root excellorator

• Thread starter salsaduude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vertstyle

I wish I could get it to work the way it is supposed to.
I get slime on my clones every time I use it in the bubble cloner.
I think it may be breaking down material in the res like it is supposed to, then the slime is feeding on it. This stuff really makes the slime explode. My water source is from a lake, so I believe it is algae in my tap water. Either that, or I have a bad bottle or something. Even if it didn't make it worse, isn't it supposed to help prevent these type of things? I've gone to physan to try and save the batch of clones.

H

HossCartwright

i forgot to mention...

no product/additive/supplement will be a fix for a hot reservoir.

if you are getting brown slime and pythium...there is a problem within your reservoir.

keep those temps in check as using a product like this may only be a bandaid and not a real fix to the problem.

you know the real solution, i dont need to mention chiller (even though i just did) hehe :D
In the middle of winter in CO when my H20 temps are in the mid 60s? Nah, there is something in this stuff that has caused me problems in my ez clone machine and aeroflo system repeatedly. When I drop it, no brown slime. It works great in soil containers though. I currently use it through week 2 flower in my soil/coco container gardens.

H

HossCartwright

I wish I could get it to work the way it is supposed to.
I get slime on my clones every time I use it in the bubble cloner.
I think it may be breaking down material in the res like it is supposed to, then the slime is feeding on it. This stuff really makes the slime explode. My water source is from a lake, so I believe it is algae in my tap water. Either that, or I have a bad bottle or something. Even if it didn't make it worse, isn't it supposed to help prevent these type of things? I've gone to physan to try and save the batch of clones.
You're not doing anything wrong, the same thing happens to me and my friends. This stuff is good for container gardens only IME.

V

vertstyle

Physan worked well in the cloner.
Slime appears to be gone.
Added some store bought water and roots excel with nothing else. We will see how it goes.

H

HossCartwright

I walked into my local shop and told them I found it online for that price but wanted to give them the business if they could match it and they did
Hydro Empire is good for price matching ONLY. They send out a lot of stuff with "popped" seals if you know what I mean.

Top Bottom