• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

A black lives matter picture for a profile pic,
and an introduction "Is it me you're looking for?"

Seems Trolly
I'm more confused by the term uncle being used by someone also using the black lives matter motto.

I'm also confused why we are talking about Mr. Buck while apparently ignoring that person completely.

Seems instigate-y.
Yeah he was the shit! He was so funny. Best memes , so creative, great imagination. Made me laugh so much.
I heard Lou gets his memes from @GrowGod. Everyone does.

Where's the RIU refugee thread?

DAT

DAT

I'm more confused by the term uncle being used by someone also using the black lives matter motto.

I'm also confused why we are talking about Mr. Buck while apparently ignoring that person completely.

Seems instigate-y.

I heard Lou gets his memes from @GrowGod. Everyone does.

Where's the RIU refugee thread?
lol!
Big Lou had a serious collectors archive of very hard to find gifs an memes to fit any post in the most outrageous comidic response you can imagine. He was clever and had secret hidden messages in his posts called "show spoilers" . He had the most impressive toy and monster collection . He even had one of the original Chucky dolls from the first child's play movie!
Riu refugee thread sounds like a very interesting idea. Lol or a political section moderated by uncle buck . Lol

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

lol!
Big Lou had a serious collectors archive of very hard to find gifs an memes to fit any post in the most outrageous comidic response you can imagine. He was clever and had secret hidden messages in his posts called "show spoilers" . He had the most impressive toy and monster collection . He even had one of the original Chucky dolls from the first child's play movie!
Riu refugee thread sounds like a very interesting idea. Lol or a political section moderated by uncle buck . Lol
Too bad RIU ain't no mo' cuz our GG be all up on that.
Maybe when loudog gets the stink out of his van he and GG can have a meme-off. Can't be worse than the original! I got my black belt in google-fu last year.

Political and Religious threads have their place, but most of the more passionate (hard headed) posters here are also boistrous and loud and at the end of the day, I don't believe it's appropriate to talk politics or religion with friends and family. Nobody is going to change their minds and someone's feels always get hurt, and then the thread explodes and dies. I think the lack of such a section is telling.

mandalaman

mandalaman

lol!
Are you big Lou?

DAT

DAT

Actually the political section was fascinating..And thought provoking...and very very entertaining .Definitely not too be taken too seriously. I think it is appropriate in a marijuana forum considering its such a highly and hot political topic.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Lol! No . That's funny. I could never do what Big Lou does. He is an internet computer genius .
Haha I'm gonna take that as you just being a kind complimentary dude but it's bordering on weird. :)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

so if my sister has a child then black lives can't matter?

i am sitting on the couch, naked, eating refried beans while watching repeats of ALF and your logic does not seem to make sense to me.

Lol

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

so if my sister has a child then black lives can't matter?

i am sitting on the couch, naked, eating refried beans while watching repeats of ALF and your logic does not seem to make sense to me.
This isn't RIU, you don't need to be picking fights or troll baiting. You know the history behind the term uncle tom, and you know why that could present a contradiction, which is what I was pointing out. You clarified, end of story, end of post. Welcome to the farm.

Congratulations on being an uncle and congratulations on supporting the black lives matter movement.

Enjoy your thread.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Ohsnap

UncIeBuck

UncIeBuck

This isn't RIU, you don't need to be picking fights or troll baiting. You know the history behind the term uncle tom, and you know why that could present a contradiction, which is what I was pointing out. You clarified, end of story, end of post. Welcome to the farm.

Congratulations on being an uncle and congratulations on supporting the black lives matter movement.

Enjoy your thread.

i fail to see how i was picking fights or troll baiting.

i can't read or write.

testiclees

testiclees

Yep, 200000 posts of insults and ignorance. Can we ban him before he starts his CTR BS here? Him and BigLou are completely responsible for the demise of that board.
"Completely responsible" hysterical much?

Top Bottom