcome!:mmm

Capo whats happenin my man, im finally back in the area!
After seenin how well it works 1st hand I been spreadin the word about the oil and makin it every chance I get. Its great ta hear that we got ya fightin w/us and makin the oil man, and youre right man Ronnie gettin elected would be a huge victory and we need it!
Im sure you know as well as I do about the overwhelming amount of people around here in need of REAL help. Not this poison these doc's call "medicine"!

Oh yea and he does have some amazin freakin stories man!

If you win I will pack up and move down the road from louisville asap.

Aldus big ups ta L-Ville my man, you a Cardinal fan like me??? All my roots are down around Bardstown, looks like we got us a KY party up in here!

Top Bottom