Root riot/ root shooters for cheeeeaaap!!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Dude those sound kinda G. Post up some pics of what your talking about cap. I wanna see pics. Not all plug are created equal.

The rapid rooters have big holes, while the root riots have smaller holes. The advance plugs just fucking sucked the didn't hold water well plus they were like shity ass partic board. Root riots are good, but if you boil them before you use them they rock. Plain they couse mold and tap root problems, not all the time but they do, I could be wrong and it's my shity garding technics, but the plugs smell musty to me. So I can shift blame. :)

I would almost say sell them dry, with your own plug juice cap. That would fucking kick ass. Then they won't get musty and couse problems. I
I never thought about boiling them, your just throwing them in a pot of water on the stove ?

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
I never thought about boiling them, your just throwing them in a pot of water on the stove ?
Yea but you only want to do like a flash boil. Get the water bubbling, toss them in, maybe wait like 30-60 seconds top, them pull them out. If you boil them to long, they turn into mush.

I even like to add a little peroxide to this mix, just make make sure evey thing is sterile.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yea but you only want to do like a flash boil. Get the water bubbling, toss them in, maybe wait like 30-60 seconds top, them pull them out. If you boil them to long, they turn into mush.

I even like to add a little peroxide to this mix, just make make sure evey thing is sterile.
do you clone in a clean room? ;)

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter

I guess I'll have to give it a try, have popped a lot of beans and have never had issue with them yet, but you can never be to clean or safe:cool:

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
I guess I'll have to give it a try, have popped a lot of beans and have never had issue with them yet, but you can never be to clean or safe:cool:

I prefer the jiffy cubes for poping beans, I get a hell of a lot better germ rates. Like Im close to 98 to 100%.

I have the the root riots or rapids rooters in like 3-4 years. After I wait he'd to jiffy, I never looked back.

stickywet

stickywet

Did you end up getting these? I hope so cuz no one even carries them in LA, well hardly anyone that I can find, and when I do find the AN root shooters (which are the exact same thing as the jiffy, they sell to AN) they're a minimum of 15 bucks.

I hate buying root riots and rapid rooters, they just don't even compare to the preformas.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Did you end up getting these? I hope so cuz no one even carries them in LA, well hardly anyone that I can find, and when I do find the AN root shooters (which are the exact same thing as the jiffy, they sell to AN) they're a minimum of 15 bucks.

I hate buying root riots and rapid rooters, they just don't even compare to the preformas.

I never got them buddy. Maybe in the future but the shipping of it was going to be a headache so I am looking at a different way to package and possibly incorporate an initial dose of bennies as well.

L

lovelump

hell yea! ill buy a few.have u got a 16 oz root pack pls caps?:-) ill have to do a cash order like.oh its space by the way:-),lol. cheers dude u rock:-)
Hey all,

I went ahead and grabbed an account with Jiffy, and I was wondering if anyone was interested in sourcing root riots/root shooters at a low price. The Jiffy performa pellet is what I am talking about. It's a white labeled product...

I'm gonna do the same thing but run them at around 1/2 the price.

Looks like if I get a pallet I can dish them out through my site @ around 10 bucks/50 pellet tray. I figure this product is a good compliment for the bennies.

Before I get them I wanted to check interest.

Peace,

Cap

Top Bottom