ROOT ZONE STIMULATORS :-)

• Thread starter spacebomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

Sure will. Haha. That's the Irish mate eh :-). Lol. Ya. Know what, they are actually sorting it out as I have proof of sending the postal order .

spacebomb

spacebomb

Yeah ta mate:-) lol so am I actually. Cos for 2,days they just brushed me of wit job. ,ITS NOT OUR POLICIE2RETURN, LOST SHIPMENTS. Then they phone and say sorry, ,?Wtf! . I'm happy tho.

spacebomb

spacebomb

anywho ive figured out if i use iguana juice and the mother earth supet r tea,and caps bennies should more than do the job.i mean mother earth im not sure the ingredients but its organic and nice and mild,easy for the plants suck up.and iguana juice is wormcastings,guanos,yucka,alfalfa and volcanic rock dust.iv used it before and its amazing.i actually dont know why i ever stopped. and the super tea once,twice a week ,and caps bennies, should ensure my plants get a whole spectrum of nu th es,has anyone here used mother earth teas?.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Gen hydro Rapid Start is awesome and fairly inexpensive compared to Roots excel and Rhizotonic... I switched over to GH years ago and love the results (plants and my pocket look great). Cheers, ftw
RS application rate is double Excel though..fwiw

ftwendy

ftwendy

I use 1ml/gal of the rapid start.... tried the 2ml/gal and saw no improvement.

Roots excel app rate is 1.1ml/gal

N

nightmarecreature

I use 1ml/gal of the rapid start.... tried the 2ml/gal and saw no improvement.

Roots excel app rate is 1.1ml/gal

I saw the same thing, except using Roots excel at .50ml in coco coir, I saw no improvement at 1.1ml.

Hydro *UPDATE: If you are using an airstone in your reservoir, use Roots Excelurator at HALF strength (0.55mL)

shoestring

shoestring

Very effective but extremely expensive and overpriced root stimulators that i have used in the past are house & garden roots excel, gh rapid start, atami rootastic, canna rhizotonic, greenfuse root stim, and aptus startboost. When i used to grow in super rich organic soil beds and containers i got root growth similar to these products at a fraction of the cost. Most of these products contain kelp/seaweed and plant extracts at super concentrated amounts. That all being said iam finding gh bioroot at 17.00$ a quart the best bang for buck rooting juice in my small stable of additives.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

caps teas and H16 roots. ive used everything mentioned here, RS, RE, everything. Heavy16 roots and caps teas out preform them all. easily the two most important products i run. you can see results in 1-2 days and thats unheard of for most supplements.

shoestring

shoestring

I gotta try the heavy 16. Been hearing good stuff about it. I just went down in my veg tent and checked my cuts. This main variety i run takes a full 14 days to get transplantable roots and iam liking the Bioroot from G.h. At 2 tspns a gallon and at about 17$ a quart its a definite noticeable difference. Once i see a couple roots poking i will wait till the plugs dry a little. Then i give em a squirt with my big syringe and i within a day to a day and a half the roots are really popping all over the place. I like it. Its cheap. And it works. Onward we grow!!!!

dwood

dwood

I find Jellyfish to be a excellent root stimulator after cloning and it is inexpensive.

Nayhay

Nayhay

House and Garden Roots Excel made no beneficial difference in DWC. Some brown patches of roots, roots seemed finer than usual, not more of them, and I'd guess the fat water roots are better than shorter, thinner roots. Considering the price I was hoping for something other than gunk. Tried at .5ml and 1ml per gal. H&G A and B great, rest of the line doesn't seem to do anything for me in DWC.

Top Bottom