Romulan Haze.

• Thread starter mack 10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

Romulan haze
Well i thought i'd already started this thread but i could'nt find it anywhere so i must of imagined it,lol prob smoking too much herb,hahahaha. Anyway, My main man Jimmynitz sent me these new Fem beans, the Romulan Haze, (NL5/Haze x ecsd clone x Romulan) to test out. All 6 beans into germ and all 6 beans up.
Romulan haze

Romulan haze 2
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I can't wait to see these girls mature mack:)...I just know these are going to be something unique and special!

mack 10

mack 10

Thanks philley and Jimmy! i've never smoked any Romulan, but always heard good things so i can't wait to harvest some freaky budsRomulan .Mixed up with ECSD( which cut did you use ?) and NL5Haze should be amazing.How does the ECSDx nl/haze mom grow? any pics jimmy? Mack

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

That Romulan Haze is in good hands Mack!

I'll be outside of the park waitin on that home run :p

mack 10

mack 10

Thanks My bro, Builtaforest! i already have agood feeling about these beans...Mack.

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

nice and healthy babaies! I`ll be watching this one... Rom haze sound interesting!

Peace

mack 10

mack 10

quick update, the Rom haze are chilling away,
going to give first feed today. half stregth veg nutrients(Gold label A and B) with root stimulator.pH 5.9 EC 0.6 Mack.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Thanks philley and Jimmy! i've never smoked any Romulan, but always heard good things so i can't wait to harvest some freaky budsRomulan .Mixed up with ECSD( which cut did you use ?) and NL5Haze should be amazing.How does the ECSDx nl/haze mom grow? any pics jimmy? Mack
Here is the info mack, https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/the-pisces-genetics-arsenal.46649/#post-812879
The sour diesel was the male in the cross so it was probably one of Rez's versions of sour diesel...or maybe not because it does not herm, LOL!

mack 10

mack 10

LOL, yes bro update's coming soon, just gotts get some new camery batterys and i'll get some pics up. All still vegging away. Gonna flip when they are 12" ish.

mack 10

mack 10

100 6317
100 6316
100 6314
100 6313
Here's some pic's
100 6312
I accidentally,lol dropped a light on this Rom/haze baby, snapped the stem just above the soil,she's just grown through it! Tough as nails,lol. Plus a couple pics of the others, which didnt get the same treatment.he he. Mack.

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Dang! Those bitches look healthy... even the snapped one. True skills bro!
I love Romulan...should be some real nice smoke. I'm pitching a tent here! :)

mack 10

mack 10

Dang! Those bitches look healthy... even the snapped one. True skills bro!
I love Romulan...should be some real nice smoke. I'm pitching a tent here! :)
Thanks bro, man your avatar is crazy! never smoked the Rom before...can't wait!

mack 10

mack 10

I can already see the mother shinning thru in those pics...gonna be in for a real treat me thinks!...sheeit, me KNOWS!! :D
lmao! yo jimmy, i saw the mom pics in your arsenal thread and DAM! thats a long and frosty cola, super frosted, in fact. now i'm even more pumped to run these girls!! Q for jimmy.... Which would you pop first ? the spacequeen x sfv or the Vic's High?....i like fast growers with strong flavours and highs.) Mack.

Top Bottom