Root aphids, phylloxera, root mealy bugs, or bulb mites???

• Thread starter F.Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Can someone tell me what is happening here
E01E31C7 4C0D 4679 841E 3F0A7AD08B0C

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Please change the light so we can see the true color to diagnose.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Heat stress. What kind of lights do you have? How far above the canopy? When is the last time you watered? How much did you give them?

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Bruh... Thats like the most fucked up plant I have ever seen. Find a new hobby.
You would think that people in here would encourge you especially ones wirh 0 posts and 0 followers. I dont sweat you.
ps they laughed at Charlie Parke his first time on stage.
This is what I meant by there needs to be a way to block these idiots cus “ignore” aint cutting it @Aqua Man. I dont need a safe space but there is such a thing as constructive criticism. Both of these fake narc accts have been ignored check the screenshot
04339C77 6374 4ADB 80DA 0384E711D7C8

and aaflexy 👇👇 why hide your shit unless you a cop!

5616BE07 A4B2 481F 9169 FD9C4EA471A9
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

The ignore button has been getting a workout recently. Logic will have to look into this since he is the programmer.
There were some issues with the button in the past, I'm sure he will fix it as soon as he can. He went out of his way to work on it before.

@logic @Aqua Man

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

The ignore button has been getting a workout recently. Logic will have to look into this since he is the programmer.
There were some issues with the button in the past, I'm sure he will fix it as soon as he can. He went out of his way to work on it before.

@logic @Aqua Man
I mentioned it to Aqua I made a bunch of suggestions for site enhancements when I first joined. Theyr probably saying “oh no this guy again”? lol.
Growers n Smokers supposed to be cool not Social Media Trolls. Ya Kno

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I mentioned it to Aqua I made a bunch of suggestions for site enhancements when I first joined. Theyr probably saying “oh no this guy again”? lol.
Yeah, I made quite a pest of myself too. Logic was good enough to fix it, or at least partially at any rate, so I don't like to bug him. He will likely take care of it fairly quickly. Trolls are increasing in number daily.

Anthem

Anthem

So you jacked the guys thread and to be honest he was not entirely wrong about your plant. And now he is the bad guy. I do not know the answer to that one but you have to admit he had some truth and you did Jack his thread.

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

Any updates?
After lowering temps from the low 90s to mid 70s, by switching to LED, and putting the pumps on cycle timers running 1 minute on and 19 minutes off, I am seeing much fewer bugs in the infested flowering unit. The two units that are at weeks 1 and 4 of flower are bug free and look out-fucking-standing. Heat and humidity breeds rot, and apparently thats what these nasty little mites are all about. Positively identifying them was the key. If you have any bug and you are unsure of what they are, I highly recommend sending some samples of to an entomologist for identification. I have had so many people on so many forums tell me that the bugs are this, and to use that against them. All of them were incorrect. It costed me a measly $200 to get a positive ID and treatment plan.

Switching from HPS to LED cost me a fortune up front, but my electric bill has already dropped almost $300/month. And my buds are bigger and more dense than ever.

Easy420420

Easy420420

Thanks for the update, I am dealing with something, I think from new coco from a new spot. The veg room is 78*f/75% rh, those settings used to crush it, i will turn down the temps and let whatever is left dry out and cool off

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

Thanks for the update, I am dealing with something, I think from new coco from a new spot. The veg room is 78*f/75% rh, those settings used to crush it, i will turn down the temps and let whatever is left dry out and cool off
Something? Like a bug, or some phantom shit?

Easy420420

Easy420420

Something? Like a bug, or some phantom shit?
The only thing that supports this persistence of failure is bugs smaller than root aphids in some dirty coco/perlite, we just kept taking cuts from moms recovering from root aphids, eventualy uppotted those moms in that same coco. Fungus gnats came all of a sudden, we've been vigilant since the root aphids, something keeps the plants from getting right.
I started a 4x4 tent and went on a seed shopping spree. I need rounds going again.
Instead of farming I spend the day bleaching rooms and trays

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

The only thing that supports this persistence of failure is bugs smaller than root aphids in some dirty coco/perlite, we just kept taking cuts from moms recovering from root aphids, eventualy uppotted those moms in that same coco. Fungus gnats came all of a sudden, we've been vigilant since the root aphids, something keeps the plants from getting right.
I started a 4x4 tent and went on a seed shopping spree. I need rounds going again.
Instead of farming I spend the day bleaching rooms and trays
Root aphids and fungus gnats are vectors for disease. They both also damage roots, allowing pathogens to enter the plant. Is it possible that you have some systemic infection as a result of the infestations? Maybe have a plant sample tested for fusarium and the like. I would also take a black piece of plastic and place some rotting cheese or something on it and put that on top of your coco. If you have mites they will be visible as they crawl around on the black plastic, as they are whiteish in color.

Easy420420

Easy420420

I think the mothers we're infected with disease from bugs, we have since gotten rid of the mothers and any plants that were in the suspected coco.
Just a seed tent and a clone rack going now, with the last round of sick clones that will most likely be tossed as the seeds outgrow them. Some of the clones are rooted in under 10 days, we keep the first to root, but then they do nothing when they're put into pots.

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

I think the mothers we're infected with disease from bugs, we have since gotten rid of the mothers and any plants that were in the suspected coco.
Just a seed tent and a clone rack going now, with the last round of sick clones that will most likely be tossed as the seeds outgrow them. Some of the clones are rooted in under 10 days, we keep the first to root, but then they do nothing when they're put into pots.
I would definitely take a clone in for disease testing at the Ag dept of the nearest university. Just in hopes of gaining some knowledge on wtf is happening to your shit, and for future reference. And if the tests come back positive for anything, remove all infected plants and bleach tf out of everything.

I had a thrip infestation years ago, and those little fuckers gave my plants some sort of disease that sounds like what you are experiencing. The clones would root, but had very slow vegetative growth. Only to totally dud out in flower. I wasted a lot of time trying to remedy the situation before I just had to trash everything and start over. I kick myself now for not bringing them in for testing. But due to the laws at the time, I was afraid to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom