Ron paul for president

• Thread starter joeca1i
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

WOW! I'm baffled. Did NOT see this coming. Shame on the Pauls. They just lost 50%+ of their constituents in a day.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

So if I just start ranting and raving and calling politicians names I can call myself a pundit and get on all of these "news" shows? Is that really all it takes?

Honestly, I have seen more civility and integrity in high school elections than we are seeing for our current politicians and journalists.

thcprofessor

thcprofessor

Im still a bit confused as to why Rand endorsed Romney...anyone know exactly what happened there?

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Because rand wants the vice presidency what yall thought the pauls were honest lmfao!!!!!!!! It's all about power.......Ron Paul has said he would give up his run and support whoever If rand was appointed vp......go figure.

thcprofessor

thcprofessor

Im baffled tbh, what is the thinking behind this? What can he achieve as VP to a globalist puppet?

K

kolah

It could have went down like this: Rand and Ron Paul met with the banksters around the time the Bildeberg meeting was going on (May 31-June 2). They offer Rand a VP slot if he endorses Mitt "Obamney". Of course the rookie Rand (traitor) jumps on the deal and sells out the people who helped him get to Senate. The Banksters have no intention of honoring their promise to Rand, none in the least. Rand endorses Mitt and his followers drop him like a hot potato, a no-brainer. Even the RP followers are pissed and the Liberty Movement is severely damaged as are it's so-called leaders. The Banksters pull off a brilliant scheme and literally kill two birds with one stone. And it was easier for them to get the job done than having Ron and Rand bumped off and ending up like JFK. It's possible they threatened Ron and his family in the same way they threatened Ross Perot and his family.

K

kolah

Yeah..RP lit my torch for freedom.....and he sparked quite a few other people as well.

The majority of amercians were not ready for someone like Ron. Sad.

But his message will last forever and maybe someday people will pick up the pieces and solve the puzzle. :)

squiggly

squiggly

Yeah..RP lit my torch for freedom.....and he sparked quite a few other people as well.

The majority of amercians were not ready for someone like Ron. Sad.

But his message will last forever and maybe someday people will pick up the pieces and solve the puzzle. :)

For once I agree with you.

I had to vote for Obama--but believe that if RP had a chance to win I'd have been on his street team.

Latest posts

Top Bottom