ROOT ZONE STIMULATORS :-)

• Thread starter spacebomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

So, as the title says, im wanting BIG, WHITE, HEALTHY ROOTS:-) so can people whom have suffered WHAT they think is only a smaller root zone than expected :( my roots DONT fill my ENTIRE POT. THEIR EITHER 5 . OR USUALLY 7,GAL POTS AND THE AMOUNT OF UNTOUTCHED SOIL IN THE CENTRE OF MY POTS IS STUPID. I MEAN, I GROW LIKE THIS.
if my strain TAKES 8,WEEKS to bloom, then i also VEG FOR 8,WEEKS:-) ive got some great white POWDER LEFT., some HESI BRAND ROOT STIM, AND IV JUST GOT a 250,ml bottle of HOUSE AND GARDEN S ROOTS EXELL. 70$ FOR 250,ML :( CAN SOME1 , MAYBEE HELP ME ACHIVE BETTER ROOTS PLEASE PEOPLE:-) ? LIKE TELL ME THE GOOD RESULTS U HAVE HAD WITH YOUR ROOT ZONE PRODUCT :-) THAT WOULD BE GREAT:-). I RUN AN ORGANIC GARDEN, BUT AM WILLING TO STEP OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE AND TRY NEW THINGS. IS THERE A CHEAP SOURCE OF MYCOS FUNGI ETC THAT ANYONE KNOWS OF PLS:-) TH
ANK YOU PEOPLE. i really hope some people WILL help a dude out pls:-). Thank

C

Cookie cutt3r

ok a nutrient isnt going to just straight up get you more roots, you need to grow them.

1. let the plants fill the pots a little more. not get root bound, but that will help when transplanting to get more roots. if you throw em in a bigger pot and they're tiny they'll just keep going to the edges. YOU YOURSELF have to build the more roots.

A. dont over water or water too much, plays a huge role on root development.

2. use a smart pot or root pot sounds exactly like what you need. it will send the roots back in the soil to keep searching once it hits the outer air.

3. if youre hellbent on using a nutrient, get rootamentary from primordial solutions.

spacebomb

spacebomb

ok a nutrient isnt going to just straight up get you more roots, you need to grow them.

1. let the plants fill the pots a little more. not get root bound, but that will help when transplanting to get more roots. if you throw em in a bigger pot and they're tiny they'll just keep going to the edges. YOU YOURSELF have to build the more roots.

2. use a smart pot or root pot sounds exactly like what you need. it will send the roots back in the soil to keep searching once it hits the outer air.

3. if youre hellbent on using a nutrient, get rootamentary from primordial solutions.

Thank you cookie. I'll explain a lil more, WHAT I DO:-) pop beans, into root riot cubes. Then into 6,litre pots. For? 3,4 .weeks. transplant into 5,7. Gal pots. I use great white, I've tried hesi root complex:( ,canna rhizotonic ,and others,. Your dead on tho a bout not over water. Leaving it to dry KINDA FORCED THE ROOTS TO ACTIVELLY SEAK OUT ITS OWN WATER, NUTES. MAKES THEM WAAY LONGER, right? :-). And in going to exacly like you said! LEAVE MY GALS IN THEIR FINAL POTS FOR? 3,:(4.MORE WEEKS EH:-). TA FOR ALL THE TOP TIPS MAN:-)ITS WELL APRECIATED :-) SOO THANKS FOR STOPPING BY THE THREAD BRO:-). GREAT ADVICE MAN:-)...

spacebomb

spacebomb

Oohh that's painfull :-) I fukin knew it was shit. Man I CAN'T GET BIOWARFARE OR THE OREGONISM? IS IT? I'D LOVE TO TRY IT OUT MATE. PLANT MAGIC GRANULES ARE REALLY GOOD
.well I think so:-) I'LL DEFO GET SOME MORE OF THEM EH. WHAT'S YOUR OPINION ON THE A, N MOTHER EARTH SUPER TEA, I think that there nice .There nice and mild aswell ,witch I think may be nice for the ladys ?. Least its organic ,and it WON'T BURN THE ROOTS ETC:-).idk . What do you think bro:-)?.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Canna's rhizotonic and H&G's roots excel are two of the best on the market. Use according to directions, as soon as your cuttings show roots and on through the end of early bloom.

Using the multi step style rootmaker pots to help get roots throughout your soil is a very good idea, as well.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

damn droppin some knowledge. and i thought you were just a hater! haha. im diggin rootamentary at the moment, finding multiple uses.Z

spacebomb

spacebomb

Oh mate, sos about the big letter's. My phone is a bit shit:-) I knew I'd get wrong:-) nowt tho. Bro:-)just my phone mate eh:-)...

spacebomb

spacebomb

I can't find rootementery here mate. Look bro. Pls don't see me as a hater mate. What have I done!

spacebomb

spacebomb

Thank you ttystik:-) I have used the rhizotonic and like it aswell:-) its not TO BAD On the pocket either eh. Thanks man:-)

Top Bottom