Rollitup Is A Joke

• Thread starter JingglerHARD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hey i feel your pain,ive been banned from everywhere over the years,sometimes my fault sometimes not.
No one can ever take anything away from you besides access to your acct/pics really,like water off a ducks back!
You can be back there posting in an hour if you want,they cant hurt or stop you if you know how to go about it.
Uncle suck is a member here too or was,a glorified house cleaner over there who works for free,as far as i know he doesnt own the place,hes the owners bitch so dont let him get under your skin!

I trolled buck for a year and was finally “turtled” as they call it. My access is denied for 20 days. It’s almost over.

My first post in politics was actually in humor and agreeing with the guy and he started trolling me right away and never stopped. Blatant slanderous lies about me constantly. He uses the repeat the lie until everyone believes it tactic.

I was punished for bad language. All my posts that hurt buck were removed and all his posts against me with similar foul language remain.

I was told by a long term member that buck is rollie the owners brother in law. He is protected at riu. And apparently banned everywhere else.

I was new to forums when it started. I beat him at his own game I guess and he can’t let it go.

Plenty of trolls there but it’s politics where the problems lie. The rest of the site is pretty entertaining.

Freshone

Freshone

I heard uncle bucks gay and his husband really treats him badly,slapping him around when he gets drunk and passing buck around to all his buddies.All he has is rollitup and acting like a big man there,sad life really.

S

stemznseedz

it's a shit show over there for sure. There are some smart people there just like anywhere else it just seems to be less quality content and less smart people lol.

RedHotPoker

RedHotPoker

I was banned from that crappy forum, for mentioning that I loved my CLW SS-880 LED Panel. They said I had spammed the forum. What a poor professional representation for a cannabis community. I feel sorry for them. Thankful to be here today.

RedHotPoker

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
to the OP @JingglerHARD take freshones @Freshone advice. Get over your being banned and settle in here. If you roll kool you will find a new home here. Remember to hold and harbor resentments is like you drinking poison waiting for the other fokker to die. Let me know how that works for you . :D

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
IDK but back in the day RUI was something you always steered clear of cause it was hosted in the US. No idea if that ever changed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom