ROOT ZONE STIMULATORS :-)

• Thread starter spacebomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urbanfog

urbanfog

lol, lmao @ Salmonslammer

I 2nd rhizotonic, or the alphalfa tea we talked about seems to bring on the "bush" and I get great roots. Currently just started some Chemdog #4 in 5 gallon smart pots, we shall see what a bigger pot, no circling and long veg can bring me......hopefully some trees!

spacebomb

spacebomb

I hope you get some monsters bro. Mmmm chem. Nice choice man.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

What's the active ingredients in rootamentary??? For that matter, roots excel and rhizotonic too??
Loved what voodoo juice used to do in, my aero system, but switched over to caps bennies, which have the organisms that vdj, piranha and tarantula have x1000 or whatever, so don't need the expensive an products anymore. Still looking at bolstering the roots though. I tried sifting thru all the norms, cannzym, roots excel, rhizotonic, etc., but couldn't find solid info on active ingredients. Looking to use sensizym, humboldt roots, and mayan microzyme to supplement w caps. But if anyone can dig up the actives, or tell me a better product to replace the humboldt or sensizym id b open to the thought.
damn droppin some knowledge. and i thought you were just a hater! haha. im diggin rootamentary at the moment, finding multiple uses.Z

K

kushsmoker30

lots of air, like when people aerate a res n feed once an hr.

grow stone's help get more air into the medium than perlite n help with preventing water logging.

i been having good success with those grow stones n plastic pots that drain well, lots of holes n slits on the bottom help the lower half dry evenly with the top

ttystikk

ttystikk

What's the active ingredients in rootamentary??? For that matter, roots excel and rhizotonic too??
Loved what voodoo juice used to do in, my aero system, but switched over to caps bennies, which have the organisms that vdj, piranha and tarantula have x1000 or whatever, so don't need the expensive an products anymore. Still looking at bolstering the roots though. I tried sifting thru all the norms, cannzym, roots excel, rhizotonic, etc., but couldn't find solid info on active ingredients. Looking to use sensizym, humboldt roots, and mayan microzyme to supplement w caps. But if anyone can dig up the actives, or tell me a better product to replace the humboldt or sensizym id b open to the thought.

If you're using Caps bennies, I would just run them. No need to add.others.

spacebomb

spacebomb

So does liquid seaweed have any bennefits ?.I've got some, its. Organic and says its a root stimulator? Would that contain them ,legumes ?. Some1,on here mentioned that they are good! But I'm thinking, seawead. Trace ellements etc.. right? Its just maxicrop seawead.

ftwendy

ftwendy

FTW = for the win in most cases
ftw = my signature when I gets lazy... :)

As for the ingredients in GH's Rapid Start, here's what the MSDS has to say:
The product is an aqueous, inorganic, nitrate solution. The chemical identity of the compounds and exact proportions used in the mixture are a trade secret; however, they are derived from ammonium nitrate, potassium nitrate, potassium phosphate, iron DPTA, it also contains non-plant food ingredients, 0.05 alfalfa extract, 0.05 barley extract, 0.1 willow bark extract.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Hmmm thank you. Like I figuered out that it was you screen name:-)lol. Soo that first half of that list sounds like a no no but it's got the alfalfa etc. The amounts don't seem worth it. ? I'm still in two minds to use it or not!

Top Bottom