mack 10

mack 10

100 6642
100 6643
100 6648
100 6642
100 6643
100 6642
Builtaforest and Jimmy, :pSoul glo,lol,lol, and lol!!!!Chopped the lady's and Dam, they got this lovelly lemony,hazey sour smell. It really comes through after you cut, an Oooh wee! this stuff smells amazing ,if you have ever grown nl5/Haze you will know what i'm talking about.The bud structure is also like a ssh/or nl/haze not dense but nice an firm.Just covered in resin. Check the pic's.

mack 10

mack 10

well, Just blazed my first spliff and the sour lemon comes through in the smoke, The takeoff is almost instant. you can feel it behind your eyes.then your mind starts wandering. Looks like quiet an uplifting high, more testing is needed. Nice smooth draw but a week in the jar's is gonna really bring the taste out. You really have a talent for selecting plant's Jimmy! (i have grown 3 diferent strains and all 3 where sweet) Big up Jimmynitz! Always brings the dank. Next up is Vic's high or sfv x space queen? Peace out Mack.

mack 10

mack 10

Well i've decided,Vic 's High is gonna be my next run(while i'm saving my pennies for that Master kush s1,lol).Keep a look out for the thread. Anyone thinking about getting some Pieces beans, Do it! you will not regret it. Mack.

2DogWalker

What up Mack

Glad I found your pics bro thank you for sharing....looks like most things leaned to the nl5 haze in terms of bud structure...how was overall yield?

Thanks for the great smoke report. Decisions decisions lol...

Regards
2dw

mack 10

mack 10

Yield was medium, but that's mostly cause my room was packed, given plenty of space and light they would yield double.The high is great, straight up, nice and clear.Th e plants are easy to grow, no fussyness at all.But, It's the sour hazey thing that gets you,comes through in the taste and smell, ummmm, its my new fav. Glad i kept clones of this one, a real sleeper strain. Get it while you can. like a nl5/Haze but with a crazy sour taste, Great work Jimmy. Mack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom