Root riot/ root shooters for cheeeeaaap!!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey all,

I went ahead and grabbed an account with Jiffy, and I was wondering if anyone was interested in sourcing root riots/root shooters at a low price. The Jiffy performa pellet is what I am talking about. It's a white labeled product...

I'm gonna do the same thing but run them at around 1/2 the price.

Looks like if I get a pallet I can dish them out through my site @ around 10 bucks/50 pellet tray. I figure this product is a good compliment for the bennies.

Before I get them I wanted to check interest.

Peace,

Cap

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I usually pay 20 for 100 plugs at my local shop
So 10 for 50 in a tray sounds like a better deal. How much for shipping?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I'm interested. I have a feeling there would be even more interest in a Cap's bennies fortified version, HINT, HINT... lol

Yeah I was planning on something like that in the future.

I'm interested, when will u have them available?

If enough people are hip to the idea a couple weeks. I gotta 300 tray minimum though, so I don't want to waste money if there is no interest.

splakdawg

splakdawg

If enough people are hip to the idea a couple weeks. I gotta 300 tray minimum though, so I don't want to waste money if there is no interest.
I was hoping they were available now I'm planning a trip to The store tommorow for cloning supplies

ttystikk

ttystikk

6 trays of 50 each for less than $50 is too good to pass up. Do these trays have some lids? Will lids from other brands of tray interchange?

shawnskush

shawnskush

Id be so down! I gotta order more of your packs soon so that would indeed be handy to grab the trays at the same time.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
6 trays of 50 each for less than $50 is too good to pass up. Do these trays have some lids? Will lids from other brands of tray interchange?

No they dont have lids. They are standard size tray insert.

ttystikk

ttystikk

No they dont have lids. They are standard size tray insert.

That's good news- cheaper to ship this way and the domes aren't hard to come by locally... and they're reusable anyway.

I'm still holding out for some sprinkled with magic powder... Lol Seriously, the price is right and quality isn't in question, so why not?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I usually pay 20 for 100 plugs at my local shop
So 10 for 50 in a tray sounds like a better deal. How much for shipping?
How is that a better deal? It's the same it looks like to me. The fortified plugs are where it's at CAP!!
The reg plugs or shooters/bark plugs are the same price or cheaper locally in shops without shipping, imo

Create your own OGBio WAr plugs bro!!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The trays cost $1.10 per 10" x 20" and would fuck up shipping imo. The size can't be folded down with trays and they are easy to clean and reuse. I'd stick with an unique product that can't be bought at any hardware or hydro store ftw!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Cap- your customer base has spoken. Most small businessmen should BE so lucky as to be getting all this specific feedback from their target market- for FREE!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
How is that a better deal? It's the same it looks like to me. The fortified plugs are where it's at CAP!!
The reg plugs or shooters/bark plugs are the same price or cheaper locally in shops without shipping, imo

Create your own OGBio WAr plugs bro!!!

That's gonna be the plan for sure. The root riot plugs that AN has are supposedly super bomb for rooting, but I see them retailing for around 20 bucks online.

Jiffy also has one called the "carefree" which I am more interested in to be honest. they come in a 70mm size, which is like a 3" cup. The beauty of that is you don't have to transplant right away if you don't want to. You can grow an 8-12" plant in that before you have to move them.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
That's gonna be the plan for sure. The root riot plugs that AN has are supposedly super bomb for rooting, but I see them retailing for around 20 bucks online.

Jiffy also has one called the "carefree" which I am more interested in to be honest. they come in a 70mm size, which is like a 3" cup. The beauty of that is you don't have to transplant right away if you don't want to. You can grow an 8-12" plant in that before you have to move them.

Dude those sound kinda G. Post up some pics of what your talking about cap. I wanna see pics. Not all plug are created equal.

The rapid rooters have big holes, while the root riots have smaller holes. The advance plugs just fucking sucked the didn't hold water well plus they were like shity ass partic board. Root riots are good, but if you boil them before you use them they rock. Plain they couse mold and tap root problems, not all the time but they do, I could be wrong and it's my shity garding technics, but the plugs smell musty to me. So I can shift blame. :)

I would almost say sell them dry, with your own plug juice cap. That would fucking kick ass. Then they won't get musty and couse problems. I

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Dude those sound kinda G. Post up some pics of what your talking about cap. I wanna see pics. Not all plug are created equal.

The rapid rooters have big holes, while the root riots have smaller holes. The advance plugs just fucking sucked the didn't hold water well plus they were like shity ass partic board. Root riots are good, but if you boil them before you use them they rock. Plain they couse mold and tap root problems, not all the time but they do, I could be wrong and it's my shity garding technics, but the plugs smell musty to me. So I can shift blame. :)

I would almost say sell them dry, with your own plug juice cap. That would fucking kick ass. Then they won't get musty and couse problems. I

I agree. I git them sending me some samples now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom