Rooted Fan Leaves

• Thread starter Magellan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scientis150

Scientis150

I'm constantly lollipoping. And leaf trimming. So if it does work, (considering how long it would take to actually grow into something big enough to properly veg out), it could change the way we take clones for ever, imagine not having to keep mother plants, or cut prime tops off health plants that could produce quality product.... Could be a game changer, you'll be as FAMAS as the guy that created auto flowers.... Good luck, keep em green, keep em growing.... And fellow farmers, support your boy on YouTube, I started medical grow on a YouTube channel, @twinroots420 check it out, like and subscribe, thanks......

Moto

Moto

I'm constantly lollipoping. And leaf trimming. So if it does work, (considering how long it would take to actually grow into something big enough to properly veg out), it could change the way we take clones for ever, imagine not having to keep mother plants, or cut prime tops off health plants that could produce quality product.... Could be a game changer, you'll be as FAMAS as the guy that created auto flowers.... Good luck, keep em green, keep em growing.... And fellow farmers, support your boy on YouTube, I started medical grow on a YouTube channel, @twinroots420 check it out, like and subscribe, thanks......

Shameless Plug is Shameless.. LOL

How the fan leaves doing?? :D @Magellan Hope your doing well.. :D

NFT

NFT

The plant does have the ability to grow a new plant from any cells but this requires the right enzymatic environment to activate different portions of the genes.

what about a fan leaf that shows the trait of growing pistils
could some kind of mutation help ?

theoretically if the bud were to grow big enough out of the leaf, it could be rejuvenated perhaps
this new growth could be chopped off and rooted ?
Flav

peace

Scientis150

Scientis150

?? What u talking bout? Shameless plug?.... Sounds like a hatter!!.... What's your problem?....

?? What u talking bout, my fan leafs are fine! Hows yours? And shamless plug?? What's wrong with showing what I do, and helping people out?

Moto

Moto

?? What u talking bout? Shameless plug?.... Sounds like a hatter!!.... What's your problem?....

?? What u talking bout, my fan leafs are fine! Hows yours? And shamless plug?? What's wrong with showing what I do, and helping people out?

Why use someone elses thread to try and get subscriptions.. Makes no sense.. I am all about helping people but do it in the proper way.. Make your own thread and then push your channel.. Not in a "Rooted Fan Leaf" thread..

See where I got how the fan leaves? It was too the original poster.. No hating here just stating on why I find it distasteful to post your youtube links and ask people to subscribe..

Scientis150

Scientis150

Why use someone elses thread to try and get subscriptions.. Makes no sense.. I am all about helping people but do it in the proper way.. Make your own thread and then push your channel.. Not in a "Rooted Fan Leaf" thread..

See where I got how the fan leaves? It was too the original poster.. No hating here just stating on why I find it distasteful to post your youtube links and ask people to subscribe..
Bro, I posted a reply. Why it gotta be distasteful? It not like I just came on this thread and pushed my channel, and I've have mad threads just on that.... Sorry if u got OFFENDED.... Not my intention, I'm all bout love and respect bro, if u got something negative to say, drop me a message... Don't try to imbaress me I thought this page was bout supporting each other, in a commen love for the plant... Ohh and just for the record, I'll post what I want were I want... Don't like it! Scroll down.... Simple!... Have a blessed and peaceful day....

Moto

Moto

Bro, I posted a reply. Why it gotta be distasteful? It not like I just came on this thread and pushed my channel, and I've have mad threads just on that.... Sorry if u got OFFENDED.... Not my intention, I'm all bout love and respect bro, if u got something negative to say, drop me a message... Don't try to imbaress me I thought this page was bout supporting each other, in a commen love for the plant... Ohh and just for the record, I'll post what I want were I want... Don't like it! Scroll down.... Simple!... Have a blessed and peaceful day....

Where did I get offended? I simply stated my thought on you posting your channel links.. I think you are the one who is blowing this out of proportion.. So yeah have a blessed and peaceful day. :)

Scientis150

Scientis150

Where did I get offended? I simply stated my thought on you posting your channel links.. I think you are the one who is blowing this out of proportion.. So yeah have a blessed and peaceful day. :)
U threw a low blow first with that shamless plug bullshit... If u didn't agree, should of kept scrolling! I didn't ask for your thoughts!... I'm not blowing shit out of proportion, but I'm not gonna let u sit there and throw cheap shots either....

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

U threw a low blow first with that shamless plug bullshit... If u didn't agree, should of kept scrolling! I didn't ask for your thoughts!... I'm not blowing shit out of proportion, but I'm not gonna let u sit there and throw cheap shots either....

Dude, there was a LOL after it, he was trying to joke with you. Chill..... I'm hearing those Disney Princesses singing in the background, "Let it go, let it go.....".

Scientis150

Scientis150

I'm good, I'm not up set in the least... I apologize if I fucked up the thread in any way, not my intention, I'm humble, I do it all the time, never any issues, I also see people do the same, I ment no harm by it, but the vibe of it was I felt he was laughing "at " me and not with use..... If I'm mistaken, my apologies, but at the same time, I'm a man, if u got something negative to say don't imbaress me publicly, if it was ment a certain way a personal would of been appropriate, not open embarrass me, and that's how I honestly felt, so agin, if I'm wrong my apologies, bit I get what I felt..... A bad vibe......

Scientis150

Scientis150

I'm good, I'm not up set in the least... I apologize if I fucked up the thread in any way, not my intention, I'm humble, I do it all the time, never any issues, I also see people do the same, I ment no harm by it, but the vibe of it was I felt he was laughing "at " me and not with use..... If I'm mistaken, my apologies, but at the same time, I'm a man, if u got something negative to say don't imbaress me publicly, if it was ment a certain way a personal would of been appropriate, not open embarrass me, and that's how I honestly felt, so agin, if I'm wrong my apologies, bit I get what I felt..... A bad vibe......
I felt what I felt,... A bad vibe*** is what I ment at the end....

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

Nothing but love here. No worries. He's a good guy. :) Not trying to embarrass, just redirect the thread back to it's original intention. Peace :)

Scientis150

Scientis150

I'm all about love peace, respect, I'm help anyone and
Right on. Respect is something to be earned, something we all must aspire to. We are none greater than the other but as a whole we achieve prodigiousness.
I respect everyone for who they are, till they prove me wrong, for instance, if I'm walking down the street, I respect everyone I incounter weather I know them or not, now people i acquaint myself with would naturally have more trust for them to be personally involved in my life as a friend, co-worker, ect. But I respect everyone, weather I know them or not, till proven otherwise o don't make people earn respect, I give it till u show I can no longer do that, I make people earn trust, friendships, love, ect... Just my personal opinion...

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

I'm all about love peace, respect, I'm help anyone and

I respect everyone for who they are, till they prove me wrong, for instance, if I'm walking down the street, I respect everyone I incounter weather I know them or not, now people i acquaint myself with would naturally have more trust for them to be personally involved in my life as a friend, co-worker, ect. But I respect everyone, weather I know them or not, till proven otherwise o don't make people earn respect, I give it till u show I can no longer do that, I make people earn trust, friendships, love, ect... Just my personal opinion...

I hear you. I worry you are confusing treating people with respect and giving respect, which must be earned. All people should be treated with decency and kindness. The golden rule right? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. But I now am causing this thread to digress from its original intention and must desist. Do not commit the crime for which you now pay the price. Savvy? :) One love.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
, you'll be as FAMAS as the guy that created auto flowers....
Wow, Magellan's gonna be as famous as God...
I apologize if I fucked up the thread in any way, not my intention, I'm humble, I do it all the time,
You fucked-up the thread in every way--
and yer just ever so "humble"...
I felt what I felt,... A bad vibe*** is what I ment at the end....
Yep, we all felt it too...
I'm all about love, peace and "respect"....
Apparently, only for yourself...

Top Bottom