Roots Dwc

• Thread starter King Ally
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FennarioMike

FennarioMike

Ill quit messing w/ u and just finish with this,i never hated on u brother..if my pics offended u for whatever reason i dnt giv a shit.wasnt meant to degrade yur style.i got my own.i wrk off common sense.plants aint all that scientific...when yur water levels r high(like yurs) its my opinion thats crazy retarded.(again just my opinion,n if u take it some kinda way idc)i wud bet money high water levels means yur rockwool/starter plugs(whatever u choose to start clone or bean)is wet all the time...thats not good n thats 1 way u get rootrot..would you plant a mj plant in the wild n a ditch?probably not right..well yur staulk n medium is basicaly in that situation.love or hate it thats a fact...goodluck to everyone on here

I'm fine with the sharing of ideas - that's what this SHOULD be about - it's the insults that you pepper in with it that make people not want to contribute.

YOU call keeping the water levels retarded... Ok, I'm retarded. So is the manufacturer on Under Current systems - Current Culture. I'm sure that their scientists that did the research on how to grow BEST with THEIR product are ALL retards too. As is all of their data - completely retarded. Around the East anyhow, these systems are used for commercial grows all over. A friend of mine is a consultant out here, this is the system that HE puts in for the ops. I'm sure THEY are all retarded too. The commercial growers using this system, these consultants - all of them stupid.

Apparently - only you are the intelligent one.

I'm giving you MY experiences - good and bad - and what I learned as well as how to run THIS system. This is how it is recommended and I'll take THEIR retarded science over your insult ridden opinions ANY day.

I did show pics - here's more. I'm NOT someone that just spouts shit that I've heard on other forums without having a fucking clue what I'm talking about.

I have NO idea why you think that having tree trunks instead of roots is a good idea. All you are doing is forcing the root crown down into your bucket. You now have a giant STEM - ok - that stem DOESN'T exchange notes or water - just transports it. By doing that, you are limiting the potential size for your root mass which means LESS surface area exposed to nutrients. You're cool with that - awesome - I'm not trying to talk you out of it. Whatever - all the power to you. I'm only offering a different opinion without insults.

And I also don't need any sexual acts from you. You even go THERE, just to prove the tool that you are.

IMG 1284 1
IMG 1265
FennarioMike

FennarioMike

ha.when did i say stretch?lmao.sound like my ol lady changing words up.lol.good luck brother/sister

Jesus you're a tool. I didn't accuse YOU of saying this. I wasn't even fucking picking on your method or telling you that you were wrong. Then your next post you accuse me of being like your poor woman - god help her... Type much too?

I said the fucking THEORY - the THEORY - read much? People seem to lower the water level because of a THEORY that I, and Current Culture, believe to be misinformation that has become myth - I was fucking discussing a different way to maybe think about it.

I haven't ONCE told you that YOU are wrong or ridicule you for it.

You're pathetic whatever your fucking root condition is

Top Bottom