"Rollitup" hacked?

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

RollItUp... this site is super friendly and very helpful. Just make sure you're asking for help in the right places :)

Gayola

Gayola

RollItUp... this site is super friendly and very helpful. Just make sure you're asking for help in the right places :)
Roll it up was kool. Now they are offline. I had fun there. Here I can't get many replies thanks for answering.

Gayola

Gayola

A friend of mines order from delicious seeds on riu and customs caught it.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Lmao! I was referring to grayarea, but shes no longer here to defend herself.
Mindblown

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Roll it up was kool. Now they are offline. I had fun there. Here I can't get many replies thanks for answering.
Did you even read any of the pages of this thread before you chimed in with your question?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I came over from riu. It has its issues and it also has some great people. Some of them are here I see :-)

I don't think they are honest about what is wrong with the site. Even the computer wizards there are saying there would different effects from the attack the site claims.

But I have to say. I have been cruising around here all night and this site is clean and fast loading. And everyone is really considerate and some extremely knowledgeable.

And I can look at and post plant and bud photos again. ;-)

I'm glad I joined.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Joke it up is still down for the count. Going on what 7 days or so. Must have gotten a troll virus, or an influx of "is my plants ready to harvest" or my favorite newbie thread "what's my yield gonna be with my 10x 1000w newbie setup"?
Lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Joke it up is still down for the count. Going on what 7 days or so. Must have gotten a troll virus, or an influx of "is my plants ready to harvest" or my favorite newbie thread "what's my yield gonna be with my 10x 1000w newbie setup"?
Lol

Whew! I'm glad you brought it up Demon. I didn't know I could ask you guys that here and I need to post the question. I have been stressing on this all week!:-)

I'm growing under a 1000w Mars spaceship light and I have this clone here for about 3 weeks since transplant into a convenient mix of 3 popular soils........??????!!!?

By the way she is a Super Auto Diesel, Kush Skunk with Cherry on top strain of the month

HOW MUCH WILL SHE YIELD?!?!?!?!!!

IMG 4627

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Whew! I'm glad you brought it up Demon. I didn't know I could ask you guys that here and I need to post the question. I have been stressing on this all week!:)

I'm growing under a 1000w Mars spaceship light and I have this clone here for about 3 weeks since transplant into a convenient mix of 3 popular soils........??????!!!?

By the way she is a Super Auto Diesel, Kush Skunk with Cherry on top strain of the month

View attachment 670041
Strait from Roll-It-Up, ( about a pound )

S

scarecrow

Whew! I'm glad you brought it up Demon. I didn't know I could ask you guys that here and I need to post the question. I have been stressing on this all week!:)

View attachment 670041
If you had 4 of those plants and tied the lead growths over at a 90 degree angle, and have 1000 watts of Mars and flipped right now you'd easily do well over 2 pounds. And how long is that vegged for in the pic 17 days from rooted clone?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If you had 4 of those plants and tied the lead growths over at a 90 degree angle, and have 1000 watts of Mars and flipped right now you'd easily do well over 2 pounds. And how long is that vegged for in the pic 17 days from rooted clone?

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not :-)

We were joking about rollitup questions.

I do bend most plants by week 2 in flower though. And I get 16 -20oz dry per 600w hps. But 1 plant at a time perpetually in different stages all the time.

S

scarecrow

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not :)

We were joking about rollitup questions.

I do bend most plants by week 2 in flower though. And I get 16 -20oz dry per 600w hps. But 1 plant at a time perpetually in different stages all the time.
No i was serious. That plants super healthy.

Top Bottom