Roleadro 400w Cob Cree Cxa 3070

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

Just hard to see but the crystallization is so heavy it looks like snow has fallen on not just the buds and bud leaves but onler ones no where near the bud.

First time growing but I had no idea leaves chrsytalized as well.

S

Shawnery

It's amazing how different buds and plants in general look from one another. Our plants are on the same exact number of days and they look so different.

Theguy

Theguy

This single plant has completely filled the 4x4 with the cob and some cheap leds

Theguy

Theguy

It's amazing how different buds and plants in general look from one another. Our plants are on the same exact number of days and they look so different.
So we'll harvets on the same day. That would be cool

Theguy

Theguy

My canopy is uneven due to I am still tucking on day 36 i think. May be 37 or 35 started on oct 1st. I left a few of the outer untucked. My idea is that if I continued to tuck then the bud sites on what would have been colas would all be tops. So instead of having 8-10" colas I would have smaller buds bit they would all get light. My idea of a scrog is just that. Though the majority of "scrogs" i see online all have 8-10" colas bit those colas all have multiple bid sites. Does that make sense? My goal was to have all or most of each bud at every single bud site exposed to the light. Are you still tucking or are you going for large colad?

Theguy

Theguy

Also I was thinking of getting rid of all or most of those large fan leaves from the canopy I have mixed emotions on full defoliation however under the screen is very clean. This is my 3rd real grow but my first single plant grow. I mainlined lst and scroged her. Everyone says dont scrog and mainline but I think its working great because I have a symmetrical structure to the plant and all the branches are exactly the same size. Im not sure why you wouldnt mainline top and scrog. She seems to have responed very well to all the training. Though the truth will come out in the next few weeks

S

Shawnery

No tucking since the end of the first week in to flowering.

S

Shawnery

4x400w

Yes not really 400w but that's the model I'm running.

Latest posts

Top Bottom